Former, DISGRACED CIA director Brennan LOSES what little mind he has left!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
After President Trump tweeted: “Everywhere Marie Yovanovitch went turned bad. She started off in Somalia, how did that go? Then fast forward to Ukraine, where the new Ukrainian President spoke unfavorably about her in my second phone call with him. It is a U.S. President’s absolute right to appoint ambassadors.”

Commie John Brennan tweeted: “Your comments reflect the despicable nature of your character, hate & fear of our foreign service officers & desperation to protect your corrupt & criminal acts. Your efforts to intimidate will fail. May your downfall be swift, your penalty onerous, & your legacy condemned by all."

John Brennan --- “ Former CIA Director (2013-17). Nonpartisan American who is very concerned about our collective future.” .... wonder if they have an orange jump suit in Brennans size?

(Excerpt) Read more at twitter.com ...

A TRUE AMERICAN HERO WHO HAS BEEN PROVEN 100% CORRECT OVER 6 DECADES AGO!

971454788758003712.jpg

John Brennan tweeted: “Your comments reflect the despicable nature of your character, hate & fear of our foreign service officers & desperation to protect your corrupt & criminal acts. Your efforts to intimidate will fail. May your downfall be swift, your penalty onerous, & your legacy condemned by all."

Brennan didn't send out a tweet.

That was a Satanic spell.

iu

One by one Komrad Brennan's deep state plants are being removed.
His "insurance policy" to deal with Trump has failed.
The democrat's impeachment scam will fail too.
What really matters is who wins in 2020, and that remains to be seen.

You don't have to be a Democrat to see what Trump is and to share Brennan's view. I don't care if Trump goes to jail, actually--I'm not into punishment so much as just getting that piece of garbage out of the White House before the stink becomes permanently imbedded in the walls.

The "commie" term is not really specific. The governments in the USA post WWII have been gradually occupied by Bolsheviks.

Nice thread bump.

Why isn't this stupid thread in the conspiracy graveyard again??

You don't have to be a Democrat to see what Trump is and to share Brennan's view. I don't care if Trump goes to jail, actually--I'm not into punishment so much as just getting that piece of garbage out of the White House before the stink becomes permanently imbedded in the walls.

I know this will go unanswered but why not try to convince us we are wrong and you are right....too much for you to do....how about any of you ABNORMALS picking up the challenge and running with it????

9DN31GE.jpg

You say this while bumping those who are worse in the nation ?? Smells like desperation for a reason, but what is the reason for such insanity ?? You got a president that instantly began creating millions of jobs, and threatening corporations to bring their off shore money back home, and tackling unfair trade practices that were put in place by globalist loving traitors, yet you hate him ? I'm just glad you are a minority opinion, because your opinion is pure insanity or self serving.

After President Trump tweeted: “Everywhere Marie Yovanovitch went turned bad. She started off in Somalia, how did that go? Then fast forward to Ukraine, where the new Ukrainian President spoke unfavorably about her in my second phone call with him. It is a U.S. President’s absolute right to appoint ambassadors.”

Commie John Brennan tweeted: “Your comments reflect the despicable nature of your character, hate & fear of our foreign service officers & desperation to protect your corrupt & criminal acts. Your efforts to intimidate will fail. May your downfall be swift, your penalty onerous, & your legacy condemned by all."

John Brennan --- “ Former CIA Director (2013-17). Nonpartisan American who is very concerned about our collective future.” .... wonder if they have an orange jump suit in Brennans size?

971454788758003712.jpg
You are wrong about McCarthy. He was no hero. And I challenge you to read up on how Roy Cohn's life ended.

971454788758003712.jpg
You are wrong about McCarthy. He was no hero. And I challenge you to read up on how Roy Cohn's life ended.
Has nothing to do with the truth of the statemen . But your diversion is noted and laughed at!

I know this will go unanswered but why not try to convince us we are wrong and you are right....too much for you to do....how about any of you ABNORMALS picking up the challenge and running with it????

9DN31GE.jpg
If the old lady is an American citizen she has a right to express her wrong opinions about trump

America is a deeply divided nation and people like her have made up their minds and will never change

And since their opinion is often based on emotion they will seldem be able to articulate their objections to trump

Last edited:

Forum List

Back