Former Dimocrat Congressman say's he's done with America, and will move to S. Africa

Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
As soon as his sentence is over that is.

Don't let the door hit you in the brain.

Mel Reynolds given 6 months in prison, says he's 'done with America'

Former U.S. Rep. Mel Reynolds is headed back to prison for a third time in his ill-fated career after a federal judge sentenced him Thursday to six months behind bars for failing to file tax returns.

The sentence handed down by U.S. District Judge Robert Gettleman marked the end of a nearly three-year legal saga that has seen the former congressman jailed for violating bond, accused by prosecutors of launching a smear campaign on social media and reprimanded by two judges for failing to abide by the court’s rules.

Reynolds, 66, who acted as his own attorney, kept his hands clasped behind his back and showed no outward reaction to the sentence. In his remarks to the court, he touted his service to the country, telling the judge he’d been unfairly painted by prosecutors as disrespectful of America and the judicial system.

Mel Reynolds given 6 months in prison, says he's 'done with America'

I knew he'd be black. No whites will ever again move to that black shitholes.

Another Trump win. Anti American blacks are self deporting!

I wish all the Moon Bats would move to Africa. Great place for them. Just get the hell out of my country.

I wish all the Moon Bats would move to Africa. Great place for them. Just get the hell out of my country.
Say goodbye to all GDP revenue then

If what you mean by "GDP revenue" is crime, drugs, and perversion, then goodbye.

When the Democrat voting inner city assholes leave there will be rejoicing in the streets of America.

Not only will save a ton of money but crime will plummet.

When the Limousine Liberal assholes leave America we may lose a little money but we will gain morality.

Last edited:

If what you mean by "GDP revenue" is crime, drugs, and perversion, then goodbye.

When the Democrat voting inner city assholes leave there will be rejoicing in the streets of America.

Not only will save a ton of money but crime will plummet.

When the Limousine Liberal assholes leave America may lose a little money but gain morality.
You’ll lose almost all of your money :itsok:

You mean when the welfare queens leave it will affect the GDP?

If you believe that then you are one confused Moon Bat.
I bet you want California to secede too :itsok:

It would be better if the dickheads just stopped being Liberal assholes, voting for filthy ass Democrats that are destroying their state and deport the illegals and start acting like Americans. Then they wouldn't have to secede.

It would be better if the dickheads just stopped being Liberal assholes, voting for filthy ass Democrats that are destroying their state and deport the illegals and start acting like Americans. Then they wouldn't have to secede.
California is now the world's fifth-largest economy, surpassing United Kingdom

:itsok:

They area also a half a trillion in debt and they lead the country in poverty. Their education system is a joke, worse than states like Mississippi.

They are living off the wealth that was created before it became so bat shit crazy Liberal.

Liberalism fucks up everything. California use to be the Golden State. Now it is evolving into the state equivalent of South Chicago or Detriot.

They area also a half a trillion in debt and they lead the country in poverty. Their education system is a joke, worse than states like Mississippi.

They are living off the wealth that was created before it became so bat shit crazy Liberal.

Liberalism fucks up everything. California use to be the Golden State. Now it is evolving into the state equivalent of South Chicago or Detriot.
It’s still the Golden State, despite all the propaganda being forced into your tiny brain :itsok:

Forum List

Back