Former CIA Director slams Comrade Trump

Some DC swamp rat slams president Trump? Let me see if I can fake some surprise...nope.

He served honorably under both Republican and Democratic administrations. The "swamp" line is a Putin ploy. YOU are a Putin Puppet.

We elected Trump president and you sour grapes liberals can't do jack shit about it so choke on it.

Remember that when he and his family are lead away in cuffs...

Lots of trash talk from your side, so far its nothing but talk. I'll just be over here laughing at you while you flail in all directions and have your daily Trump meltdowns okay.

We elected Trump president and you sour grapes liberals can't do jack shit about it so choke on it.

Lots of trash talk from your side, so far its nothing but talk. I'll just be over here laughing at you while you flail in all directions and have your daily Trump meltdowns okay.

I see you joined in 2014. Yup...you are a Putin Plant...

EVERYONE! WE HAVE A RUSSIAN PLANT HERE!

^^^ my favorite kind of liberal I don't even have to mock them they come off so bat shit crazy. :auiqs.jpg:

^^^ my favorite kind of liberal I don't even have to mock them they come off so bat shit crazy. :auiqs.jpg:

Whatever you say....COMRADE!

That does bother you at home...Reminds you of your office in St Petersburg...

Do you guys realize these stupid accusations are only pushing people on the fence right into the arms of the right? Keep it up. We love it.

Brennan, a career political hack appointed by Barry Hussein. Apparently he was station chief in Saudi Arabia when the Saudi terrorists hijacked the planes on 9-11. The CIA hasn't been on top of any world event since WW2. After the agency worked against JFK and decided to organize an army to invade Cuba it should have been disbanded but it became too powerful. You almost gotta laugh that the agency couldn't even find the person who "outed " Valery Plame (it was Robert Novak) and typically blamed a republican president. If the Country is in peril it's because of Brennan's inept leadership under Barry Hussein rather than the year of President Trump. He couldn't even secure his own e-mail account when it was hacked in 2016.

Brennan, a career political hack appointed by Barry Hussein. Apparently he was station chief in Saudi Arabia when the Saudi terrorists hijacked the planes on 9-11. The CIA hasn't been on top of any world event since WW2. After the agency worked against JFK and decided to organize an army to invade Cuba it should have been disbanded but it became too powerful. You almost gotta laugh that the agency couldn't even find the person who "outed " Valery Plame (it was Robert Novak) and typically blamed a republican president. If the Country is in peril it's because of Brennan's inept leadership under Barry Hussein rather than the year of President Trump. He couldn't even secure his own e-mail account when it was hacked in 2016.

Actually, Brennan served in both Bush and Obama White Houses. He is a Patriot and a dedicated public servant who cares about his country....unlike you and your treasonous associates. You will be happy when Trump names himself President for Life and calls Putin in to sit on his cabinet. SCUM

The CIA Director who helped plan and execute 9/11 attacks thinks Trump is unstable

Good to know

this is the demolosers daily:
200w.webp

or

200w.webp

Forum List

Back