Former 49ers QB Montana Invests in San Jose-Based Marijuana Brand

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you really smoked pot you would not be saying some of the bullshit you are saying.....

Oh boy, here we have the zigzag man weighing in, or trying to. Here's a tip, dipshit, being against reefer says I know all about it and do have a history with it....it's a shit drug, smoked by dumbasses.

Like Thomas Jefferson, amirite? :rolleyes:

Thomas Jefferson?

Uhh yeahh.. derp!

Do some research, my friend. :)

^This is me intentionally not flaming.

People like him only do research to rewrite history as it suits their own personal agenda. They don't want to hear that Thomas Jefferson and George Washington were the biggest pot growers of their time.

No, they grew HEMP for rope, dumbass....looks like your snitch didn't get me banned....poor baby.

Uhh yeahh.. derp!

They grew hemp for rope, for sailing ships, most industries of the day, and farm use. I kinda doubt he was loaded when he wrote the Declaration of Independence or did the Louisiana Purchase, eh? Most of these claims are from years of lies by mags like High Times and Rolling Stone to convince us the best and brightest were dopers.... who's next..... Lincoln, FDR (he may have been a doper), Neal Armstrong?....it's leftist agit/prop.

Last edited:
Uhh yeahh.. derp!

They grew hemp for rope, for sailing ships, most industries of the day, and farm use. I kinda doubt he was loaded when he wrote the Declaration of Independence or did the Louisiana Purchase, eh?

Have anything better than that? I have seen his writings extolling the virtues of hemp. Getting a little high on pot is not as bad as ..anything else. :dunno:

Pfft..Hemp rope is nice. I had one for around 20 years.

Not made in US because illegal.. strong rope, lasted 20 years..plus.

Have anything better than that? I have seen his writings extolling the virtues of hemp. Getting a little high on pot is not as bad as ..anything else. :dunno:

I added to that post....no, of course there's nothing wrong with weekenders....it's the fools who smoke BEFORE they do to work I don't want to see in traffic.

Pfft..Hemp rope is nice. I had one for around 20 years.

Not made in US because illegal.. strong rope, lasted 20 years..plus.

Most of the ditch weed in and around Kankakee is left over from the WW2 hemp rope effort. I had a buddy who showed up with 200 lbs of it in duffle bags in Boulder one summer....he rode a Greyhound across the country....couldn't sell an ounce of it to the hippie elites in Boulder...he finally found a mad scientist up in Nederland and they made it into hashish....pretty good too, I must admit.

853.png
I added to that post....no, of course there's nothing wrong with weekenders....it's the fools who smoke BEFORE they do to work I don't want to see in traffic.
It doesn't get tiring being wrong all the time ?
Federal study: Drivers who have used pot aren't more dangerous than sober drivers

if you really smoked pot you would not be saying some of the bullshit you are saying.....

Oh boy, here we have the zigzag man weighing in, or trying to. Here's a tip, dipshit, being against reefer says I know all about it and do have a history with it....it's a shit drug, smoked by dumbasses.
its just some of your bullshit like....Every drafted weed smoker I ran into in Vietnam got killed there...and usually took others with them......everyone?.....because i went to school with a bunch of Vietnam Vets who all smoked pot and said its what helped get them through the war,they got me smoking it,and all those guys did pretty good after collage....and then this....I never saw a junkie who didn't start with reefer......yea you seen them all....because many started on something else.....and being against "reefer" doesnt mean you are experienced with it,you are just against it.....and who calls it reefer anyway?......nice story though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back