Foreign-Born Population Hits 49.5 Million Under Biden – Largest Ever in American History

For a guy that whines about people not understanding the history of our nation, you have the utmost ignorance of it.
My guess is you can’t or won’t elaborate on how you arrive at such bullshit…likely because you’re partly ashamed of how to come to such an ignorant conclusion?

America is a country of many languages, and YOU aren't very proficient in English yourself, loser.
HOLY FUCKING SHIT!
Are you globalist dumbfucks ever right about anything?
Of course we are an English speaking nation…
Those who can’t speak English are destined to live a life of filth and squalor like your pet human brown cockroaches do.

My guess is you can’t or won’t elaborate on how you arrive at such bullshit…likely because you’re partly ashamed of how to come to such an ignorant conclusion?

So, which country did you find that is all white and full of racist like you that you claim you are moving to?

And that's not counting the ones we don't know of that snuck in. Remember folks, the Great White Replacement is just a right wing conspiracy theory.

Biden and the Democrats have surrendered the US ti the immigrant mob. This was not a failure , it was the plan all along.

Just how stupid are you?

Are you bragging about Mexico shitting in our face again?
How weird huh…50 million brown cockroaches invade a nation of fools and the fools then roll the red carpet out by learning their language to better accommodate them.

So, which country did you find that is all white and full of racist like you that you claim you are moving to?
Hungary looks pretty interesting…Eventually I’ll do some recon and make a firm determination…It will have to be the whitest most racist nation I can find though.…that way I know it will stay safe, clean, decent, prosperous and likeminded.
“Safe, clean, decent, prosperous and likeminded”….those words are like kryptonite to you globalists aren’t they?

Unkotare

“Safe, clean, decent, prosperous and likeminded”….those words are like kryptonite to you globalists aren’t they?

A country ran by an authoritarian leader with little freedom. Yep, sounds just like your kind of place.

A country ran by an authoritarian leader with little freedom. Yep, sounds just like your kind of place.
Sadly, that sounds like concessions worth making these days. I’m telling you man…you have fucked this place up beyond all recognition. That’s why you’ll migrate to a brown thirdworld shithole and why I’ll migrate to an all white nation governed by authoritarians. Pretty fucked up isn’t it….you should have just left America the fuck alone huh? Any regrets?

Sadly, that sounds like concessions worth making these days.

how is that a concession? you have always been a big government, less freedom kind of person.
I’m telling you man…you have fucked this place up beyond all recognition.

I have not done shit, you are barking up the wrong tree.

hat’s why you’ll migrate to a brown thirdworld shithole and why I’ll migrate to an all white nation governed by authoritarians.

I am not afraid of non-white people, you are. Thus the difference between us.

Pretty fucked up isn’t it….you should have just left America the fuck alone huh? Any regrets?

Why would I have any regrets? My life is has never been better.

Aren’t you about to leave the nation you put your life on the line for?

not for another 5.5 years or so.

It is a big world out there, so much to see and do.

There are a shit ton of Veterans living in Panama, enough that there is even a VSO in Panama City and the hospitals there take TriCare.

Are you bragging about Mexico shitting in our face again?
How weird huh…50 million brown cockroaches invade a nation of fools and the fools then roll the red carpet out by learning their language to better accommodate them.
Read the link again, stupid.

Forum List

Back