FORD STAYS! Thank You President Trump!...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
And thank you Ford as well. The People of Kentucky are truly grateful. We're making progress already. It's so damn refreshing observing a President who actually loves America and is committed to putting Americans first. We haven't seen that in many years. The nation is being reborn. Hallelujah!

Trump Says Ford Called to Say It's Keeping SUV Plant in Kentucky

President-elect Donald Trump suggested on Twitter that he convinced Ford Motor Co. to keep production of a Lincoln sport utility vehicle in the U.S. instead of moving it to Mexico. And the automaker doesn’t dispute that.

“Just got a call from my friend Bill Ford, Chairman of Ford, who advised me that he will be keeping the Lincoln plant in Kentucky -- no Mexico,” Trump wrote in a Twitter post.

Ford builds the Lincoln MKC small SUV at its Louisville Assembly Plant in Kentucky alongside the Ford Escape SUV. Ford had never said it was considering shifting MKC production south of the border. But the company confirmed Friday that it had been “likely” to move the work to Mexico in 2019 when its current contract with the United Auto Workers union expires...

“We had planned to move the Lincoln MKC out of Louisville Assembly Plant," probably to the Cuautitlan factory in Mexico, Christin Baker, a Ford spokeswoman, said in an e-mail...

More:

DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

Nah, it's staying. I know that pisses you Anti-American Globalists off, but too bad. God bless Trump, Ford, and the people of Kentucky.

Well, please continue to enjoy your fake news.

I believe Ford is staying. Your Anti-American Globalism has run its course. Time to look out for American Citizens again. Sorry bout that. :)

And thank you Ford as well. The People of Kentucky are truly grateful. We're making progress already. It's so damn refreshing observing a President who actually loves America and is committed to putting Americans first. We haven't seen that in many years. The nation is being reborn. Hallelujah!

President-elect Donald Trump suggested on Twitter that he convinced Ford Motor Co. to keep production of a Lincoln sport utility vehicle in the U.S. instead of moving it to Mexico. And the automaker doesn’t dispute that.

“Just got a call from my friend Bill Ford, Chairman of Ford, who advised me that he will be keeping the Lincoln plant in Kentucky -- no Mexico,” Trump wrote in a Twitter post.

Ford builds the Lincoln MKC small SUV at its Louisville Assembly Plant in Kentucky alongside the Ford Escape SUV. Ford had never said it was considering shifting MKC production south of the border. But the company confirmed Friday that it had been “likely” to move the work to Mexico in 2019 when its current contract with the United Auto Workers union expires...

“We had planned to move the Lincoln MKC out of Louisville Assembly Plant," probably to the Cuautitlan factory in Mexico, Christin Baker, a Ford spokeswoman, said in an e-mail...

More:

DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

1. You're lying

2. There are already multiple threads full of RWnuts lying about this.

Ford announced they are moving their small car production to Mexico. That has not changed. That is what Trump previously whined about, and Trump has not stopped it. Ford is going ahead with the plan.

Ford is moving the small car making to Mexico so they can increase the manufacturing of the larger Escape in the US.

Trump had ZERO impact on any of that.

More:

DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

1. You're lying

Lying? Why don't you just come out and say you hate America and the people here? Man up you little bitch.

Nah, it's staying. I know that pisses you Anti-American Globalists off, but too bad. God bless Trump, Ford, and the people of Kentucky.

Well, please continue to enjoy your fake news.

Speaking of fake news, last I heard Hilary was still 10 points ahead of Donald despite losing the election!

Hillary also won the popular vote by millions of votes!

More:

DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

1. You're lying

Lying? Why don't you just come out and say you hate America and the people here? Man up you little bitch.

Trump is lying. The Ford CEO confirmed that.

President-elect Donald Trump has criticized Ford for the decision to shift production of Focus small cars to Mexico in 2018, and said he would consider levying tariffs on Mexican-made Fords. Trump has also said he wants to scrap the North American Free Trade agreement, which also includes Canada, and to build a wall on the U.S.-Mexico border to stop undocumented immigrants.

"We’re going forward with our plan to move production of the Ford Focus to Mexico, and importantly that’s to make room for two very important products we’ll be putting back into Michigan plants," Fields said in an interview on the sidelines of the Los Angeles Auto Show. "There will be no job impact whatsoever with this move."

Trump tweets:
339q2dd.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Ford going ahead with moving small car production to Mexico: CEO

Trump is taking credit for stopping something which has not been stopped.

You've been had yet again, rubes.

Speaking of rubes.... you should have read the post before you posted that stupid shit.

http://www.autonews.com/article/201...-production-will-stay-in-kentucky-not-move-to

Wrong:

Trump Takes Credit For Saving A U.S. Ford Plant That Wasn't Planning To Move

Forum List

Back