Ford Adding Jobs.... In Kentucky and Tennessee. Thanks Joe

Because you're a globalist (which is nothing to be ashamed of) while saying you're not. Thus you're a fucking hypocrite.

Look dude... if you endorse communism; you're a communist. If you endorse fascism, you're a fascist. If you're passive (I guess that is the root word) in place of fighting; you're a pacifist. If you take advantage of globalism....YOU'RE A GLOBALIST!!!! :bigboy:and deal with it....

I really can't dumb it down any further than that for you.

Your real problem is that you don't understand the difference between free trade and globalism in spite of me posting the definition of it.

I was looking at some rental housing the other day...they have charging stations in the community.... Resistance is futile (not to mention stupid).

Charging stations have been in many places here for several years.

Even at the grocery store.

We need to have charging stations like we have gas stations.

Ford's Claycomo Missouri plant has been closed almost continuously since May 2021...7100 hourly workers affected.

You giving Biden credit for that too?

Not the only plant suffering extended closures...

Candycorn makes excuses why Biden gets to take credit for some good news but bad news isn't his fault in 3...2...1...

Snarky personal attack likely... but optional...

Last edited:
Not really bewildering to me as I believe magaturds are the worst of us in each and every way. They are a template on what to avoid in humans.
Regret to say it but very well put.

I began playing a video game called Far Cry. It deals with the militia movement to a great extent.... Almost verbatim is the rhetoric you hear on this five year old game when matched with the nonsense you see here.

Let them show.
Screenshot_20210929-234621.png

Regret to say it but very well put.

I began playing a video game called Far Cry. It deals with the militia movement to a great extent.... Almost verbatim is the rhetoric you hear on this five year old game when matched with the nonsense you see here.
Yeah. It sucks out loud for critical thinking Americans.

Biden is bringing manufacturing jobs back/creating manufacturing jobs- to the USA. New economy jobs too!

Another win for the good guys.

You ARE in favor of more Americans working...right?
So Democrats are anti-union, red state loving, racists. Interesting conclusion you made.

Charging stations have been in many places here for several years.

Even at the grocery store.

We need to have charging stations like we have gas stations.
The follow on to gasoline engines needs to be something that is just as quick to fill up a tank of gas. There were different types of proposals. W. Bush pushed hydrogen as a replacement. Then when the Progs came to power it was cancelled and battery powered vehicles were pushed again. This means people are making money in other ways but private initiative. You can smell the corruption that is baked into the cake. This while we talk of the smells from diesel and gasoline exhaust, coal, natural gas and other energy ways.

It's a start. The magaturds will shit all over it, of course, because electricity is communism.

True... I've never seen a group of people so angry so often....it's really bewildering how they wake up pissed, remain pissed all day, then go to bed pissed.

Not really bewildering to me as I believe magaturds are the worst of us in each and every way. They are a template on what to avoid in humans.

Are you retarded, buddy? I'm not afraid of being called out. Tell me more about my blinders, Einstein.

You get it now? It's you. You're the angry one. You're the one acting like the worst template. And you're comrades are a lot like you. You just don't see it... Cuz you've got blinder on.

You get it now? It's you. You're the angry one. You're the one acting like the worst template. And you're comrades are a lot like you. You just don't see it... Cuz you've got blinder on.

Sure....

1633007590614.png

And this was at a Trump Rally.

As was this...shortly after a blobapalooza.

1633007689097.png

Blobbers crave violence...always have; always will.

Sure....

View attachment 545551

And this was at a Trump Rally.

As was this...shortly after a blobapalooza.

View attachment 545552

Blobbers crave violence...always have; always will.
Did I say there was no one angry on the right?

We are in a cycle of hate. You're a part of it too. You rarely impart a reply that doesn't include a personal insult or attack.

And the cycle continues to feed itself.

Forum List

Back