For those who are into meth

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
The McDonald's manager, the carer, the student... and two in prison: How addicts whose mugshots became the 'faces of meth' have pulled through their troubles - or not
  • Mugshots of addicts were used for campaign showing ravages of meth
  • 2004 initiative featured eight people arrested in succession around Oregon
  • Ten years later newspaper investigation caught up with most of them
  • Esther Allison, 38, now has a son, three, and is a manager in fast food
  • Glenn Lagrew, 49, graduated in June and now has two jobs
  • James Hibbs has also shaken his addiction and now lives with his wife
  • But two of those featured are still in prison; one says he will use meth again

Read more: The McDonald s manager the carer the student... and two in prison How addicts whose mugshots became the faces of meth have pulled through their troubles - or not Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Check out the photos at the link.

Can't say that I was addicted, but I did my fair share of that shit in the day. Lost a tooth as a result.

Just as bad as the drug itself were the people I had to associate with in order to score.

And I hate to admit it but if it were placed in front of me today, scot free and anonymously, I'd smoke it up without hesitation.

I hear it is a highly addictive drug. I have never tried it. It came out after I got saved. So I thank Jesus for not ever trying that stuff.

I hear it is a highly addictive drug. I have never tried it. It came out after I got saved. So I thank Jesus for not ever trying that stuff.
For all the various drugs that I have smoked, snorted, and ingested (never injected) over the years (including but not limited to: weed, hashish, opiated hash, hash oil, Angel Dust, Coke, Meth, Yellow Sunshine, Window Pane, Quaaludes, and Mushrooms)....

The only drug that I would consider "addictive" is.... tobacco.

Go figger.

Jesus never saved me from shit. His mother saved my life on at least two occasions. True story, bro. :thup:

His mother couldn't save herself. Only Jesus saves and only Jesus answers prayer. Mary isn't available. She is walking the streets of gold in heaven no doubt with all the other Christians who received Christ. She is not any different from any other believer who has accepted Christ. A sinner saved by grace. That is who Mary is, Mr. H. She was privileged to be a chosen vessel but so is every born again believer - we're the body of Christ and the temple of the Holy Spirit. Doesn't get any better than that, Mr. H. Don't make a god out of Mary. You don't want to do that. She wouldn't approve.

His mother couldn't save herself. Only Jesus saves and only Jesus answers prayer. Mary isn't available. She is walking the streets of gold in heaven no doubt with all the other Christians who received Christ. She is not any different from any other believer who has accepted Christ. A sinner saved by grace. That is who Mary is, Mr. H. She was privileged to be a chosen vessel but so is every born again believer - we're the body of Christ and the temple of the Holy Spirit. Doesn't get any better than that, Mr. H. Don't make a god out of Mary. You don't want to do that. She wouldn't approve.
Are you hard of hearing?

Or do you just plain hate me?

Don't you ever dispute my testament.

I have faced death, and the mother of Jesus rescued me from that certain fate.

Fuck you, twisted bitch.

Jesus Himself never showed Himself to me, and I could honestly give a flying fuck about that bastard.

His Mother physically showed Herself to me on numerous occasion. And you can not deny me this.

You will not deny me my testament.

Fuck you Jeremy.

Meth is a horrible scourge, an epidemic in rural America especially out West. It's cited as the #1 crime problem on many Indian reservations where manufacturing labs find lots of places to hide.

out here they do not even need a lab

the one pot method made while traveling in a moving car

is popular

Meth is a horrible scourge, an epidemic in rural America especially out West. It's cited as the #1 crime problem on many Indian reservations where manufacturing labs find lots of places to hide.
Why am I myself not today scourged by meth? Did you not read my above post?

The "horrible scourge" is not Meth, but ignorance and lack of education.

I overcame my fondness of Meth because I am educated. Yes, I'm an ignorant dumb fuck, but still I am educated.

Let me ask you this- if you were in possession of a $5 bag of meth and I offered you $50, would you accept?

I worked in an ER for a long time. I saw a lot of meth heads. Very sad. Other than I.V. heroin I do not think there is a more powerfully addictive drug.

I did an eval of one young woman. You could tell she was once beautiful. She spent a month in a house with about 10 guys getting fucked about 50 times a day for free meth. She looked like complete shit.

A beautiful, blonde, preppy girl middle class girl.

That's what meth will do to you.

Why am I myself not today scourged by meth? Did you not read my above post?

The "horrible scourge" is not Meth, but ignorance and lack of education.

I overcame my fondness of Meth because I am educated. Yes, I'm an ignorant dumb fuck, but still I am educated.

Let me ask you this- if you were in possession of a $5 bag of meth and I offered you $50, would you accept?

I'd never be in possession of meth so your question is moot.

I worked in an ER for a long time. I saw a lot of meth heads. Very sad. Other than I.V. heroin I do not think there is a more powerfully addictive drug.

I did an eval of one young woman. You could tell she was once beautiful. She spent a month in a house with about 10 guys getting fucked about 50 times a day for free meth. She looked like complete shit.

a terrible drug

we have family doing time because of it

out here they do not even need a lab

the one pot method made while traveling in a moving car

is popular
I tried to get an mains electric vagina converted to 12v, so I could plug it in to the ciggy lighter in the car and pop it on when mary reveals herself to me.

a terrible drug

Sorry about your family member....and yeah....it's a terrible drug. Biochemically it's pure dopamine. It's the neurotransmitter that gives you a feeling of intense euphoria.

It's no wonder it's so addictive.

a terrible drug

Sorry about your family member....and yeah....it's a terrible drug. Biochemically it's pure dopamine. It's the neurotransmitter that gives you a feeling of intense euphoria.

It's no wonder it's so addictive.

yeah repeat offender this time 25 years

Forum List

Back