For those curious about Dwayne the Rock Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is all you need to know.

The Rock loved W.

Still does.

The Rock is a huge supporter of lying to America to manipulate Americans to support war that only helps Israel, exactly like W and Biden and LBJ...

You need to provide a source for this

Never really cared for the Rock's movies, and I do like action movies. Never really watched him wrestle. I would sooner vote for Dolly Parton than I would vote for the Rock

G.W.B. had the right policies but like other presidents got little support because he wasn't right wing enough or just because he had an R next to his name on the Ballot. I didn't know the Rock supported him.

Any moron can type in Dwayne Johnson and w into any search engine an find out. Dwayne spoke at the 2000 GOP convention. I watched Dwayne talk about Iraq and how much he loved w for invading Iraq.

It would appear that those with specific views one specific mod here doesn't like are constantly harassed and bullied and censored.

I take it " don't taz" is a very very big supporter of never allowing the 911 FBI file to be open for public viewing....

Any moron can type in Dwayne Johnson and w into any search engine an find out. Dwayne spoke at the 2000 GOP convention. I watched Dwayne talk about Iraq and how much he loved w for invading Iraq.

It would appear that those with specific views one specific mod here doesn't like are constantly harassed and bullied and censored.

I take it " don't taz" is a very very big supporter of never allowing the 911 FBI file to be open for public viewing....
When did dubya invade iraq, exactly?

I was very curious about Dwayne Johnson. All this morning, all I was thinking about was what “supplements” he must take.

In 2003.

Novel concept, that a Zionist Jew roid head like Dwayne would speak at the 2000 convention and rabidly cheer the Zionist warmonger he helped elect... After he allowed Israel to murder thousands of Americans on 911, w then did even more of what Rock expected... Two American wars over 100 percent pure Zionist lies solely to help country Israel.

Why is this thread still here?
Do we need to provide documentation for claims or not?
Where are the mods?

The Rock loved W.

Still does.

The Rock is a huge supporter of lying to America to manipulate Americans to support war that only helps Israel, exactly like W and Biden and LBJ...
Don't care about his politics. He is entertaining and a spectacular father to his children.

The Rock loved W.

Still does.

I love the Rock, and I don't give a rat's ass what his politics are. I don't look to athletes or actors for their political endorsements. I also like Clint Eastwood, and Tim Allen, and always have. Ronald Reagan not so much. He was a lousy actor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back