For those curious about Dwayne the Rock Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Rock is being encouraged to run for Prez, and said he would presumably if the polls suggest he could win.

That makes his political record fair game herein politics.

There are two types of views of W. The first is the Republican Christian view, that W was a wonderful Prez, that socializing senior drugs was conservative, that the official version of 911 is accurate, that massive government expansion and cost are conservative, and that Jesus will float down the from the clouds if the US military exterminates all of israel's neighbors.

The rest of the human species has IQ over 20

Finally, a reason to give a shit. Man that took to long.

Aside from your silly black and white fallacy about ways to view Bush, The Rock has about as much of a chance to become president as I do. If that ever changes, ill care then. Unlikely I would vote for him anyway.

No. Seriously? Is this anarchy in action? We used to have requirements for posting. I guess we don't anymore.
Leftists should enjoy that.

You are not a conservative, you do not care about the US or truth, and you certainly are not a credible poster.

You care about helping Israel and Zionism.

And that's why you are here pushing fascist censorship, just as Einstein warned us in 1948.

You are not a conservative, you do not care about the US or truth, and you certainly are not a credible poster.

You care about helping Israel and Zionism.

And that's why you are here pushing fascist censorship, just as Einstein warned us in 1948.

Tell you what, when you stop being a Nazi, we'll take you seriously.

This is all you need to know.

The Rock loved W.

Still does.

The Rock is a huge supporter of lying to America to manipulate Americans to support war that only helps Israel, exactly like W and Biden and LBJ...
Could be worse...could be a huge supporter of lying Xiden, Obama, Clinton and the Fascist DNC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back