For the true AGW believers (and those that do not)

Kosh

Quick Look Over There!
Feb 12, 2013
Everywhere but nowhere
So if you are true believer of AGW what are personally doing to up hold your faith?

Since I am a heretic of AGW and don't believe in AGW (based on real science) here is what I am doing.

In 1996 I start a alternative energies company that has help bring solar, wind and reduced energy consumption to the mainstream even with in those "evil" corporations like Wal-Mart.

Worked with the big rig companies like peterbuilt to help design a more fuel efficient/hybrid vehicle.

My house has solar and wind power and every month I get a check from the power companies.

We have even tried to bring many technologies to the states like meg lev technology.

We have even develop a formula that makes our current gasoline 30% more efficient and 30% cleaner burning.

There is a lot more but this is just the tip of the ice berg from a non-believer of AGW.

Pollution is bad and must be reduced, but pollution is not AGW.

I see the AGW cultists are afraid to prove their belief in their AGW cause.

Come one not one AGW cultist going to show they are dedicated to their faith?

So if you are true believer of AGW what are personally doing to up hold your faith?

Since I am a heretic of AGW and don't believe in AGW (based on real science) here is what I am doing.

In 1996 I start a alternative energies company that has help bring solar, wind and reduced energy consumption to the mainstream even with in those "evil" corporations like Wal-Mart.

Worked with the big rig companies like peterbuilt to help design a more fuel efficient/hybrid vehicle.

My house has solar and wind power and every month I get a check from the power companies.

We have even tried to bring many technologies to the states like meg lev technology.

We have even develop a formula that makes our current gasoline 30% more efficient and 30% cleaner burning.

There is a lot more but this is just the tip of the ice berg from a non-believer of AGW.

There is nothing wrong with trying to reduce our dependence on oil, especially foreign oil. And nothing at all wrong with using alternative energy whenever possible. I'm old enough to remember air pollution, and trash lining the highways, and I believe that recycling is a good thing.

But yeah, even if the planet is warming, it has nothing at all to do with humans.

I'm sorry, but I think you made up every bit of that.

Forum List

Back