And the nation isn't? Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ......................
Of course the nation is - thanks to the cancer known as Dumbocrats. What is your point? :dunno:

Can anyone name me a state that doesn't have a budgetary shortfall?

LOL, deflection Moon............there is a difference between I have a paper cut and...........OMG, I cut my legs and arms off-)

We'll take that as a no.

LOL, deflection Moon............there is a difference between I have a paper cut and...........OMG, I cut my legs and arms off-)
So the answer is no....

Well actually, yes, lol. Since investment companies can NOT lie as far as balances or get the FEC on their butts, I am guessing you would take them for a credible source. And so, I looked at home 1st, because I knew we had gotten tax rebates lately from the State. (I know, a refund over and above your refund is incredible-)

Indiana Closes 2016 Budget with Surplus

Oh yeah, if you don't believe Fidelity, then at least give us another investment house that says no instead of some left wing, propaganda site-)

Oh, and we have a AAA credit rating-)

Of course the nation is - thanks to the cancer known as Dumbocrats. What is your point? :dunno:

We'll take that as a no.

So the answer is no....

Well actually, yes, lol. Since investment companies can NOT lie as far as balances or get the FEC on their butts, I am guessing you would take them for a credible source. And so, I looked at home 1st, because I knew we had gotten tax rebates lately from the State. (I know, a refund over and above your refund is incredible-)

Oh yeah, if you don't believe Fidelity, then at least give us another investment house that says no instead of some left wing, propaganda site-)

You should drive the roads and drink the water.

I-65 mess symbolizes state's highway cheapness

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/...ter-environmental-protection-agency/81455320/

38 Indiana water systems topped EPA lead limit

Indiana school waits on water’s lead test

Deflection..You lefties insist upon trying to convince anyone within shouting distance that these bastions of liberalism are excellent examples of efficient government.
its actually good comedy
hardly so, as the issue is budget shortfall and your attempt to demonize one state, where in fact it happens in others....No matter which party runs the state...
First of all - I wasn't "demonizing" at all. If you note the link I added - it's about the pending floods they are anticipating. All I was doing was documenting their current debt because we know how progressives live to rewrite history and would attempt to blame all of the existing $440 billion on a flood that hasn't even occurred yet.

We'll take that as a no.

So the answer is no....

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/...ter-environmental-protection-agency/81455320/

LOL, I do, I live there. Ummm, sorry, you asked, I gave. If your links are MSM, unacceptable. MSM in bed with DNC, so you are SOL. Give me a financial site, or you have lost the debate!

We'll take that as a no.

So the answer is no....

LOL, I do, I live there. Ummm, sorry, you asked, I gave. If your links are MSM, unacceptable. MSM in bed with DNC, so you are SOL. Give me a financial site, or you have lost the debate!

So do I, Indy.

We'll take that as a no.

So the answer is no....

So do I, Indy.

Really! Drive through at least 4 or 5 times a year. Nice medium city, very nice.

So do I, Indy.

Really! Drive through at least 4 or 5 times a year. Nice medium city, very nice.

It's not bad, too much winter for my taste, too flat, lived here from '98-'06, came back in '15.

Since we know how progressives operate (lie, rewrite history to fit their narrative, etc.) I felt it was important to note that the current California debt is an astounding $443 billion (one of many reasons I would love to see that progressive hell-hole secede from the U.S.) before the big flood hits. Because, of course progressives will try to proclaim their debt is the result of the flood. You can bet as well that ole Moonbeam will use it as an excuse to spend more and blame it on any floods even though the federal government will assume all responsibility for it.

View attachment 105600

California Braces For Wild Once-In-A-Decade Storm | The Huffington Post

Goddamn, when Obama took office in 2009 it was only $330 billion, they were desperately trying to get Obama to have the Federal government bail them out then. Most of the debt was due to public employee benefits and pensions. They gifted themselves ridiculously generous salaries, benefits, and pensions they don't have the money to pay for. At this rate they will be in the hole half a trillion dollars pretty soon.

Deflection..You lefties insist upon trying to convince anyone within shouting distance that these bastions of liberalism are excellent examples of efficient government.
its actually good comedy
hardly so, as the issue is budget shortfall and your attempt to demonize one state, where in fact it happens in others....No matter which party runs the state...
First of all - I wasn't "demonizing" at all. If you note the link I added - it's about the pending floods they are anticipating. All I was doing was documenting their current debt because we know how progressives live to rewrite history and would attempt to blame all of the existing $440 billion on a flood that hasn't even occurred yet.
I was not responding to you..

So do I, Indy.

It's not bad, too much winter for my taste, too flat, lived here from '98-'06, came back in '15.

Yeah, the winters here stink, I agree. I personally like the South West, but could only visit. Had a union job, (yeah I did, really) and could not transfer. Better off here than in Illinois. My niece lives there right by starved rock. Her house almost copy of mine in size. Her taxes over 8 grand, mine 1/3 of that. So, if for no other reason, I should be happy. I am living in the government (state anyway) that I want.

Since we know how progressives operate (lie, rewrite history to fit their narrative, etc.) I felt it was important to note that the current California debt is an astounding $443 billion (one of many reasons I would love to see that progressive hell-hole secede from the U.S.) before the big flood hits. Because, of course progressives will try to proclaim their debt is the result of the flood. You can bet as well that ole Moonbeam will use it as an excuse to spend more and blame it on any floods even though the federal government will assume all responsibility for it.

View attachment 105600

Goddamn, when Obama took office in 2009 it was only $330 billion, they were desperately trying to get Obama to have the Federal government bail them out then. Most of the debt was due to public employee benefits and pensions. They gifted themselves ridiculously generous salaries, benefits, and pensions they don't have the money to pay for. At this rate they will be in the hole half a trillion dollars pretty soon.
And you know damn well what the left's position on this will be. "Have the federal government bail them out". Because....you know....a progressive can never take personal responsibility. They can't accept that their own marxist policies created the mess. They will just insist that more marxism is needed to "solve" it.

View attachment 105600

And you know damn well what the left's position on this will be. "Have the federal government bail them out". Because....you know....a progressive can never take personal responsibility. They can't accept that their own marxist policies created the mess. They will just insist that more marxism is needed to "solve" it.

In fact in 2008 Dem's decided to do nothing about the problem and let it grow until it reached 'too big to fail' proportions. Like GM forcing the government into bailing out California.

In fact in 2008 Dem's decided to do nothing about the problem and let it grow until it reached 'too big to fail' proportions. Like GM forcing the government into bailing out California.
While they screamed "conservatives are for corporate welfare". Those idiots are so dumb, they do what they hate and then blame us for what they did. :lol:

Forum List

Back