For the Libs

We can read and laugh. You aren't the board dictator. I didn't make it past the author's name though.
Good. The thread wasn't put up to offend anyone so I'm glad you didn't read it.
Really?

"Alas for the Trump voters, the disasters he will bring on this country will fall more heavily on them than anyone else. The uneducated white males who elected him are the vulnerable ones, and they will not like what happens next."

That's exactly what wrong with liberals, they hate and call it thought.
That's exactly what's wrong with Trumpsters: They don't know how to differentiate between Keillor in his stride and a weighty piece of journalism from The Atlantic.
Be butt hurt if you want. He poked fun at the libs, too, if you failed to notice.
I'm a delighted deplorable, you have your emotions all mixed up. I quoted just one fragment there, it was stupid and hateful. That's as weighty as a pile of bull dung.
Exactly! IT'S NOT MEANT TO BE WEIGHTY! I fail to get through. You are like talking to a rock.
You call me a trumpster and butthurt and wonder why you don't get through? But like I said it was weighty, just not in a good way.

iceweasel is a trumper and butt hurt, and the latter will only get worse as long as Trump is in office and weasel and company find out how yuge and bigly is Mr Trump as a Prog.

Forum List

Back