For the First Time in History California Population Is Falling

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
And only 14% leaving are poor. Translation: their tax income and brain power are leaving.
And my observation is that it’s conservatives leaving, I don’t buy into ‘they’ll vote Democrat elsewhere’. I know dozens that have left, myself included. All conservatives. And my Lefty friends are still in California.

And only 14% leaving are poor. Translation: their tax income and brain power are leaving.
And my observation is that it’s conservatives leaving, I don’t buy into ‘they’ll vote Democrat elsewhere’. I know dozens that have left, myself included. All conservatives. And my Lefty friends are still in California.

"Everything woke turn to shit"

Progressive Countries build walls to keep people from fleeing

The new found freedom to work remotely has really hurt Cali. Places like Boise are being inundated with young DINKs that can now do for the Tech companies what they use to have to do in Cali from anyplace.

The metastasis of democrat voters going to red states is all part of the plan.

Well it's not like they count all the illegals in the barrios. I suspect it's not really dropped that much if the illegals were accounted for.
they estimate how many.....and the amount depends on who is doing the estimation.....when i left it was 3-5 million....

I have new next door neighbors. From Texas. One of our guys at work moved to Dallas. He's coming back.
It's all about money.

The new found freedom to work remotely has really hurt Cali. Places like Boise are being inundated with young DINKs that can now do for the Tech companies what they use to have to do in Cali from anyplace.
Why would hundreds of thousands of upper and middle class citizens leave a Leftist utopia to live with Bible and gun clingers?

Why would hundreds of thousands of upper and middle class citizens leave a Leftist utopia to live with Bible and gun clingers?

I take it you have been to Boise lately? One of the most beautiful cites in the country with so much to do right outside your door if you are into any sort of outdoors activities.

I would say lower cost of living, but the large influx of people has changed that and the housing prices are starting to make Cali look cheap.

Ada County was the closest county Trump won in Idaho with him only getting 50.3% of the vote.

Back when the state was run by Conservatives California was the Golden State. Then the filthy ass Liberals gained power by the welfare queen Illegals, Negroes, Limosine Libtards and Moon Bats voting them in and the now the state is a shithole.

Back when the state was run by Conservatives California was the Golden State. Then the filthy ass Liberals gained power by the welfare queen Illegals, Negroes, Limosine Libtards and Moon Bats voting them in and the now the state is a shithole.
Florida is so much nicer. Did you buy a scuba tank and mask, or just a cheap life preserver?

Why would anybody witht he ability to leave would stay in California to live with Negroes, Illegals, queers, homeless, and druggy aging hippies?

Forum List

Back