"For The Children"

Good Gawd.....All she did was move the kid for the photo-op. Looks like the kid was getting in behind her.

Sure, bust the old hag out for the many other evil things she has done but this one is a stretch.

The kid was just avoiding her elbow but elbowing a kid is, I guess, better than Biden's fondling her. Democrats don't give a shit about kids but they lie. Their words are hollow and their actions give them away.

The kid was just avoiding her elbow but elbowing a kid is, I guess, better than Biden's fondling her. Democrats don't give a shit about kids but they lie. Their words are hollow and their actions give them away.
Oh, the inhumanity! And now more fake outrage over nothing shall prevail. Next time leave the kids with grandma in the audience.

Oh, the inhumanity! And now more fake outrage over nothing shall prevail. Next time leave the kids with grandma in the audience.
Oh screw off. You’d be peeing your pants if Trump did that.

Piglosi can not help herself....she has to be on the limelight one way or another....even if that means to shove out of her way those little girls!

She is evil all the way that witch!:mad:

Piglosi can not help herself....she has to be on the limelight one way or another....even if that means to shove out of her way those little girls!

She is evil all the way that witch!:mad:
Yes how dare that little girl get in the way of Pelosi’s ridiculous hand waving gestures!

Pelosi Derangement Syndrome is so 2020.
Oh please, you guys whine about rich people and their privledge, but are ok with her husband getting a DUI and not get charged. I mean democrats can kill people in auto accidents and not get charged...must be nice.

Forum List

Back