For politicians with unfettered lockdown power, we are the new Kulaks

Although Democrat governors aren't starving anyone…

Not yet.

But what does any sane person believe will be the result of destroying the economy, in the manner that Democrats are obviously and deliberately trying to do?

If this is not stopped, then I think it is undeniable that one result will be that people will starve, and people will die. The Democrats responsible for this know this, and intend this.

Tell us about about the millions of American Kulaks that died while collecting unemployment, CRE act funding, and welfare to help them through this.
Good God, you dont see long term do you?

As Elon Musk said, "if we dont MAKE STUFF, you wont have stuff"

That includes FOOD

Tell us about about the millions of American Kulaks that died while collecting unemployment, CRE act funding, and welfare to help them through this.

How unimabginably stupid does one have to be to believe that this is, in any way, sustainable—that it is even possible, much less wise, for government to be handing out large amounts of money to support non-workers, out of taxes collected from only a tiny minority who are being allowed to work?

This is not any normal level of stupidity. This is Coyote-level stupidity.

Now you are creating a strawman.

Whether or not it is sustainable is another issue and another calculus. We need to decide at some point on the value of a human life vs. the greater good.

or..what represents the greater good? Public health vs the Economy.

No right or wrong answer.

Although Democrat governors aren't starving anyone…

Not yet.

But what does any sane person believe will be the result of destroying the economy, in the manner that Democrats are obviously and deliberately trying to do?

If this is not stopped, then I think it is undeniable that one result will be that people will starve, and people will die. The Democrats responsible for this know this, and intend this.

Good God, you dont see long term do you?

As Elon Musk said, "if we dont MAKE STUFF, you wont have stuff"

That includes FOOD
That has zero to do with what I said.

Please, go out and get a good case of covid.

Been there, done that. I didn't even get any noticeable illness from it, and it only made my wife very mildly ill—nothing compared to the more common flu-like bugs she is always catching at work and bringing home to me. We even spent our two weeks under quarantine.

And I'm supposedly high-risk—Nearly 60, diabetic, and with my immune system greatly weakened due to complications from an injury. Before my injury, I rarely became ill, no matter what nasty bugs my wife managed to bring home. Now, I almost always get at least as ill as she does.

But seriously, subhuman pieces of shit such as yourself, who defend destroying the economy, destroying people's ability to make a living, truly deserve to be the ones to be left starving in the streets, in the manner that you are so happy to inflict on others. You should be the first to feel the consequences of the outright evil policies that you promote, and you should be the ones to feel these consequences the hardest.

Perhaps once enough of your kind were dead, the rest of us might be able to salvage the economy, and maintain our own survival.

Now you are creating a strawman.

Whether or not it is sustainable is another issue and another calculus. We need to decide at some point on the value of a human life vs. the greater good.

or..what represents the greater good? Public health vs the Economy.

No right or wrong answer.

There is no strawman.

It is undeniable that the policies that you support, if allowed to continue unchecked, will cause far more human suffering and death than the virus ever could have.

You have no excuse. It is simply not possible to be so ignorant that you do not know what the consequences will be of these policies. To defend them, proves that you want people to suffer, you want people to starve, and you want people to die.

You are truly an evil, subhuman piece of shit. I hope you're among the very first to wind up in the streets, and to die there, in great pain and misery, of starvation as a result of the policies that you defend.

As Elon Musk said, "if we dont [sic] MAKE STUFF, you wont have stuff"

That includes FOOD
That has zero to do with what I said.

It has everything to do with what you said. You are on the side that is seeking to stop people like Mr. Musk from “making stuff”.

And “stuff” isn't about things we don't really need, electric cars and solar panels and trips to the moon. It's about food, and shelter, and clothing and all the things that we must have, in order to survive, in order to live. And it's about being allowed to work in order to earn the wealth that we need to buy this stuff, indeed this stuff is being produced and distributed to be available for us to buy.

What do you think the consequences will be of destroying the economy? Do you truly believe that it means that some hyper-wealthy guy somewhere might have to settle for buying a new Mercedes Benz, next year, instead of buying a new Bentley?

No, it doesn't mean that. It means that ordinary people, like you and me, will not be able to keep roofs over our heads, clothes on our backs, or food in our bellies.

It means that people, in large numbers, will die.

There is no rational basis for you to deny this. You know damn well that this is what the policies that you support mean, and you cannot deny that this is what you intentionally are supporting.

Oh they're trying but America is giving a huge fuck you

9444-Figure-4.png

So, looking at that data, from your OWN SOURCE? Things do not look good, no, indeed they do not. You have only got the support of a third, just a THIRD of the nation past summer. Maybe 10 percent till the elites target date of October to roll out the first 100 million vaccines. Only 34 percent past that? YOU ARE IN DEEP SHIT.

I have looked into the plans of the elites. They need at least until October.

From my thinking. . . if this is not resolved by the hottest heat and the fun of July 4th? Since there is no empirical evidence of anything justifying the current policies? You will have rebellion on your hands.

zzzzr.jpg

z18.jpg

Forum List

Back