For JW Frogen

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
a friend of mine got one for christmas....i was taken back by that...but i dont drink the swill

OP
Annie

Annie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
a friend of mine got one for christmas....i was taken back by that...but i dont drink the swill

Well this is how to 'make it yourself', saving money for more beer. ;)

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
her inlaws popped for a nice one....

but i am sure there are others in the group....

i drank beer at one time....hell i think i have done about anything at 'one time'

you just cant have two really bad habits...guzzling booze or smoking weed...i am a confirmed weed smoker...it helps with my stomach for one thing....we 'cancers' have sensitive stomachs...i can projectile vomit with no reason....or warning....nice...real nice....you ever try to get vomit out of the damn car vents ?????? you just have to sell the damn car lol

OP
Annie

Annie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
her inlaws popped for a nice one....

but i am sure there are others in the group....

i drank beer at one time....hell i think i have done about anything at 'one time'

you just cant have two really bad habits...guzzling booze or smoking weed...i am a confirmed weed smoker...it helps with my stomach for one thing....we 'cancers' have sensitive stomachs...i can projectile vomit with no reason....or warning....nice...real nice....you ever try to get vomit out of the damn car vents ?????? you just have to sell the damn car lol

Oh! My mind's eye! The horror!

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
i did a thread on it....hehheee projectile vomiting....nothing like it....babies do it...but they have no shame...

JW Frogen

Gold Member
Reaction score
My apologies, I was too drunk to catch this thread until now.

This is why the Cubs never win a World Series by the way.

JW Frogen

Gold Member
Reaction score
An't no cellar big enough for me, if it is in the house it will be bottomed out by midnight and then I turn into a pumpkin.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List