For Every Democrat Who Used The Word "Insurrection"....

Correll wrote: Correct. Your speculation about the leaders secret, hidden agenda is irrelevant to his actions that day. 21NOV24-POST#580

NFBW wrote: It is irrelevant in the courtroom - I told you that. Its not irrelevant to the news media and to news consumers interested in truth, - - - It is not my speculation. It was not a secret when KR went to Kenosha to protect property and then gunned down several people having nothing to do with the property he went there to protect. 21NOV24-POST#581

Ryan Balch, a 31-year-old Wisconsin man who joined Kyle Rittenhouse and a contingent of militia conducting armed patrols in Kenosha, used his social media accounts to link to a Nazi propaganda video, amplified white nationalist Richard Spencer, and uploaded symbols associated with the so-called boogaloo movement, Hatewatch determined.

Update: Following publication of this story, Ryan Balch wrote to Hatewatch to say that he "deeply and sincerely" apologizes for publishing materials to social media that "were at times hurtful to innocent bystanders." Balch claimed that the social media history described in this story related to content he produced for a Facebook page mocking the alt-right. Screenshot evidence he provided only accounted for online activity through 2016, and did not address many of the posts referenced in this article. You can read the full story here.

Last edited:
Correll wrote: Correct. Your speculation about the leaders secret, hidden agenda is irrelevant to his actions that day. 21NOV24-POST#580

NFBW wrote: Balch, a white Supremacist BOOGALOO BOI and Rittenhouse are defendants in the first civil action against the killer this time. - - - The white supremacy anti Semitic record will be relevant - like it was in the Unite the Right Nazi civil suit here in Virt. Nazis lost it. 21NOV25-POST#582

The federal complaint says Boogaloo Bois, how they sometimes are known with "boys" misspelled, is one of the self-proclaimed "militia" groups that put out a "call to arms" on Facebook to encourage violence against people protesting the police shooting of Jacob Blake. “””

"Social media is central to the ways in which these groups find each other in space and come together and are radicalized and mobilized, and the calls to action come over social media as well," said Cynthia Miller-Idriss, Director of the Polarization & Extremism Research & Innovation Lab at American University.

The lawsuit claims posts cited in the filing led 17-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse, who is named as a defendant in the suit, to show up armed in Kenosha.
A new lawsuit claims a Boogaloo Facebook page promoted misinformation that may have led to Anthony Huber and Joseph Rosenbaum being killed during protests in Kenosha. 21OCT05-BBOIS-RBalch Kenosha Rittenhouse call-to-arms
Lawsuit claims Boogaloo Facebook page promoted misinformation that may have led to Kenosha protest deaths
The federal complaint says Boogaloo Bois, how they sometimes are known with "boys" misspelled, is one of the self-proclaimed "militia" groups that put out a "call to arms" on Facebook to encourage violence against people protesting the police shooting of Jacob Blake. “””

"Social media is central to the ways in which these groups find each other in space and come together and are radicalized and mobilized, and the calls to action come over social media as well," said Cynthia Miller-Idriss, Director of the Polarization & Extremism Research & Innovation Lab at American University.

The lawsuit claims posts cited in the filing led 17-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse, who is named as a defendant in the suit, to show up armed in Kenosha.

Lawsuit claims Boogaloo Facebook page promoted misinformation that may have led to Kenosha protest deaths

The filing says Rittenhouse, "under the tactical supervision" of defendant Ryan Balch, an "avowed member of the Boogaloo Bois," then "shot and killed two protestors with his assault rifle." 21OCT05-BBOIS-RBalch Kenosha Rittenhouse agents provocateurs

JURY: MILLIONS IN DAMAGES AGAINST C’VILLE ORGANIZERS!

Last edited:

NFBW wrote: It is irrelevant in the courtroom - I told you that. Its not irrelevant to the news media and to news consumers interested in truth, - - - It is not my speculation. It was not a secret when KR went to Kenosha to protect property and then gunned down several people having nothing to do with the property he went there to protect. 21NOV24-POST#581

Those people were part of an armed mob that attacked him, with the stated intent of killing him.

That you left that out, is quite a lie of omission.

That is your brain, dealing with the fact that you are the bad guy here. And always.

Are you serious? Your position, literally, is that if you see someone following you, that talking is out of the question, but attacking is reasonable?

Or are you just spouting shit?
Just to be clear.

Walking down the street minding your own business is suspicious.

Someone staring you down and running after you is not suspicious.

Just to be clear.

Walking down the street minding your own business is suspicious.

Someone staring you down and running after you is not suspicious.

I already agreed with you that being followed is provocative.

My point was that jumping from that to sitting on Zimmerman and beating him while Zimmerman screamed for help, was not legally or morally justified.

I was very clear. Would you like to address my actual position now, or would you like to be avoid it some more?

Martin was provoked by Zimmerman following him, and doubled back and attacked Zimmerman for it. And beat that crap out of him, according to eye witness. And got his ass legally shot for his actions.

It is sad that a young man pissed his life away for nothing. But that is on him.

YOu attacking Zimmerman or anyone that supports self defense for that, is on you.

My point was that jumping from that to sitting on Zimmerman and beating him while Zimmerman screamed for help, was not legally or morally justified.
Calling the police on someone just standing there minding their own business is not legally or morally justified. Chasing them down is not legally or legally justified.

Can y’all just leave people alone? Is that so hard?

Calling the police on someone just standing there minding their own business is not legally or morally justified. Chasing them down is not legally or legally justified.

Can y’all just leave people alone? Is that so hard?

Nope. Not when criminals are preying upon people. Zimmerman had the RIGHT to call on police to check out a man that matched the description of a burglary suspect.

It sucks. BUt that is on the criminals.

What Martin did, was not justified by the provocation of being followed. It was a crime and a violent assault on Zimmerman.

Thus Zimmerman was well within his RIGHTS, to defend himself by shooting the violent barbarian sitting on him, beating him.

That is the reality of the situation. I get that you do not like it. There are portions I don't like too.

But putting Zimmerman in prison for defending himself, would have been a massive injustice.

Nope. Not when criminals are preying upon people. Zimmerman had the RIGHT to call on police to check out a man that matched the description of a burglary suspect.
There was not reasonable suspicion. Police would have no grounds to detain him.

As I said, there was no description.

There was not reasonable suspicion. Police would have no grounds to detain him.

As I said, there was no description.

Who said anything about "detained"?

He was visiting his...father? in a gated community. He should have been expected to be asked if he was a resident or a guest of a resident.

If he had just told police that he was the child of a resident, visiting them, that would have likely been the end of it.

Instead he choose to react like a violent thug. And thus due to his choice, he died.

My point stands. The residents of that gated community have the right to call the police and have them question strangers who meet the description of teh local burglars.

Who said anything about "detained"?

He was visiting his...father? in a gated community. He should have been expected to be asked if he was a resident or a guest of a resident.

If he had just told police that he was the child of a resident, visiting them, that would have likely been the end of it.

Instead he choose to react like a violent thug. And thus due to his choice, he died.

My point stands. The residents of that gated community have the right to call the police and have them question strangers who meet the description of teh local burglars.
If the police had shown up and Martin told them to go screw themselves, that also would have been the end of it, legally that is. Who knows if the police would have been able to fabricate probable cause. It happens all the time. Especially to young black men.

I think people should expect to be left alone if they’re just minding their own business.

Call me crazy. That’s just the part of me that believes in freedom

If the police had shown up and Martin told them to go screw themselves, that also would have been the end of it, legally that is. Who knows if the police would have been able to fabricate probable cause. It happens all the time. Especially to young black men.

Nope. Gated communities are private property and residents have a right to bar non-residents from entry.

If Martin was not a resident or a guest of a resident, then he did NOT have the right to be there.

I think people should expect to be left alone if they’re just minding their own business.

Call me crazy. That’s just the part of me that believes in freedom

THe fault that did not happen here, is the criminals preying upon the community. The inconvenience that causes for people in on them.

Martin's reaction? That is on him, it and the consequences. To be clear, i am referring to how he pissed his life away for nothing.

You can't blame that on the burglars.

Nope. Gated communities are private property and residents have a right to bar non-residents from entry.

If Martin was not a resident or a guest of a resident, then he did NOT have the right to be there.

THe fault that did not happen here, is the criminals preying upon the community. The inconvenience that causes for people in on them.

Martin's reaction? That is on him, it and the consequences. To be clear, i am referring to how he pissed his life away for nothing.

You can't blame that on the burglars.
You’re not inconveniencing people. You’re attempting to deprive them of rights without probable cause.

So you’re attempting to deprive him rights without cause.

I'm "attempting" to get him to tell the police that he was visiting his father?, and thus had a right to be there.

He does not have a right to not be asked that.

I'm "attempting" to get him to tell the police that he was visiting his father?, and thus had a right to be there.

He does not have a right to not be asked that.
There was no probable cause he was committing any crime. He was just minding his own business.

Just leave people alone. It’s not that hard.

There was no probable cause he was committing any crime. He was just minding his own business.

Just leave people alone. It’s not that hard.

Yes, it is. You are asking communities to not even try to deal with criminals preying on them, to offer no resistance at all.

That is not right of you.

Yes, it is. You are asking communities to not even try to deal with criminals preying on them, to offer no resistance at all.

That is not right of you.
I think you deal with criminals by dealing with criminals.

Not by harassing people who are doing nothing wrong.

Fact is that going after Martin did nothing to deal with any crime. It just added conflict.

You are arguing against a straw man. I’ve not said don’t try to deal with crime. I’ve said that a person who isn’t doing anything wrong shouldn’t be subject to your investigation.

Forum List

Back