For Every Democrat Who Used The Word "Insurrection"....

That’s Waterbury for ya….LOL

i knew you were gonna say that - not that you're wrong................

what you call thin I call wiry he he

everyone has a ' mind's eye ' with the posters here - i remember you saying you were tall. i just never pictured you as being heavy.

& for what it's worth - i was only joking about 'stealing' your line about pie on that other thread. i've seen you say that b4 & thought it was funny.

i knew you were gonna say that - not that you're wrong................

everyone has a ' mind's eye ' with the posters here - i remember you saying you were tall. i just never pictured you as being heavy.

& for what it's worth - i was only joking about 'stealing' your line about pie on that other thread. i've seen you say that b4 & thought it was funny.
I take it as a badge of honor, thank you

not really. but i do think putin was all in on his own because he knew he had an ankle grabbing puppet with donny; going back to his 'special weekend in moscow ' & helped launch a propaganda blitz on the very idiots who supported yer chosen one. he admitted he wanted donny to win, cause he knew hillary wouldn't be any puppet he could master.

lol ...

“The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people's fantasies. People may not always think big themselves. but they can get very excited by those who do. That is why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest, the greatest and the most spectacular.”​

― Donald J. Trump, Trump: The Art of the Deal

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you got them thar ig'noant talking points down pat, don'tcha little kitty cat.

<pssst>
you should learn how to differentiate between facts & opinions.

View attachment 567640
I honestly feel I once lived in the best country in the world but then along came the Bush the Elder and the Clintons and things turned real shady overnight.

Trump was trying to restore this nation to prominence and many Americans like me appreciate that. You don’t. That’s fine. Keep believing your wonderful liberal media which lied to you over and over during the Trump administration.

Maybe. We’ll never know. There were no witnesses other than Zimmerman.

But being chased down an alley by someone you don’t know is way more suspicious than someone just standing there.

Funny, last post it was "followed", now you are escalating to "chased" based on what? YOur desire to spin.

NFBW wrote: You stated Correll what unarmed Trayvon Martin was thinking moments before being murdered by a vigilante because his girlfriend warned him to get away from some creepy guy stalking him might be a rapist. She had a valid point being concerned about his safety, but that in no way transfers into what Trayvon Martin was thinking. And there is no fucking way you could ever state that “Martin thought that Zimmerman was a homosexual” unless you are lying or you are Carnac
View attachment 567155
I’m saying you are lying that you know what a young black man was thinking who was killed by a gun toting stalker vigilante. Your defense is that his girl friend thought it and she told him her thoughts moments before he died for being black in a white neighborhood. 21NOV22-POST#481

He did not die for being black. He died because he was sitting on top of a man beating him, "mma style" while his victim screamed for help. That you lied about that, is you revealing that you know your position is shit.

Funny, last post it was "followed", now you are escalating to "chased" based on what? YOur desire to spin.
Chase and follow are extremely similar. Both are equally accurate.

Zimmerman can be heard running after Martin on his 911 call.

should zimmerman have ignored the po po & gotten himself in the situation TO BE jumped in the 1st place?

lest ye ferget ... travon martin wasn't stalking zimmerman... but the other way around.

offense is the best defense.

"In position to be jumped"? You are implying that the provocation of following justified the escalation to actual physical violence. I disagree. IMO, Zimmerman was within his rights to be there, and Martin was morally, and legally WRONG, to attack him for it.

NFBW wrote: Which means Rittenhouse went to Kenosha to support BLM by hanging out with white supremacists who also carry those “cool looking” AR15s and are on social media saying they want to spark a racial civil war. And the fascists here claim the Press has it all wrong. . . . YOUNG Kyle had no way to know he had been lured into becoming a soldier in the upcoming civil war by white nationalist America haters because it’s become ti damned diverse by demanding that black lives matter. 20NOV24-POST#546

Interesting claims. Not really relevant to anything though. Rittenhouse went there, under the intent of protecting property and helping people medically.

If the leader of the group had some convoluted and hidden agenda, that....doesn't matter with regards to Rittenhouse's intent, or actions or legal case.

Chase and follow are extremely similar. Both are equally accurate.

Zimmerman can be heard running after Martin on his 911 call.

ONe implies trying to CATCH, for some purpose, the other does not.

That is a big difference, when the big question is, who initiated the physical clash.

It is ok though. I understand. You know that your case is very weak and that being dishonest, is your only hope.

ONe implies trying to CATCH, for some purpose, the other does not.

That is a big difference, when the big question is, who initiated the physical clash.

It is ok though. I understand. You know that your case is very weak and that being dishonest, is your only hope.
And how do you propose one determines the purpose of the person running after you? Maybe stop and ask them?

And how do you propose one determines the purpose of the person running after you? Maybe stop and ask them?

Possibly. Words have been used to ask questions, for quite some time.

The classic, "you got a problem?" comes to mind.

After all Martin didn't seem the shy, retiring type.

1637713126461.png

You’re cornered and spouting nonsense.

Are you serious? Your position, literally, is that if you see someone following you, that talking is out of the question, but attacking is reasonable?

Or are you just spouting shit?

Batcat wrote: I like the news media that tells me the truth. 21NOV23-POST#504

NFBW wrote: Do you expect Batcat the news media that you choose for truth to give you the full truth so you can judge for yourself what to think about things like what’s behind vigilante militias “protecting property” in places where race related violence has turned up and tensions are high - - - I’m asking as a follow up to my 21NOV24-POST#546 that provides ‘the rest of the story” about the white supremacist Ryan “Boog Boi” Balch who became Kyle Rittenhouse’s “tactical supervisor on the day of the shooting in Kenosha. - - - Do you find the news that Rittenhouse spent the day with white supremacists militants who desire to spark a race war to be relevant news and an important truth we all should know? Please respond. - - - Thus far Correll says it’s Interesting claims but irrelevant - do you Batcat agree that it is not news and not relevant? 21NOV24-POST#577

Correll wrote: Interesting claims. 21NOV24-POST#571

NFBW wrote: Do you expect Batcat the news media that you choose for truth to give you the full truth so you can judge for yourself what to think about things like what’s behind vigilante militias “protecting property” in places where race related violence has turned up and tensions are high - - - I’m asking as a follow up to my 21NOV24-POST#546 that provides ‘the rest of the story” about the white supremacist Ryan “Boog Boi” Balch who became Kyle Rittenhouse’s “tactical supervisor on the day of the shooting in Kenosha. - - - Do you find the news that Rittenhouse spent the day with white supremacists militants who desire to spark a race war to be relevant news and an important truth we all should know? Please respond. - - - Thus far Correll says it’s Interesting claims but irrelevant - do you Batcat agree that it is not news and not relevant?

Correll wrote: Interesting claims. 21NOV24-POST#571

Funny. I fully explained my reasoning. You left it all out.

Correll wrote: Funny. I fully explained my reasoning. You left it all out. 21NOV24-POST#571

NFBW wrote: It’s about the news media Correll that tells the truth. - - - If you were not aware that a white supremacist was Rittenhouses tactical adviser playing cop for a day - bring your kid to work and give him full metal jacket ammo for his kool lookin’ Rambo gun. It proved my point - You would not know about Balch by watching TUCKER. - - - Where did you explain this to be irrelevant to the news consumer? Sure it’s irrelevant to KR’s acquittal - Prosecutors could not bring Ryan Balch’s white supremacy ideology into the trial. - - - I see nothing about the news media in your full response below. 21NOV24-POST#579

Correll wrote: Interesting claims. Not really relevant to anything though. Rittenhouse went there, under the intent of protecting property and helping people medically. - - - If the leader of the group had some convoluted and hidden agenda, that....doesn't matter with regards to Rittenhouse's intent, or actions or legal case. 21NOV24-POST#571

Last edited:

Correll wrote: Funny. I fully explained my reasoning. You left it all out. 21NOV24-POST#571

NFBW wrote: It’s about the news media Correll that tells the truth. - - - If you were not aware that a white supremacist was Rittenhouses tactical adviser playing cop for a day - bring your kid to work and give him full metal jacket ammo for his kool lookin’ Rambo gun. It proved my point -You would not know about Balch watching TUCKER. - - - Where did you explain this to be irrelevant to the news consumer? Sure it’s irrelevant to KR’s acquittal - Prosecutors could not bring Ryan Balch’s white supremacy ideology into the trial. - - - I see nothing about the news media in your full response below. 21NOV24-POST#579

Correll wrote: Interesting claims. Not really relevant to anything though. Rittenhouse went there, under the intent of protecting property and helping people medically. - - - If the leader of the group had some convoluted and hidden agenda, that....doesn't matter with regards to Rittenhouse's intent, or actions or legal case. 21NOV24-POST#571

Correct. Your speculation about the leaders secret, hidden agenda is irrelevant to his actions that day.

Or Rittenhouse's, who would have only been exposed to the leaders stated intent, and can only be judged on HIS ACTUAL ACTIONS.

Forum List

Back