For Every Democrat Who Used The Word "Insurrection"....

NFBW wrote: So AzogtheDefiler is the solution for racist stereotypers like you and Correll to make it mandatory for all black makes ti dress like that? 21NOV22-POST#
When did I say “black”? Don’t dress like a thug as I showed with a picture of a white kid dressed like one. I had old people call the police on me and my friends when we were young too. You and your race card. Too funny. I do not see myself as racist but you? Yes 100%

Anecdotal. Again old people call the cops. I bet 90% of the calls are from those aged 60+. Young people generally don’t call the police. You are so triggered that you believe everything is race based. Living like that must be awful.
Zimmerman was how old?

I forgot that the old adage that wearing a hoody transforms you into a thug. Obviously that means you deserve to be harassed for doing so. Just asking for it.

I’m just pointing out the way the world works to you. It’s triggering you to have a glimpse of what it’s like to not be white.

I do not see myself as racist
Of course you don’t. That makes you the worst of the non-violent type. But you give the violent and violence prone hard core racists politically energizing juices when you vote for a dog whistle Republican like DJT.

NY POST is rupert murdoch's rag mag

breitbart = same thing, different owner.

the other ones i never heard of, but surprise surprise! not really............

America Rising PAC​

Last updated on June 4th, 2020 at 12:26 pm

America Rising pac - Right Bias - Conservative - Credible
Factual Reporting: Mixed - Not always Credible or Reliable

RIGHT BIAS​

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

• Overall, we rate America Rising PAC Right Biased based on story selection and political advocacy that always favors the Republican Party. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to a failed fact check and the occasional use of poor sources.
America Rising PAC

Geller Report​

Last updated on August 15th, 2021 at 04:39 pm

Geller Report - Right Bias - Fake News - Questionable - Conservative - Hate Group - Not Credible
Factual Reporting: Low - Not Credible - Not Reliable - Fake News - Bias

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate the Geller Report Questionable based on extreme right bias, promotion of propaganda and conspiracies, as well as extreme anti-Islamic views and numerous false claims.
Geller Report

anyhoo... you're damn right i voted for biden. anybody but donny.

as for all your 'what aboutisms' ... donny had the justice dept under his thumb for 4 years & not even his personal pitbull, bill barr was able to get the bidens. lol ... oh & i am not a (D). just cause you are a partisin hack, that fills his brain with rw nutter propaganda - doesn't mean every does.
I like the news media that tells me the truth.

For the entire Trump Presidency the liberal media lied to me and tried to convince me that Trump colluded with Putin to defeat Hillary. They also told me that Trump hired prostitutes to pee on a bed in Moscow because the Obamas had once slept on it. I could go on and on citing the lies the liberal media told me.

But the right wing media did a better job and while far from perfect was right about Trump colluding with Putin and many other fake news stories.

Just recently the liberal media was telling me lies about Kyle Rittenhouse. You likely believed everything the liberal media told you. Now of course I can’t find a liberal media source that will admit it was wrong so I will use conservative sources.

Now of course you have a right to watch whatever you want and believe whatever you want just as I do. Still it would seem logical that if you realize you have been lied to on the big issues you would be more careful not to believe everything you are told in the future. But perhaps you are a good liberal sheeple.

What it all comes down to is you get to pick the propaganda you like and I get to pick the propaganda I like. I personally feel the conservative media lies less then the liberal media so I give the conservative media more credibility. I take almost everything the liberal media tells me with a grain of salt and wait to see if proof emerges.

Zimmerman was how old?

I forgot that the old adage that wearing a hoody transforms you into a thug. Obviously that means you deserve to be harassed for doing so. Just asking for it.

I’m just pointing out the way the world works to you. It’s triggering you to have a glimpse of what it’s like to not be white.
Zimmerman was on patrol in their fight against crime initiative. He wasn't just a neighbor sitting around. He noticed what he thought was suspicious activity. You point to racism as the root of all our issues and I say bullshit. You also lied about what I said so there is that.

Of course you don’t. That makes you the worst of the non-violent type. But you give the violent and violence prone hard core racists politically energizing juices when you vote for a dog whistle Republican like DJT.
So now you get to label me? You do not even know me. I see you as a racist. So now we can just point fingers at one another all day. Your posts illustrate true racism and you don't even see it. Amazing. Only way this gets resolved is via a physical fight. Since that is impossible we just need to cease this conversation, RACIST prick.

Zimmerman was on patrol in their fight against crime initiative. He wasn't just a neighbor sitting around. He noticed what he thought was suspicious activity. You point to racism as the root of all our issues and I say bullshit. You also lied about what I said so there is that.
People tend to get more suspicious when the individual is black.

Should black people have to be subjected to that prejudice? No. They should not.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
People tend to get more suspicious when the individual is black.

Should black people have to be subjected to that prejudice? No. They should not.
There is zero proof that what happened in the case of Zimmerman was due to racism. NONE. That is just the low hanging fruit.

Let me ask you this. You say stereotyping should not exist correct? But that is part of human nature. How to do you get rid of humans stereotyping? For example many see a fat person and stereotype them as lazy. Many see a fit and beautiful lady and stereotype her as hot and out of most people's league and guys get shy speaking to her. Many see Asians as very good at math. Indians as very good spellers and hard workers. How do you eliminate stereotypes? Honest question.

There is zero proof that what happened in the case of Zimmerman was due to racism. NONE. That is just the low hanging fruit.

Let me ask you this. You say stereotyping should not exist correct? But that is part of human nature. How to do you get rid of humans stereotyping? For example many see a fat person and stereotype them as lazy. Many see a fit and beautiful lady and stereotype her as hot and out of most people's league and guys get shy speaking to her. Many see Asians as very good at math. Indians as very good spellers and hard workers. How do you eliminate stereotypes? Honest question.
Sure. There's never any "proof".

It just happens all the time.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Sure. There's never any "proof".

It just happens all the time.
ALL THE TIME? No 99% of the time it doesn't but the media makes it sound like its all the time and you evaded my question again. Wow were you raised poorly.

So was Larry Bird racist for saying this? Charles Barkley didn't think so.

Point out a specific post where what I write is what you think is racist.
Where you state that everything bad that happened to George Floyd was due to racism. There is zero proof of that. You assume that black people are in the positions they are due to racism or their inability to succeed. That is Racism to the core.

I believe Chauvin was a bad cop and Floyd was a criminal. Race had zero to do with what happened. But our media loves that narrative. So they sell it. Hell they said Rittenhouse was racist for shooting three white scumbags.

I do not have one racist post on this site. To me we are all equals and it is leftists like you who try to divide us by race.

Where you state that everything bad that happened to George Floyd was due to racism. There is zero proof of that. You assume that black people are in the positions they are due to racism or their inability to succeed. That is Racism to the core.

I believe Chauvin was a bad cop and Floyd was a criminal. Race had zero to do with what happened. But our media loves that narrative. So they sell it. Hell they said Rittenhouse was racist for shooting three white scumbags.

I do not have one racist post on this site. To me we are all equals and it is leftists like you who try to divide us by race.
There is more than 100 years of racist police actions that proove a claim of racial motivation. However pointing out the possibility of racism is not racism.

There is more than 100 years of racist police actions that proove a claim of racial motivation. However pointing out the possibility of racism is not racism.
"proove"....LOL

The world and country have changed. We have moved on. You should as well. If you hit me with your car, your grandkids aren't responsible for apologizing to my grandkids.

I believe Chauvin was a bad cop and Floyd was a criminal.

I believe Chauvin was not only a bad cop, he was a bad human being who should not have had a badge and a gun on a police force. I believe institutional racism existed on that police force and played a role in George Floyd’s murder because it produced negligence to keep a suspect safe after being restrained. I believe George Floyd was a suspect on the day he was murdered. Chauvin did not conduct himself in at way that shows concern that his suspect’s life mattered. Perhaps Chauvin would have tortured and murdered a white George Floyd exactly the same. We shall never know. The reality is that he murdered a black suspect for passing a bogus $20 dollar bill. So race is involved. I’m not a racist so I see no problem with that. You see a problem with a slogan that Black Lives Matter including George Floyd’s life. You are a racist for having a problem with that.

Forum List

Back