For Any Agenda Where the Left and Right Disagree Name One the Left Are on the Side of Biblical Values

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, cool.
Are you gonna go to the QAnon Annual Rally?

If so.....please let the forum know how it went for you.
Share with us those things you are enthusiastic about......and those, less so.
Given your loyalty and your interest in pedophilia....you should be awarded with good seats.

Good luck.
Actually I'm not, but what does that have to do with Biden being a pedophile?

Most of all a God hater.
Which one?

There are, after all, maybe 5,000 gods being worshipped currently. And two or three times that number over human history. Maybe you picked one of the better ones out of the world menu. You should hope so.
But odds are long.

And how would you know if you made the right choice?

Imagine...progressives not being on the side of a primitive book of iron aged mythology...

WHAT WILL THEY THINK OF NEXT

All Leftist views were there’s disagreement are always anti-Biblical.
Change my mind.
Can't change your mind BUT

the left will tell you that facts are facts and that facts disagree with biblical teachings

except for that minor detail that the left are always changing their facts day in and day out. I'm not sure which set of

facts they are referring to when comparing to biblical teachings.

While they seem to acknowledge that facts change every day.

Can't change your mind BUT

the left will tell you that facts are facts and that facts disagree with biblical teachings

except for that minor detail that the left are always changing their facts day in and day out. I'm not sure which set of

facts they are referring to when comparing to biblical teachings.

While they seem to acknowledge that facts change every day.
And they can’t name one political agenda that’s Biblical that they solely have.

Not surprised, considering the parallels between what Stalin and Mao did to your agendas.
Nah, that's just the childish horseshit you make up to soothe yourself. What else do you have? Some sensitive feelings and a primitive iron age book of horseshit. So, you put on your little act.

Nah, that's just the childish horseshit you make up to soothe yourself. What else do you have? Some sensitive feelings and a primitive iron age book of horseshit. So, you put on your little act.
Left wish to deny groups of Americans healthcare, want babies dead, put people in camps, censor speech etc etc.
Pol Pot would be proud.

CrossDressing or TransGenderism:

The dems support it whole heartedly, it is not a sin, they say. It is normal. They say God created these folk THAT way. The purposely push it on our children.

God says: Do not purposely dress as and pretend to be the other sex (in order to fool others.)

“A woman shall not wear a man's garment, nor shall a man put on a woman's cloak, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord your God. Deuteronomy 22:5

Democrats make everything about Race. They determine which race is privileged and which race is deprived. That is all they do. Everything revolves around Race. Certain races deaths are national news depending on who killed them. Certain races deaths do not make the news if a minority groups is the perpetrator. That's racism for anyone who doesn't get it.

God says...There is one race....the Human Race.

Then God said, “Let us make humans in our image, in our likeness. Let them rule the fish in the sea, the birds in the sky, the domestic animals all over the earth, and all the animals that crawl on the earth.” So God created humans in his image. In the image of God he created them. He created them male and female.. (Genesis 1:26-27 GWT)

Dems say, acquaint kids with sex education earlier and earlier....kids that should still believe in santa claus and playing. Not things associated with hetero or homosexual or deviant sex. Dems destroyed black americans marriages with the LBG Deals. We have lax abortion rules and judges and schools promoting sex and then abortion for underage girls. Handing out condoms to underage kids.

God says: No to sexual immorality. He says no to causing innocent children to sin which means also putting these things in their heads that they act out of it thinking it normal.

I fear that when I come again my God may humble me before you, and I may have to mourn over many of those iwho sinned earlier and have not repented of the impurity, jsexual immorality, and sensuality that they have practiced. 2 Corinthians 12:21

“Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him if a great millstone were hung around his neck and he were thrown into the sea. Mark 9:42

Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. Philippians 4:8

Last edited:
Democrats have chosen death and lawlessness for us all by calling for defunding police, failing to prosecute criminals, prosecuting people who should NOT be prosecuted, Bringing in illegals, Letting out criminals to prey on innocent citizens, releasing sexual perverts to prey on children and women, have legalized theft in some states, Harass and prosecute democrat opponents.

I dont' have to provide links for this do I?

God says Choose Life. He set up Rules. Deuteronomy 30:15. He has given us his book of life.

…14But the word is very near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart, so that you may obey it. 15See, I have set before you today life and goodness, as well as death and disaster. 16For I am commanding you today to love the LORD your God, to walk in His ways, and to keep His commandments, statutes, and ordinances, so that you may live and increase, and the LORD your God may bless you in the land that you are entering to possess.… Deuteronomy 30:14-16

God set nations up and gave them borders.

From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands. Acts 17:26

Nehemiah 2:17 ESV​

Then I said to them, “You see the trouble we are in, how Jerusalem lies in ruins with its gates burned. Come, let us build the wall of Jerusalem, that we may no longer suffer derision.”

Proverbs 25:28 ESV​

A man without self-control is like a city broken into and left without walls.

Democrats say NO borders. and one world gov't.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back