For All You Entitlement Whites Who Believe America Is Only For You.

Everyday living in your head rent free, wash rinse repeat. LOL

Turn black and live for 5 years.

Then come talk.

White boy.

How about you address the OP?

If you are that smart then get fusion power to the forefront. Otherwise you are must another stage person in reality and there are millions of people like that which has our taxes over 50 per cent and most likely at 60 per cent in real terms.
You make no sense. If racism ended perhaps we'd pay lower taxes because white racism comes with a loss of income for non white people and that taxable revenue that could be added to reduce debt, deficts and provide increased economic growth.

White like you and others here don't seem to understand this. Racism is much more than saying nasty things. Learn that.

You posted some white clown saying some stupid shit.

I gave you Morgan Freeman spilling the facts.
Morgan Freeman spoke no facts, Freeman said some shit you want to hear. That white dude was speaking truth to whites like you.

South Africa?

Shut the fuck up you dumb ass racist bitch.

Whites fucked up that entire continent.
OH. it's now HOPELESS I have interacted with lots of people
from lots of "third world countries" (or, at least, what we racist bitches call "third world countries") India is a third world country----
but give them HINDUS their due------despite their "colonialism" did
it REFLEX----they maintain DIGNITY

OH. it's now HOPELESS I have interacted with lots of people
from lots of "third world countries" (or, at least, what we racist bitches call "third world countries") India is a third world country----
but give them HINDUS their due------despite their "colonialism" did
it REFLEX----they maintain DIGNITY
We could say what you do for the Ukraine, a damn near all white country, but you don't.

India split into at least 3 countries because of colonialism, India, Pakistan and Bangladesh.
In South Africa, whites still control the economy. You have proven your racism lady. That's not in question. I've interacted with people from all over the world too, and basically you don't have a clue.

We could say what you do for the Ukraine, a damn near all white country, but you don't.

India split into at least 3 countries because of colonialism, India, Pakistan and Bangladesh.
In South Africa, whites still control the economy. You have proven your racism lady. That's not in question. I've interacted with people from all over the world too, and basically you don't have a clue.
ROFLMAO-----of course----the conflict between HINDUS AND MUSLIMS was CREATED by Queen Victoria-----or---the East India
tea company. In fact---shiites in Pakistan get shot down in
in driveby shootings because of Queen Elizabeth-----THE MUGHAL
CALIPHATE was a veritable paradise for ALL ----like Cordoba Spain.
Have you been spending time in mosques?

'So F*ing Pathetic!' Man Snaps On 'Coward' Insurrectionists, Asks What Hasn't This Country Given You

If anybody should be forever grateful and should not complain, whine, or pretend to be victims, it's whites in America.

So, one drunken, illiterate redneck babbles on and on and that's supposed to mean something?

"Nobody's gonna' care about Watergate".

Fuckin' please...

Forum List

Back