for all the gop poll watchers delighting in obamas low ratings....

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
No, Republicans, the Gallup Poll is not a limbo contest.

Republicans seem to be playing “how low can you go.” Just 28 percent of Americans have a favorable impression of the GOP, according to the latest monthly Gallup tracking poll. The number ” is the lowest favorable rating measured for either party since Gallup began asking this question in 1992,” the polling company stated.

The number is 10 points lower than the party scored in the same poll in September.

Republican approval rating falls to lowest point in Gallup poll history | Politics Blog | an SFGate.com blog

I read somewhere that their approval rating is the lowest in the history of the party.

They did this to themselves. They're imploding, at each other's throats and under the control of a very few radical nutters. It really is as though they believe we cannot see them. They try to blame Obama or the Ds for their own actions but people aren't quite as dumb as the Rs hope.

Just saw a poll on Ted Cruz - 14% approval rating.

Makes me wonder what is wrong with that 14%. They're reactionary and suicidal.

I read somewhere that their approval rating is the lowest in the history of the party.

They did this to themselves. They're imploding, at each other's throats and under the control of a very few radical nutters. It really is as though they believe we cannot see them. They try to blame Obama or the Ds for their own actions but people aren't quite as dumb as the Rs hope.

Just saw a poll on Ted Cruz - 14% approval rating.

Makes me wonder what is wrong with that 14%. They're reactionary and suicidal.

are you one of the lefties here rejoicing that the Democrats are polling higher than the Republicans at 33%?....just askin....

Forum List

Back