Food prices jump 5% in July. Bidenomics is a DISASTER

www.png

Joe Biden and Obama have really fucked this nation. Inflation is out of control. They are robbing people by making EVERYTHING MORE EXPENSIVE.

You fools who voted for Biden are really stupid. And probably 80 million of you will do it again.
True, T-bone steak were five buck a pound and they went up to five dollars and fifty cents a pound, but pork products dropped.

I have no more kids at home nor a wife, I am able to keep all I earn for the first time in forty years, I am filthy rich now.

Depression follows hyper inflation
The right has been claiming we are about to have hyperinflation for well over a decade.

The sky is not falling.

Inflation is way down and we didn’t need to have the recession the right wanted. Sorry to disappoint you.

Joe Biden and Obama have really fucked this nation. Inflation is out of control. They are robbing people by making EVERYTHING MORE EXPENSIVE.

You fools who voted for Biden are really stupid. And probably 80 million of you will do it again.

One reason food prices rose is because of the price of beef. The price of chicken and pork, though, is down.

Simple consumer response ……eat more chicken and pork

I went somewhere yesterday and around lunch time I was feeling a bit peckish so I stooped at McDonalds for two plain hamburgers....$1.65 each!

Now I have not bought any for a good month or so but I remember that they were $1.29 the last time.

Then to add insult to injury when I opened the first one up it was noticeably smaller.

FJB.

Forum List

Back