Focus group of Trump voters finds none of them want him to run again -- for the first time ever

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
two 2020 Trump-voter focus groups since the Jan 6 hearings began. And something happened that's never happened before: ZERO of the participants in either group wanted Trump to run again in 2024

two 2020 Trump-voter focus groups since the Jan 6 hearings began. And something happened that's never happened before: ZERO of the participants in either group wanted Trump to run again in 2024

"A focus group conducted by the New York Times".

BWHAAAAAA a focus group of DEMOCRATS.....

I didn't vote for Trump in 2016. I was forced to vote for Trump in 2020 because I greatly feared exactly what has happened to the country. If I had to, I would vote for Trump again over wokism but I would prefer Trump is not the nominee in 2024.

We'll see who GOP primary voters prefer in 2-years.
I'm not voting Trump in the primary, but if he's the GOP nominee, I'll support Trump.

Your source is the New York Times quoting a knee-jerk anti trumpster

She is the founder of Republican Voters Against Trump

Forum List

Back