Fluke the activist

I want everyone to stop.

I want everyone to stop for just one moment. I'm so sad for the woman that feels she has to abort her baby because of dire circumstances.

I don't want her to carry that burden of choice for the rest of her life.

Most women who are confronted with abortion don't look at this as an option. It's a back against the wall moment. And it's horrid. Many are scarred forever.

Let's not make it worse on them ok? What we have to do is try to find a way that no young woman ever has to face this moment.

I'll give a million years and a million tax dollars to make sure no woman ever ever has to face abortion in their lifetime.

There already is a way, it's called birth control and/or abstinence. If a woman is too stupid to realize that unprotected sex leads to pregnancy, than she should be sterilized. If she has unprotected sex knowing the risk, than she should accept responsibility if that risk doesn't pan out.

I want everyone to stop.

I want everyone to stop for just one moment. I'm so sad for the woman that feels she has to abort her baby because of dire circumstances.

Most women who are confronted with abortion don't look at this as an option. It's a back against the wall moment. And it's horrid. Many are scarred forever.

Let's not make it worse on them ok? What we have to do is try to find a way that no young woman ever has to face this moment.

I'll give a million years and a million tax dollars to make sure no woman ever ever has to face abortion in their lifetime.

Yeah right, most woman who have abortions would be more horrified and depressed if they had to have a tooth pulled.

If they were so concerned with life they would have given the baby up for adoption rather than kill the individual.

The only thing that makes them emotional are their hormones - not the loss of the baby..

You can't do that. There will always be situations where women want to eliminate the child inside them.

And that's a terrible thing. Unfortunately, nothing was ever made better by killing a baby. Rape will not go away because a woman gets an abortion. People who have sex run the risk of getting pregnant, and if they get pregnant, that's the end, they lost the crap shoot, if that's the way they want to look at it. Regardless, just because it's an inconvenience to THEM doesn't give them the right to kill a baby.

Stop teaching women and girls that sex is inconsequential. Quit teaching them that babies are a punishment. Quit teaching them that innocence and life are expendable and worthless.

Life is expendable and that is proven everyday in this world.
Oh course you would think that with wantimg to stop abortions you would be glad birth control would be covered. Which cuts down the risk and abortions. Yet you. Don't because you want control over other people. You are anti-freedom.

Yet you will be the first one to cry "war crimes and murder" the second a republican drops a bomb.

Shut the fuck up...

I want everyone to stop.

Yeah right, most woman who have abortions would be more horrified and depressed if they had to have a tooth pulled.

If they were so concerned with life they would have given the baby up for adoption rather than kill the individual.

The only thing that makes them emotional are their hormones - not the loss of the baby..

Fuck off you ignorant troll.

You fucking kidding - exposing your hypocrisy is fun..

You just pretty much asserted that life is meaningless and we're all potential fodder yet you try to portray yourself as a loving, understand and empathetic progressive..

No you fuck of you sociopath lunatic...

I see that plasmaballs has given up any pretense of being a nominally educated, reasonable human being.

Nice try though, sparky. You almost made sense.

You just said birth control doesn't stem the tide of abortions.....and im the uneducated one?

Hahahahahahaahahahaahaha you ignorant hick.

Birth control doesn't stem the tide of abortion. We've been over this repeatedly. Obviously you have a learning disability. I wish you the best.

I don't take exception to those that are pro life or pro choice. I am pro life, myself but I don't feel strongly either way about how other people should think on the subject. I do find it a little confusing when I hear from people who are opposed to contraception, opposed to abortion and opposed to social programs that feed the little critter once he's here. My train of thought being, if you're so set on backing a young woman into a corner and not letting her use BC, not letting her have an abortion and then getting all upset that it cost you a dollar to feed the baby.... well... you kinda helped make sure the baby got here.

I mean... what IS the mind set behind this? Is it a way to try and enforce sexual conduct? Are we willing to punish unborn children in the name of attempting to influence sexual conduct? That's not it, is it? Don't get me wrong, I understand the "abortion is murder" idea completely. But I also understand the "starving a baby to death is murder" idea to. And the "if you use birth control you don't have to even think about murder or malnutrition or abuse .."

So, how many people hold all three of these positions as inflexible beliefs, at the same time?

Last edited:
I want everyone to stop.

There already is a way, it's called birth control and/or abstinence. If a woman is too stupid to realize that unprotected sex leads to pregnancy, than she should be sterilized. If she has unprotected sex knowing the risk, than she should accept responsibility if that risk doesn't pan out.

What? sterilized.

Do you understand anything about liberty?

I want everyone to stop.

What? sterilized.

If a woman wants to have unprotected sex the responsible thing to do would be to have her tubes tied...

Preventing the individual in the womb from basic civil liberties such as life is not the answer..

What? sterilized.

If a woman wants to have unprotected sex the responsible thing to do would be to have her tubes tied...

Preventing the individual in the womb from basic civil liberties such as life is not the answer..

Says who... You....

Man kind got along just swell with out them.

How about Sandra Fluke "the activist baby killer."

Pro-choice is tyrannical...

The pro-baby killers are impeding another individuals right to life, while ironically claiming they have the liberty to do such..

She's no better than a murderer and a tyrant..

retards are smarter than you.

Then contradict my assertions fool..

Oh yeah you cant otherwise you would have..

Taking away a woman's choice is tyranny.

Hell, woman don't own the fetus and any woman who believes they do should support slavery then because slavery is no different.

So not only does Fluke support murder and tyranny - she also supports and promotes slavery...
at what time in pregnancy does an embryo become a ''fetus''? Do you know?

Yea, the second a sperm weasels its way through the door.

At that point an embryo becomes a fetus/individual..

You know why?? because it takes two to tango...

So those fertilized eggs in a dish at a fertility clinic are babies? lololol

Says who... You....

Man kind got along just swell with out them.

Without whom?

Contraceptives.

Just pack your bags and move in with the liberals, you have much in common with wishing to surrender liberty.

retards are smarter than you.

No, taking the the life away from a baby is tyranny...

A real libertarian understands a fetus is not property... Anyone who believes a fetus is property of the mother may as well believe in slavery...

One cannot own an individual..

A mother doesn't own her child, a father doesn't own his child.. That being is an individual and has just as many rights as you or I..

I see that plasmaballs has given up any pretense of being a nominally educated, reasonable human being.

Nice try though, sparky. You almost made sense.

You just said birth control doesn't stem the tide of abortions.....and im the uneducated one?

Hahahahahahaahahahaahaha you ignorant hick.

Birth control doesn't stem the tide of abortion. We've been over this repeatedly. Obviously you have a learning disability. I wish you the best.

Logical fallacy.

No demonstrated cause and effect.

However, women who do not get pregnant because birth control prevented a pregnancy do not get abortions.

The prevention of a pregnancy reduces the chance of an abortion resulting from that sex act

TO ZERO.

A real libertarian understands a fetus is not property... Anyone who believes a fetus is property of the mother may as well believe in slavery...

A mother doesn't own her child, a father doesn't own his child.. That being is an individual and has just as many rights as you or I..

You haven't read the Constitution lately have you?

You haven't read the Constitution lately have you?

No I only can see it every 30 seconds because it is hanging on my wall - At least the Bill of Rights..

Maybe you haven't???

You do realize the same constitutional argument progressive (ignorantly) use for defense of gay marriage I am using now (which I will make you name) to call abortions unconstitutional???

So which one is right gay marriage or an individuals right to life, liberty and happiness???

Last edited:
Without whom?

Contraceptives.

Just pack your bags and move in with the liberals, you have much in common with wishing to surrender liberty.

I don't have a problem with contraceptives (just as long as the government doesn't force businesses to carry them)..

I have a problem with abortion and murdering fetuses..

That I understand. yet you just advocated for an authoritarian position squashing liberty. That Sir I will not accept.

I understand the passion and Understand I will attack you with that same passion in defense of liberty.

As long as we are on the same page.

Contraceptives.

I don't have a problem with contraceptives (just as long as the government doesn't force businesses to carry them)..

I have a problem with abortion and murdering fetuses..

That I understand. yet you just advocated for an authoritarian position squashing liberty. That Sir I will not accept.

I understand the passion and Understand I will attack you with that same passion in defense of liberty.

As long as we are on the same page.

Abortion is not a liberty - abortion is an authoritarian idea (actually totalitarian idea).

A woman is preventing an individual from life and liberty, an individual that was made by two individuals NOT one females possession - humans are not others possessions ..

If a woman wants to cut her breasts off and remove her arms for no reason I could care less but a fetus IS an individual and should be treated as such with the same liberties and respect that apply to you or I..

A person is no less of an individual if they're smaller than another, or bigger than another..

That would be judging and I thought that was something libertarians didn't do when it came to civil liberties?????

Last edited:

Forum List

Back