Floyd The Barbiturate

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Spot on about the insanity that the George Floyd death brought about.

Now the family thinks they have a right to more money if anyone dares say anything about the thug.

In 1785, Ben Franklin wrote, “It is better 100 guilty Persons should escape than that one innocent Person should suffer.”

Lesser-known but far more prescient is the sentence that followed: “Unless black people are burning down the nation, in which case, put any innocent guy behind bars if it’ll save the Walgreens.”

Last week Kanye took a break from blaming the Jews for killing the Humpty Dance guy to announce on a podcast that George Floyd died from a fentanyl overdose. This outrageous, appalling claim is backed by nothing except hard scientific evidence, meaning it must be false.

While the podcast hosts quickly pulled the episode out of a sense of duty (the duty to not be immolated by a mob of ghetto thugs), Floyd’s family members, grieving all the way to the Swiss bank, announced that they’re filing a $250 million lawsuit against West for defaming the memory of the Fentle Giant.

According to the Floyd estate’s attorneys, along with defamation, the family is suing for “harassment, misappropriation, and infliction of emotional distress,” the latter resulting from a fear that West’s comments might prompt people to actually read the coroner’s report.

In a heartwarming act of solidarity, BLM offered to cheer the family up by burning down an old white lady’s house, but even that was no balm for the pain caused by an accurate reading of a medical document.

According to all parties in the suit, an out-of-court compromise might be possible: Both sides would sack Beverly Hills again, allowing West to get some payback against the Jews, and giving the aggrieved family members the opportunity to grab as many Nikes as they can carry.

Can’t we all just loot along?

Hey, show some respect......St. Floyd has been clean for around two and a half years now. ;)
I guess I haven't been paying attention. I thought Fentanyl Floyd came back to life, like all those rioting BurnLootMurder vermin said would happen as the result of the burning, looting and murdering.

Was I wrong?

The jury spoke. It's long over. Move on. I have zero stakes in the game therefore I shall not care.

Now the family thinks they have a right to more money if anyone dares say anything about the thug.

In 1785, Ben Franklin wrote, “It is better 100 guilty Persons should escape than that one innocent Person should suffer.”
Lesser-known but far more prescient is the sentence that followed: “Unless black people are burning down the nation, in which case, put any innocent guy behind bars if it’ll save the Walgreens.”
Last week Kanye took a break from blaming the Jews for killing the Humpty Dance guy to announce on a podcast that George Floyd died from a fentanyl overdose. This outrageous, appalling claim is backed by nothing except hard scientific evidence, meaning it must be false.
While the podcast hosts quickly pulled the episode out of a sense of duty (the duty to not be immolated by a mob of ghetto thugs), Floyd’s family members, grieving all the way to the Swiss bank, announced that they’re filing a $250 million lawsuit against West for defaming the memory of the Fentle Giant.
According to the Floyd estate’s attorneys, along with defamation, the family is suing for “harassment, misappropriation, and infliction of emotional distress,” the latter resulting from a fear that West’s comments might prompt people to actually read the coroner’s report.
In a heartwarming act of solidarity, BLM offered to cheer the family up by burning down an old white lady’s house, but even that was no balm for the pain caused by an accurate reading of a medical document.
According to all parties in the suit, an out-of-court compromise might be possible: Both sides would sack Beverly Hills again, allowing West to get some payback against the Jews, and giving the aggrieved family members the opportunity to grab as many Nikes as they can carry.

Yep, it's absolute mental illness, that the white right has been nothing but obsessed for over two years, over the murder of a black guy for trying to buy something at a convenience store with a fake $20 bill.

While white right, after white right has been stealing hundreds of billions from the American people, including children, seniors, veterans, and the disabled, on gas, groceries, medicine, health care, housing, non stop before, and after Floyds murder.

You are some seriously sick fucks.

Yep, it's absolute mental illness, that the white right has been nothing but obsessed for over two years, over the murder of a black guy for trying to buy something at a convenience store with a fake $20 bill.

While white right, after white right has been stealing hundreds of billions from the American people, including children, seniors, veterans, and the disabled, on gas, groceries, medicine, health care, housing, non stop before, and after Floyds murder.

You are some seriously sick fucks.
16 days, bitch.

Hey, show some respect......St. Floyd has been clean for around two and a half years now. ;)
Not only that but he's celebrating another personal record- 2.5 years without getting arrested.

And it's been even longer since he participated in any B&E where a pregnant woman had a gun held to her belly while a group of thugs ransacked her house

Last edited:
Not only that but he's celebrating another personal record- 2.5 years without getting arrested.

And it's been even longer since he participated in any B&E where a pregnant woman had a gun held to her belly while a group of thugs ransacked her house

And officer mighty whitey is celebrating year two on a long prison sentence. I'm sure things are very pleasant for him on the inside.

I guess I haven't been paying attention. I thought Fentanyl Floyd came back to life, like all those rioting BurnLootMurder vermin said would happen as the result of the burning, looting and murdering.

Was I wrong?

1666570264083.png

Want money for anyone that says anything about him?

Well, George Floyd was a dope head black piece of felon shit that died because he was a career criminal and his poor choices in life led to his death. Our society is better off without him.

New Topics

Forum List

Back