Florist Sued for Refusing Service to Gay Couple Pens Defiant Letter Rejecting Gov’t Settlement Offer

It targets Christians when you choose to persecute Christians who don't want to participate in sacrilegious events.

So if Christians are subject to the same law that applies to everyone else....they've been 'targeted'?

Again, I don't think 'targeted' means what you think it means.

If queers are deliberately selecting Christian florists and bakers to "serve" them at ceremonies that they know we consider sacrilege, yup.
It's a coordinated litigation-slam. Nothing but. Not a very weak "minority group", are they? They just want unchallenged access to 'parent' kids who have no potent voice in this debate...who cannot even vote to affect their fates...by federal forcing states' majorities to be silenced as well.

Dozens of rights are being trampled in the rainbow militant-litigious steamroller..Christians are but one group of several.. All told 100s of millions both now and children into the future are being SILENCED in this debate: which inarguably should be left up to the states since it is about experimental lifestyles vs the rights of children and Christians..

It targets Christians when you choose to persecute Christians who don't want to participate in sacrilegious events.

So if Christians are subject to the same law that applies to everyone else....they've been 'targeted'?

If queers are deliberately selecting Christian florists and bakers to "serve" them at ceremonies that they know we consider sacrilege, yup.
It's a coordinated litigation-slam. Nothing but. Not a very weak "minority group", are they? They just want unchallenged access to 'parent' kids without a voice in this debate...who cannot even vote to affect their fates...

If the florist isn't violating the law, how can they be 'slammed' by litigation?

So the 'queers' are 'targeting Christians' by shopping at their stores? That's a far cry from the law 'targetting' Christians, now isn't it?

How would this be an issue if the proprietors would treat their customers fairly and equally, as the law requires?

As I said, this is why we didn't want queer marriage. We knew it was just how you would get your foot in the door of the churches.

Save that churches are explicitly exempt from PA laws, chicken little.

And no church has been forced to perform a gay wedding. Not one.

So much for your 'targeting Christians' schtick.

So the 'queers' are 'targeting Christians' by shopping at their stores? That's a far cry from the law 'targetting' Christians, now isn't it?

How would this be an issue if the proprietors would treat their customers fairly and equally, as the law requires?

As I said, this is why we didn't want queer marriage. We knew it was just how you would get your foot in the door of the churches.

Seriously, I'd refuse to serve any of you anything, if I had a business. I'd put it on the door. "Christians only".

No one is putting any feet in the doors of any churches- just the usual fear mongering of bigots like you.

And if you owned a business you would quickly be put out of business by Muslims and Jews who took action against your blatant breaking of the law.

It's a coordinated litigation-slam. Nothing but. Not a very weak "minority group", are they? They just want unchallenged access to 'parent' kids who have no potent voice in this debate...who cannot even vote to affect their fates...by federal forcing states' majorities to be silenced as well.

Dozens of rights are being trampled in the rainbow militant-litigious steamroller..Christians are but one group of several.. All told 100s of millions both now and children into the future are being SILENCED in this debate: which inarguably should be left up to the states since it is about experimental lifestyles vs the rights of children and Christians..

How does preventing gay parents from marrying protect any children Silhouette?

Seriously, I'd refuse to serve any of you anything, if I had a business. I'd put it on the door. "Christians only".

No one is putting any feet in the doors of any churches- just the usual fear mongering of bigots like you.

And if you owned a business you would quickly be put out of business by Muslims and Jews who took action against your blatant breaking of the law.

More likely by Christians. The vast majority of whom have absolutely no problem selling to anyone with money.

A sacrament isn't a sacrament because it takes place in a church. The queers are essentially trying to force us to renounce our faith, by attending non-religious *marriages* and in doing so, admitting marriage is not a sacrament.

A sacrament isn't a sacrament because it takes place in a church. The queers are essentially trying to force us to renounce our faith, by attending non-religious *marriages* and in doing so, admitting marriage is not a sacrament.

no one is forcing you or anyone else to attend any marriage.

Christians do not get special exemptions from the law by saying "well we think it is wrong"

KOSHERGRL SAID:

"As I said, this is why we didn't want queer marriage. We knew it was just how you would get your foot in the door of the churches."

At least you're consistent at being ignorant, hateful, and stupid.

You oppose same-sex couples accessing marriage law because you hate gay Americans – there's no other reason.

And 14th Amendment jurisprudence applies solely to government, not private persons or organizations such as churches, where churches cannot be 'forced' to accommodate same-sex couples.

Consequently this fails as a slippery slope fallacy, as your hate and stupidity render you incapable of rational thought.

Businesses aren't churches, Kosher. If such were the case, none of them would have to pay taxes.

Churches are exempt from PA laws. Businesses aren't. You may not be able to recognize a distinction, but a rational person could.

And the law certainly does.

Businesses aren't churches, Kosher. If such were the case, none of them would have to pay taxes.

Churches are exempt from PA laws. Businesses aren't. You may not be able to recognize a distinction, but a rational person could.

Totally irrelevant. Nobody said a business was a church. Artists and business owners are first individuals, and as such have the right to their religious beliefs...and they have the right to endorse only those ceremonies they want to endorse. Whether or not the leftist weirdoes consider marriage a sacrament, Christians do. And you can't force us to renounce our faith. And you won't.

Totally irrelevant. Nobody said a business was a church. Artists and business owners are first individuals, and as such have the right to their religious beliefs...and they have the right to endorse only those ceremonies they want to endorse. Whether or not the leftist weirdoes consider marriage a sacrament, Christians do. And you can't force us to renounce our faith. And you won't.

And no one is trying to force you to renounce anything.

Especially since you are not a business owner and not subject to this law.

But all business owners- even Christians- are expected to obey the law.

No special exemption for Christians who really really don't like a law.

Totally irrelevant. Nobody said a business was a church.

Then you acknowledge that a business isn't a church. Killing your 'foot in the door of churches' bullshit when businesses are held to public accommodation laws. .

Artists and business owners are first individuals, and as such have the right to their religious beliefs...and they have the right to endorse only those ceremonies they want to endorse.

Not when engaged in commerce they don't. A business is a business first. And the fines for violating PA laws are levied against the business. If your religious beliefs are incompatible with your job, find a different job.

Your religious beliefs don't make you immune to any law you don't like.

Then you acknowledge that a business isn't a church. Killing your 'foot in the door of churches' bullshit when businesses are held to public accommodation laws. .

Artists and business owners are first individuals, and as such have the right to their religious beliefs...and they have the right to endorse only those ceremonies they want to endorse.

Not when engaged in commerce they don't. A business is a business first. And the fines for violating PA laws are levied against the business. If your religious beliefs are incompatible with your job, find a different job.

Where is the law that says that only churches are allowed to abstain from participating in what they consider sacrilege?

Where is the law that says that only churches are allowed to abstain from participating in what they consider sacrilege?

When they declared businesses to be public property. Which is what this shit is really all about.

When they declared businesses to be public property. Which is what this shit is really all about.

Yeah, well, businesses aren't public property..and neither are business owners.

But they are subject to public laws. The idea that there can be no regulation without ownership is Sovereign Citizen bullshit. The States have uncontested authority to regulate interstate commerce. And have since the constitution was written.

All without the imaginary 'you gotta own it to regulate it' nonsense.

But they are subject to public laws. The idea that there can be no regulation without ownership is Sovereign Citizen bullshit. The States have uncontested authority to regulate interstate commerce. And have since the constitution was written.

Nobody maintains there should be no regulations.

But forcing Christians to create and serve for ceremonies they consider to be sacrilegious is wrong, and unconstitutional.

That's a mistake.

Forum List

Back