Florist Sued for Refusing Service to Gay Couple Pens Defiant Letter Rejecting Gov’t Settlement Offer

What the fascist leftist anti-Christians are saying here is that if they want to take holy ceremonies and crap on them, we must attend and deck them out, or they will crush our businesses and possibly throw us in jail.

Yes, I hate that. It is the antithesis of liberty, and freedom.

There's nothing 'fascist' or 'anti-christian' in holding Christians to the same laws that apply to everyone else.

Sure there is, if the laws are meant to target Christians.

You're legislating religion. Which is why we didn't want to allow fags to marry in the first place.

Quote the law and then show us where they target Christians.

And remember, we're talking about the actual law. Not the imaginary version you've made up.

They target Christians by dictating to Christians that marriage is wholly secular and can have no religious meaning to them..and furthermore, that if they dare to fail to fully participate in the disgusting sacrilege of the ceremony, they will loose their business, their money, and possibly their freedom.

What the fascist leftist anti-Christians are saying here is that if they want to take holy ceremonies and crap on them, we must attend and deck them out, or they will crush our businesses and possibly throw us in jail.

Yes, I hate that. It is the antithesis of liberty, and freedom.

There's nothing 'fascist' or 'anti-christian' in holding Christians to the same laws that apply to everyone else.

Sure there is, if the laws are meant to target Christians.

You're legislating religion. Which is why we didn't want to allow fags to marry in the first place.

Quote the law and then show us where they target Christians.

And remember, we're talking about the actual law. Not the imaginary version you've made up.

They target Christians by dictating to Christians that marriage is wholly secular and can have no religious meaning to them..and furthermore, that if they dare to fail to fully participate in the disgusting sacrilege of the ceremony, they will loose their business, their money, and possibly their freedom.

Quote the law and show us where they target Christians. Just highlight the portion of the law that targets Christians.

The portion that requires them to provide art for sacrilegious ceremonies.

Which portion. Quote it for us. Show us. Don't tell us

You'll find that no such portion targeting Christians exist. And you're literally making this shit up as you go along.

You'll find that no such portion targeting Christians exist. And you're literally making this shit up as you go along.

Not at all. The only made-up shit here is the made-up "discrimination" you freaks shriek when Christians refuse to participate in a disgusting parody of one of the sacraments.

Last edited:

Not at all. The only made-up shit here is the made-up "discrimination" you freaks shriek when Christians refuse to participate in a disgusting parody of one of the sacraments.

Racist bigots feel the way you do about blacks and whites marrying. They've had to abide by these laws since the 60s.

Then show us the law where it targets Christians. Because so far all you've described is a law that applies to everyone. Including Christians.

I don't think 'targeting' means what you think it means. Show us the law and highlight the portion that 'targets' Christians.

It targets Christians when you choose to persecute Christians who don't want to participate in sacrilegious events.

So if Christians are subject to the same law that applies to everyone else....they've been 'targeted'?

Again, I don't think 'targeted' means what you think it means.

It targets Christians when you choose to persecute Christians who don't want to participate in sacrilegious events.
Ignorant nonsense.

State and local public accommodations laws in no way 'target' Christians, the notion is delusional idiocy.

The sole purpose and intent of public accommodations laws is to ensure the integrity of the markets, not 'disadvantage' Christians – or any other religious group, for that matter; that's why public accommodations laws are necessary, proper, and Constitutional.

Nonsense. The gay folks bought flowers from the florist for 9 years. She didn't deny them because they're queer.

She refused to contribute flowers that endorsed a blasphemous event. It's her right.

No more her right than a Muslim has a right not to sell flowers to a Christian for being a Christian.

A right that should be protected rather than targeted.

Ignorant nonsense.

State and local public accommodations laws in no way 'target' Christians, the notion is delusional idiocy.

The sole purpose and intent of public accommodations laws is to ensure the integrity of the markets

Ha! That's a ridiculous excuse. Everyone can see the point is to suppress unpopular forms of bigotry.

Wow.....so basically you are saying Christians should be exempt from any laws that they don't agree with.

Otherwise it's 'fascist persecution'.

Just wow.

So if Christians are subject to the same law that applies to everyone else....they've been 'targeted'?

If queers are deliberately selecting Christian florists and bakers to "serve" them at ceremonies that they know we consider sacrilege, yup.

If queers are deliberately selecting Christian florists and bakers to "serve" them at ceremonies that they know we consider sacrilege, yup.

So the 'queers' are 'targeting Christians' by shopping at their stores? That's a far cry from the law 'targetting' Christians, now isn't it?

How would this be an issue if the proprietors would treat their customers fairly and equally, as the law requires?

The portion that requires them to provide art for homos on demand.

There is no such law.

There are laws such as the Washington State law which requires business's to sell their products without discriminating based upon any of the following descriptions:

•Race
•Honorably discharged veteran or military status
• Color
• HIV, AIDS, and Hepatitis C status
• National Origin
• Pregnancy or maternity
• Sex • Sexual orientation or gender identity
• Creed
• Use of a guide dog or service animal by a person
with a disability
• Disability

You just want to whine that Christians don't need to follow the law.

And you are just wrong.

So the 'queers' are 'targeting Christians' by shopping at their stores? That's a far cry from the law 'targetting' Christians, now isn't it?

How would this be an issue if the proprietors would treat their customers fairly and equally, as the law requires?

As I said, this is why we didn't want queer marriage. We knew it was just how you would get your foot in the door of the churches.

Seriously, I'd refuse to serve any of you anything, if I had a business. I'd put it on the door. "Christians only".

Forum List

Back