Florida's Economy Is Collapsing Under Covid19 And Only Republicans Are To Blame

This wasn’t another display of Scott’s well-established incompetence. No, the system did exactly what it was designed to do: Fail. People complained, but were ignored; I mean, who cares what the unemployed say? Now that the system has collapsed under the weight of the coronavirus layoffs, even Republicans have admitted that failure was the entire point of the scheme. But why, you might ask, would anyone design a website to fail?

Looks like Florida will be a little more blue this year.

So, Desantis planned the website to fail, and as a result of the website failure, the Florida economy will collapse?

Beyond the article. Walk me through the collapse. Step by step.

Classic

Yes, auto unions allowed too much bad behavior. That needed to change. But that didn't mean send the jobs overseas. But that's what they did and you cheered you anti labor idiot. Now the middle class is a shell of what it once was. Happy now? I bet you are.
Actually most auto union jobs went to mexico - still overseas, I suppose - , to automation, and out of union monopoly states in the rust belt to southern right-to-work states.

but I think GM wants to close all its plants on America and just build and import cars from china

and that really sucks

If you think republicans are the enemy of unions you could not be more wrong

but the unions contribute to dems 99-1 over repubs so we are definitely working against each other

This wasn’t another display of Scott’s well-established incompetence. No, the system did exactly what it was designed to do: Fail. People complained, but were ignored; I mean, who cares what the unemployed say? Now that the system has collapsed under the weight of the coronavirus layoffs, even Republicans have admitted that failure was the entire point of the scheme. But why, you might ask, would anyone design a website to fail?

State of Washington let go a few hundred Employment Services workers last year. They upgraded their website and now no one is able to call, the offices are all closed and the website has crashes several times a day. Their system denied benefits to several hundred unemployed workers that went on to standby. Some filed in the middle of March and have not received checks at all. The whole damn system is broken and only Democrats are to bleaker for the mess. The difference between Washington and Florida, Democrats aren’t smart enough to vote out the incompetent Democrats that have screwed them over.

Florida's Economy Is Collapsing Under Covid19 And Only Republicans Are To Blame
You Dems were demanding the Republican governor shut down the state. Now that you got your way your blaming Republicans for the result. So you should be okay if the governor were to reopen the state on Monday.

Fake news.
I love it! My aunt called my dad. She’s a big trump supporter. My dad told her something trump said and she yelled fake news. He literally said it. It’s on tape. And still trump supporters will yell fake news.

it used to be you had to catch someone on tape to bust them but you can even catch trump on tape red handed, trump supporters don’t give af.

scary
Yeah, as you know,I was a trump supporter for the first couple of years but after he was exposed for lying and not keeping his promises of what he said he would do,i wised up. I really thought because he was not a career politician he would be differerent than the corruption that bush and Obama brought us but he is no different. I can’t believe that after all this time people still cannot what a wolf in sheep’s clothing he really is as I have, :uhoh3: yeah I have noticed they are as impossible to be reasoned with as the black people are that could looked past the corruption Of Obama crimes,they are every bit just as bad as them. if Obama had attacked a reporter for asking a legitimate question as trump did,he would be labeled a facist,trump does it though,and it’s okay with these fools:rolleyes-41:

The fact you report this,the whole world knows it’s not true since you automatically discredit yourself with your avatar that mass murderer and constitutional shredder Obama hard class :auiqs.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: Not that trump is any different of course as just got done saying

Fake news.
I love it! My aunt called my dad. She’s a big trump supporter. My dad told her something trump said and she yelled fake news. He literally said it. It’s on tape. And still trump supporters will yell fake news.

it used to be you had to catch someone on tape to bust them but you can even catch trump on tape red handed, trump supporters don’t give af.

scary
Yeah, as you know,I was a trump supporter for the first couple of years but after he was exposed for lying and not keeping his promises of what he said he would do,i wised up. I really thought because he was not a career politician he would be differerent than the corruption that bush and Obama brought us but he is no different. I can’t believe that after all this time people still cannot what a wolf in sheep’s clothing he really is as I have, :uhoh3: yeah I have noticed they are as impossible to be reasoned with as the black people are that could looked past the corruption Of Obama crimes,they are every bit just as bad as them. if Obama had attacked a reporter for asking a legitimate question as trump did,he would be labeled a facist,trump does it though,and it’s okay with these fools:rolleyes-41:
It’s this simple. Democrats are more pro middle class than republicans are. Republicans policies directly widen the gap between the rich and poor and instead of admitting that and demanding they stop instead you ask what did obama do to stop it.

Or rather than ask why hw bush invented nafta you ask why Clinton signed it.

why did he? Because it was a done deal at that point but he also put worker protections in it before he signed. Environmental protections too. Republicans objected.

But you ignore the republicans because you lean right.

Fake news.

scary
Fuck trump. You’re a republican supporter and defender. This isn’t about just trump. You were the same idiot long before trump.

The ways republicans have widened the gap and made the middle class poorer.

Hiring illegals. They got you chasing illegal workers but ignoring illegal employers. This has robbed the middle class of trillions of dollars and made the rich richer. You cry about sanctuary cities but ignore sanctuary companies in every red state. Dumb fuckers.

sending jobs overseas. You attacked union workers and helped cons send jobs overseas.

tax breaks to rich you got crumbs you dummy.

There are three specific republican policies that are why you’re so poor

I’m actually benefitting from the republican way. Their way only the best employees are paid well enough. The rest are paycheck to paycheck. In my company the president, vp and controller are paid well. So are the top sales and engineers. The rest of you are paycheck to paycheck.

Forum List

Back