Florida's Economy Is Collapsing Under Covid19 And Only Republicans Are To Blame

yes, American workers want to be paid fairly and republicans think less is fair.
Trump wants to bring manufacturing back from overseas. He vetoed TPP. He it's more pro-union than any Republican president in my lifetime...and still you undermine him and support a party that sides with Chinese Manufactures over Americans. Read any thread where I personally promote moving manufacturing back from China and see who is against it.

Spoiler alert...it's your democrats.

Look around...they don't give a flying fuck about you unless they can use you as a foil against Republicans to consolidate power for themselves.

Right now supporting China is that foil and you're old news. And you know where old news goes? In the trash.

Wise up and support bringing manufacturing back to America...support Trump and the Republicans.
Yea, trump says he agrees with labor to bring back jobs but they won’t be high paying jobs When they come back.

trump said a lot of things that made him sound like a different republican. I’m not buying most of it. I see the con happening. Just look at his tax break that went mostly to the rich. You all got a tax break right? Still you’re all begging for a stimulus check after two weeks of being unemployed.
The tax break got a lot of professionals back into the careers market; people I know.
No one wants to hear your antedotle bs. Facts. Statistics. Figures. Link?

Trump doubled the number of companies who now pay zero taxes. You cons loved to say Obama gave GE tax breaks and that they paid no taxes. Well Trump didn't undo that policy he DOUBLED the number of companies who now get that tax break. Are you dumb?
Name me one financial publication that didn’t claim Trump’s first day in office wouldn’t crash the market.
When you can answer that I’ll read your bullshit.
Try hard because I read the same bullshit you read but I know it’s bullshit.
I don't recall that. Can you show me some? I'm sure they are archived for you to find.
You don’t recall?
You seem to have great selective memory.
I still have yet to meet one person in the field who isn’t better off under Trump.
Then you clearly are going to vote for Trump. I look around me and I don't see the same thing. I actually see a lot of college kids having trouble finding jobs because companies aren't hiring unless you have experience. So while they say they can't find good help, they're overlooking the college kids who are looking for their first big break.

And remember, people brag and claim they're doing great but they're also the people who don't have money after being laid off two weeks. Anyone who needs a stimulus should be ashamed of themselves. Right?
What did Forbes predict?
I don't know show me the article.
So you pretend to be financially astute when you post long opinions and when you search for and find an article that suits your daily need.
Yet you can’t recall what the major financial publications were screaming about a Trump presidency.

Prove that dumb ass comment! You know the Internet has all sorts of articles, studies, etc.
Until then you are a dummy as you make dumb ass comments with NO PROOF! You are a LIAR!

Is the Florida Governor begging Trump to bail him out like Cuomo is doing every day?

But then again maybe some of the more moderate guys would have appointed more moderate justices and they wouldn't have embarrassed us around the world and made us less safe all the way around. He loves the divisiveness so don't complain. This is exactly how Trump likes it. I just think/hope it's going to backfire on him in nov.
...says a snowflake who still supports proven criminal traitors that just failed in another coup attempt to oust the US President, creating more hate and division in the US in the last 4+ years than the Russians ever dreamed of doing in 2016

:p
Here is someone who has drank the coolaid.
Bottom line is this. America is not great for 80% of it's citizens. Too many of you started shitting your pants after only being off work for a couple weeks.

If you say the GOP is about putting more money in the middle classes pocket, I say over the past few decades they have taken money out of our pockets and given it to the rich. Now Trump comes along and gives you a $1 hr raise and you think America is great again? HA!

Oh and don't act like this "hate" started with Trump. It started with Carter. Were we as mean to Reagan and Bush? I don't think so. Then you guys were horrible to Bill Clinton. Were we that mean to Bush 2? I don't think so. Then you treated Obama like a pos.

So you started this a long time ago before Trump. Trump didn't create the division he just widened it.

Oh, and this division benefits your party. If not for the division you broke asses would have no reason to vote GOP. They don't serve you financially. THey only give you god, gays guns and racism you stupid bastards.

NO PROOF... hence you are a LIAR!
Give me proof that America is not great for 80% of it's citizens!
HERE because you are so lazy... PROOF you are full of CRAP!
The official poverty rate is 12.3 percent, based on the U.S. Census Bureau’s 2017 estimates.
That year, an estimated 39.7 million Americans lived in poverty according to the official measure.
According to supplemental poverty measure, the poverty rate was 13.9 percent.

AGAIN... dummy! Prove your 80% figure! Otherwise you are full of CRAP!
View attachment 326586
You're not in poverty but you are 2 weeks away from losing it all. You don't get it?

I have $40K liquid and my home is paid off. How long could I go without a paycheck? And the answer is a mighty long time. How about 80% of America how long can they go?

Are they saving enough to retire? What percent are saving enough to retire?

My blue collar parents were able to retire at 62. MAGA my ass. I'll be able to retire at 62 but 80% won't be able to retire at 67. Believe that.

AGAIN... YOU make a dumb ass UNPROVEN statements... "80% won't be able to retire at 67"! BASED ON WHAT???

AGAIN... YOU make a dumb ass UNPROVEN statements... "80% won't be able to retire at 67"! BASED ON WHAT???
Colonfax already declared they don't have to present supporting factual info - you are just supposed to take what they say as fact.

yes, American workers want to be paid fairly and republicans think less is fair.
Trump wants to bring manufacturing back from overseas. He vetoed TPP. He it's more pro-union than any Republican president in my lifetime...and still you undermine him and support a party that sides with Chinese Manufactures over Americans. Read any thread where I personally promote moving manufacturing back from China and see who is against it.

Look around...they don't give a flying fuck about you unless they can use you as a foil against Republicans to consolidate power for themselves.

Right now supporting China is that foil and you're old news. And you know where old news goes? In the trash.

Wise up and support bringing manufacturing back to America...support Trump and the Republicans.
Yea, trump says he agrees with labor to bring back jobs but they won’t be high paying jobs When they come back.

trump said a lot of things that made him sound like a different republican. I’m not buying most of it. I see the con happening. Just look at his tax break that went mostly to the rich. You all got a tax break right? Still you’re all begging for a stimulus check after two weeks of being unemployed.
The tax break got a lot of professionals back into the careers market; people I know.

Trump doubled the number of companies who now pay zero taxes. You cons loved to say Obama gave GE tax breaks and that they paid no taxes. Well Trump didn't undo that policy he DOUBLED the number of companies who now get that tax break. Are you dumb?
Name me one financial publication that didn’t claim Trump’s first day in office wouldn’t crash the market.
I don't recall that. Can you show me some? I'm sure they are archived for you to find.
You don’t recall?
I still have yet to meet one person in the field who isn’t better off under Trump.
Then you clearly are going to vote for Trump. I look around me and I don't see the same thing. I actually see a lot of college kids having trouble finding jobs because companies aren't hiring unless you have experience. So while they say they can't find good help, they're overlooking the college kids who are looking for their first big break.

And remember, people brag and claim they're doing great but they're also the people who don't have money after being laid off two weeks. Anyone who needs a stimulus should be ashamed of themselves. Right?
What did Forbes predict?
So you pretend to be financially astute when you post long opinions and when you search for and find an article that suits your daily need.
Yet you can’t recall what the major financial publications were screaming about a Trump presidency.
You can't find those articles and show us them? If they said it about Obama, I'd have found them and showed you already.

But then again maybe some of the more moderate guys would have appointed more moderate justices and they wouldn't have embarrassed us around the world and made us less safe all the way around. He loves the divisiveness so don't complain. This is exactly how Trump likes it. I just think/hope it's going to backfire on him in nov.
...says a snowflake who still supports proven criminal traitors that just failed in another coup attempt to oust the US President, creating more hate and division in the US in the last 4+ years than the Russians ever dreamed of doing in 2016

Bottom line is this. America is not great for 80% of it's citizens. Too many of you started shitting your pants after only being off work for a couple weeks.

If you say the GOP is about putting more money in the middle classes pocket, I say over the past few decades they have taken money out of our pockets and given it to the rich. Now Trump comes along and gives you a $1 hr raise and you think America is great again? HA!

Oh and don't act like this "hate" started with Trump. It started with Carter. Were we as mean to Reagan and Bush? I don't think so. Then you guys were horrible to Bill Clinton. Were we that mean to Bush 2? I don't think so. Then you treated Obama like a pos.

So you started this a long time ago before Trump. Trump didn't create the division he just widened it.

Oh, and this division benefits your party. If not for the division you broke asses would have no reason to vote GOP. They don't serve you financially. THey only give you god, gays guns and racism you stupid bastards.

The official poverty rate is 12.3 percent, based on the U.S. Census Bureau’s 2017 estimates.
That year, an estimated 39.7 million Americans lived in poverty according to the official measure.

View attachment 326586
You're not in poverty but you are 2 weeks away from losing it all. You don't get it?

I have $40K liquid and my home is paid off. How long could I go without a paycheck? And the answer is a mighty long time. How about 80% of America how long can they go?

My blue collar parents were able to retire at 62. MAGA my ass. I'll be able to retire at 62 but 80% won't be able to retire at 67. Believe that.

Based on the evidence and facts. High student loans putting off retirement. Parents leaving their kids less when they die because they have less than their parents had. People not saving enough. If they have kids, their student loans. ETC...

You don’t recall?

What did Forbes predict?
You can't find those articles and show us them? If they said it about Obama, I'd have found them and showed you already.
Thank GOD you’re back so I can successfully ridicule you once more!
Larry Kudlow...What did LK say about Trump during the campaign and even months into Trump’s presidency?

View attachment 326586

Based on the evidence and facts. High student loans putting off retirement. Parents leaving their kids less when they die because they have less than their parents had. People not saving enough. If they have kids, their student loans. ETC...

But YOU don't supply the "evidence and facts" for each of the so-called evidence! Where are your FACTS?
FACTS that show how dumb your statements are!

DUMMY FACTS contradict your dumb unsupported comments!

DUMMY.. how about this headline:
Here’s how to prepare your heirs for the $68 trillion ‘great wealth transfer
Over the next 25 years, according to a report from research firm Cerulli Associates, 45 million U.S. households will pass a mind-boggling $68 trillion to their children — the biggest generational wealth transfer ever.

Truly how DUMB must you be to make your statements with the internet at your fingertips?
My Dad had an excuse for making subjective, unsupported statements... BUT YOU and ME?
Please continue to do what you do, i.e. make a case for the true dumbness and laziness of people like YOU!

View attachment 326586

But YOU don't supply the "evidence and facts" for each of the so-called evidence! Where are your FACTS?

Over the next 25 years, according to a report from research firm Cerulli Associates, 45 million U.S. households will pass a mind-boggling $68 trillion to their children — the biggest generational wealth transfer ever.

Truly how DUMB must you be to make your statements with the internet at your fingertips?
My Dad had an excuse for making subjective, unsupported statements... BUT YOU and ME?
Please continue to do what you do, i.e. make a case for the true dumbness and laziness of people like YOU!
You don’t get the depth of SB’s lies...
He is a salesmen who very existence relies on this knowledge of which he now claims complete ignorance.
If he displayed this to a customer, he would be out of business in a month.

You don’t recall?

What did Forbes predict?
Thank GOD you’re back so I can successfully ridicule you once more!
Larry Kudlow...What did LK say about Trump during the campaign and even months into Trump’s presidency?
That's what I thought. So Larry Kudlow said it. And he speaks for who?

Fake news.
I love it! My aunt called my dad. She’s a big trump supporter. My dad told her something trump said and she yelled fake news. He literally said it. It’s on tape. And still trump supporters will yell fake news.

it used to be you had to catch someone on tape to bust them but you can even catch trump on tape red handed, trump supporters don’t give af.

scary
Because the media lies, loads questions and takes quotes out of context. You see it here every day. Every time the liberals yell 'gotcha' the next day it turns out to be a streaming pile of bullcrap.

It turns into a classic boy who cries wolf scenario...no one believes anything the media puts out anymore...and they only have themselves to blame.
Nope. Same way you attacked unions so you could send jobs overseas. Just like you attack Scientists so you could keep warming the planet.

Now, you’re attacking the media. The only watchdog we have to expose a corrupt government

republicans have brilliantly demonized all their opponents.
Unions were attacked in the 1990’s because they overplayed their hand and were hurting the US businesses they worked for

there is something about “Union Boss“ that just reeks of corruption

but within reason unions have their place in society

View attachment 326586

You're fucking out of your mind. I saw that article before too. Not buying it. For the masses, many many many of them their parents are going to die broke. They are going to have to live with their kids. They are going to have to do a reverse mortgage on their homes.

Ok, so my dad is probably going to leave me and my brother $500K. That is if he doesn't have to go into a home or get Alzheimers. That will wipe out the $500K.

My brother and I are going to leave his two kids a lot.

Trump is going to leave his kids a lot. They're factoring in guys like us idiot. How much are you planning to leave your kids?

Seeing as how most people aren't saving enough for retirement and there will be cuts to social security in the next 25 years, I'd say you're a gullible little shit.

Think about the guy who graduated college 5 years ago with massive student debt. Debt I didn't have to deal with. That's going to put his retirement off 10 years at least. Then he has to buy a home which costs a shit load today when wages have not kept up with inflation. Then he has kids which puts retirement off another 10 years.

I make pretty good damn money and I don't even like how little I have in savings. I can't imagine someone trying to come up today.

Anyways, what percent do you think are saving enough? Throw out the top 20%. I'm talking about the other 80%. Hell, even the people who are at the top of that 80%. The richest of us not in the top 20%. They're not saving enough either. Now it is their fault yes I'll agree but the people in the middle are working and living month to month.

If only 49% of Americans were broke the government wouldn't have sent those checks out so quickly. Trump knew he had to keep up the illusion that America is a great again.

Weren't you an IT guy in the 90s? That was the best decade. Someone with Microsoft certifications for networking paid $80K. 6 months of training to get certified and you make that much. Then the market got flooded with people who were certified then the pay went down. Then they started hiring HB1 visas to come in and do it cheaper.

I can see why Trump's rhetoric works on you.

Fake news.
I love it! My aunt called my dad. She’s a big trump supporter. My dad told her something trump said and she yelled fake news. He literally said it. It’s on tape. And still trump supporters will yell fake news.

it used to be you had to catch someone on tape to bust them but you can even catch trump on tape red handed, trump supporters don’t give af.

scary
Because the media lies, loads questions and takes quotes out of context. You see it here every day. Every time the liberals yell 'gotcha' the next day it turns out to be a streaming pile of bullcrap.

It turns into a classic boy who cries wolf scenario...no one believes anything the media puts out anymore...and they only have themselves to blame.
Nope. Same way you attacked unions so you could send jobs overseas. Just like you attack Scientists so you could keep warming the planet.

Now, you’re attacking the media. The only watchdog we have to expose a corrupt government

republicans have brilliantly demonized all their opponents.
Unions were attacked in the 1990’s because they overplayed their hand and were hurting the US businesses they worked for

there is something about “Union Boss“ that just reeks of corruption

but within reason unions have their place in society
Yes, that is the corporations/republicans/conservative position on this but it's a lie. Sure unions weren't perfect and they got cocky but look at today. Who's cocky now? Is labor? No. Labor NON UNION doesn't make shit today. So you cut off your nose to spite your face. You were jealous of unions because you weren't in one. They convinced you that is the reason they went overseas but all that proves is they didn't want to pay American wages. GOOD FUCKING WAGES. Capish?

Google Ford 1999 and the year before. RECORD PROFITS you dumb sonofabitch. And workers got record profit sharing checks. My dad and every 3rd home in Michigan was a big 3 family. In world history no middle class was as booming as back then. But then Bush came in and sent all those jobs overseas and you defended him because they were high paying union jobs. This was one way they widened the gap between the rich and poor. The other ways were

Hiring illegals instead of Americans. This practice still goes on today. Illegal employers. Go after them the problem will stop.

Unfair tax breaks to corporations and the rich.

So breaking unions was a big reason for the widening gap between the rich and poor.

View attachment 326586

You're fucking out of your mind. I saw that article before too. Not buying it. For the masses, many many many of them their parents are going to die broke. They are going to have to live with their kids. They are going to have to do a reverse mortgage on their homes.

Ok, so my dad is probably going to leave me and my brother $500K. That is if he doesn't have to go into a home or get Alzheimers. That will wipe out the $500K.

Trump is going to leave his kids a lot. They're factoring in guys like us idiot. How much are you planning to leave your kids?

Seeing as how most people aren't saving enough for retirement and there will be cuts to social security in the next 25 years, I'd say you're a gullible little shit.

Think about the guy who graduated college 5 years ago with massive student debt. Debt I didn't have to deal with. That's going to put his retirement off 10 years at least. Then he has to buy a home which costs a shit load today when wages have not kept up with inflation. Then he has kids which puts retirement off another 10 years.

I make pretty good damn money and I don't even like how little I have in savings. I can't imagine someone trying to come up today.

Anyways, what percent do you think are saving enough? Throw out the top 20%. I'm talking about the other 80%. Hell, even the people who are at the top of that 80%. The richest of us not in the top 20%. They're not saving enough either. Now it is their fault yes I'll agree but the people in the middle are working and living month to month.

If only 49% of Americans were broke the government wouldn't have sent those checks out so quickly. Trump knew he had to keep up the illusion that America is a great again.

Weren't you an IT guy in the 90s? That was the best decade. Someone with Microsoft certifications for networking paid $80K. 6 months of training to get certified and you make that much. Then the market got flooded with people who were certified then the pay went down. Then they started hiring HB1 visas to come in and do it cheaper.

And I don't believe a word you wrote simply because you don't give any proof!
I also wonder where you get your information? Fact something you don't do!

In 2016, a study by the Center for Public Integrity showed that 96% of campaign donations by journalists went to Hillary Clinton, compared to just 3.5% which went to Trump.
While coverage of President Obama included 59% favorable content among the 10 news outlets compared to 41% negative, coverage of President Trump has included a whopping 80% of reporting that is negative in tone, with just 20% that is positive.

But I can definitely see why the above facts won't affect you as you don't believe in facts. You believe in your own subjective, ideological and personal observations. No facts. No studies. Especially NO SUBSTANTIATION!!!!

Google Ford 1999 and the year before. RECORD PROFITS you dumb sonofabitch.
You are a typical lazy, foul mouth union deadbeat

I have no problem paying workers a fair wage as long as they produce

but union workers became lazy and actually bragged about how easy it was to avoid being productive thanks to unreasonable workplace rules

so you are (or were, because so many lazy union bums lost their jobs) your own worst enemy

View attachment 326586

In 2016, a study by the Center for Public Integrity showed that 96% of campaign donations by journalists went to Hillary Clinton, compared to just 3.5% which went to Trump.
While coverage of President Obama included 59% favorable content among the 10 news outlets compared to 41% negative, coverage of President Trump has included a whopping 80% of reporting that is negative in tone, with just 20% that is positive.

But I can definitely see why the above facts won't affect you as you don't believe in facts. You believe in your own subjective, ideological and personal observations. No facts. No studies. Especially NO SUBSTANTIATION!!!!
The journalists don't control/own/sensor the news. The station owners do. Did you see what happened when idiot Bill Clinton let us liberals down and signed the Media degegulations act of 96? All the medias got gobbled up by corporations who's main purpose is to control the media. They won't even give a very popular liberal a spot on the same station that Rush is on. Rush is on 4 hours a day right? And there are other right wing host on 4 hours a day every 4 hours. You telling me they can't give Randi Rhodes 4 hours? She beat Rush in many markets one being Florida. She was huge in Florida but I see Floridians are now brainwashed.

Google Ford 1999 and the year before. RECORD PROFITS you dumb sonofabitch.
You are a typical lazy, foul mouth union deadbeat

I have no problem paying workers a fair wage as long as they produce

but union workers became lazy and actually bragged about how easy it was to avoid being productive thanks to unreasonable workplace rules

so you are (or were, because so many lazy union bums lost their jobs) your own worst enemy
Yes we know the propaganda you swallowed. No need to repeat it.

Your definition of fair is not what most American believe is fair. That's why so many people are broke mofos.

I'm lazy? I'm not even in a union you idiot. I don't need to be in a union to know unions fight for all labor even non union shits like you. I hate anti union idiots who are in unions. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you.

When I started at my company I made $40K. A lot of people there made more than me. Now I make $100K and I make more than them all. If I were in a union I would not have gotten my big raise. I would have had to share it with my coworkers if I was in a union.

Yes, auto unions allowed too much bad behavior. That needed to change. But that didn't mean send the jobs overseas. But that's what they did and you cheered you anti labor idiot. Now the middle class is a shell of what it once was. Happy now? I bet you are.

Are you an owner? Do you hire illegals? That's another way you guys killed the middle class. Now Trump comes along and says he's going to stop it but he's not. If he were he would go after illegal employers. That's one thing no politician wants to talk about. Wonder why that is? It's because Corporations control them dummy.

View attachment 326586

Ok stupid

More than half admit it. Now factor in the ones who are lying.

Ha!!! A mere 16 percent said that they were right where they needed to be

So how much money do you owe me? Or will you post a retraction? Or admit I'm right? Or will you continue to pretend to be stupid.

So in the survey 72% admit they are behind or don't know. If only 8% of the people who say they are "on track" are fooling themselves, which they are, then my 80% stands. And I just pulled that number out of my ass. I didn't realize how right that number is. Wow. 80% of you are fucked.

Forum List

Back