Florida teens wearing armored vests kill pal while taking turns shooting each other...what in the hell, bro?

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Gen X should be renamed Gen dipshit. They're definitely the dumbest generation to ever come down the pike. BLM, antifa, heroin, green new deal, defund police, free college for kids who don't even belong graduating from high school, the fire challenge, now shooting each other. Our education system is broke and the future of our country is bleak with this generation of jerkoffs getting closer to taking power.

Gen X should be renamed Gen dipshit. They're definitely the dumbest generation to ever come down the pike. BLM, antifa, heroin, green new deal, defund police, free college for kids who don't even belong graduating from high school, the fire challenge, now shooting each other. Our education system is broke and the future of our country is bleak with this generation of jerkoffs getting closer to taking power.
This is all a result of a lack of training.

At a very early age, children need to see, feel, and hear the destructive power of a firearm. they need to be taught to respect the fucking shit out of that destructive power.

All the leftist assholes are hell-bent on using schools to teach our kids how to fuck adults when they're 5 fucking years old, but have no interest in making sure they are trained in the proper use of firearms at school.

Priorities are all fucked up.

Not Generation X!

AOC is a Millennial and Y and Z after them are as retarded…

Now X and Baby Boomers are to blame for Millennials being so worthless!

Pretty close, but it looks like parenting is broken worse than the schools.

Not Generation X!

AOC is a Millennial and Y and Z after them are as retarded…

Now X and Baby Boomers are to blame for Millennials being so worthless!
OK, thanks. I guess I have to brush up on my generation letters. Then again, maybe I'll just call them all Gen dipshit.

Mandatory. Firearm. Training. In high school.

Mandatory.

As a condition of graduation.

No religious or consciences exemptions.

How does that sound communist left fucktards?
No way. My dad trained me, same as his dad before him. Parents have to be in on that kind of training in the use of deadly weapon. Do you trust schools to indoctrinate your kids? No. Why would you trust unsupervised training in weaponry? You are asking for trouble.

How about a book as a vest?
This happened in my state a couple years ago.
You Tube stunt gone bad..
They used a 50 cal. Desert Eagle, thinking a thick book would stop it from point blank.
JHC.

Last edited:
Should be a requirement for anyone who owns a gun
No, because people get their hands on guns and they're not the owners.

Mandatory

For

Everyone

You cannot get a job or own a car or own anything or vote or do anything except to go to prison until you've had mandatory high school training.

No exceptions

No exemptions

It is the duty of every American to be prepared to fight in the United States militia. And the militia in the state which they are from.

Mandatory or you go to fucking jail. Ownership of a gun or not.

No, because people get their hands on guns and they're not the owners.

Mandatory

For

Everyone

You cannot get a job or own a car or own anything or vote or do anything except to go to prison until you've had mandatory high school training.

No exceptions

No exemptions

It is the duty of every American to be prepared to fight in the United States militia. And the militia in the state which they are from.

Mandatory or you go to fucking jail. Ownership of a gun or not.
Most Americans want nothing to do with guns

If you want one, you should have a license that shows you know how to use one safely and make good decisions

Forum List

Back