Florida Professor may be fired for "indoctrinating" students on race

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

A course syllabus shared with The Independent shows a variety of touchstone texts from important figures in US history, like Martin Luther King, Jrā€™s ā€œLetter from a Birmingham Jailā€ and Malcom Xā€™s ā€œBallot or Bulletā€ speech.

You have to wonder what the University is actually allowed to teach. I suppose the professor is only losing his job. Its not like he is being thrown in jail.

Desantis seems to be trump on steroids. It has to be called out for what it is. Fascism. An abuse of power to indoctrinate students by suppressing historical information.

Its all very sad.

A course syllabus shared with The Independent shows a variety of touchstone texts from important figures in US history, like Martin Luther King, Jrā€™s ā€œLetter from a Birmingham Jailā€ and Malcom Xā€™s ā€œBallot or Bulletā€ speech.

You have to wonder what the University is actually allowed to teach. I suppose the professor is only losing his job. Its not like he is being thrown in jail.

Desantis seems to be trump on steroids. It has to be called out for what it is. Fascism. An abuse of power to indoctrinate students by suppressing historical information.

Its all very sad.
LOL. You seem to be just fine with the left re-writing history to their liking.

Its all very sad.

Mind your business, honky.

Its all very sad.
Awesome!

Its all very sad.

DeSantis misunderstands the reason that younger folks aren't buying what conservatives are selling. He thinks its 'indoctrination' by the 'liberals'.

Their beliefs are largely self generated amongst themselves. Younger folks have their own conversations, their own platforms, their own media. DeSantis would have to restrict kids from talking to each other to more effectively snuff out 'woke'.

All DeSantis is doing is demonstrating to the younger generations that conservative authoritarian tendencies are very real. And that given the power, conservatives would ban, restrict and strip even more rights. He's providing them with evidence of their own view of conservatives.

DeSantis misunderstands the reason that younger folks aren't buying what conservatives are selling. He thinks its 'indoctrination' by the 'liberals'.

Their beliefs are largely self generated amongst themselves. Younger folks have their own conversations, their own platforms, their own media. DeSantis would have to restrict kids from talking to each other to more effectively snuff out 'woke'.

All DeSantis is doing is demonstrating to the younger generations that conservative authoritarian tendencies are very real. And that given the power, conservatives would ban, restrict and strip even more rights. He's providing them with evidence of their own view of conservatives.

Chasing the racists, groomers, and pedophiles out of our classrooms is not authoritarianism.

Chasing the racists, groomers, and pedophiles out of our classrooms is not authoritarianism.

Acknowledging that gay people exist doesn't make you a pedophile.

But good luck pitching your idea to younger generations.

You truly are .
Were you away for those few days because of suspension or were you attending the annual conference of Welsh Communists ?

Did you write out a hundred times , I must not warrant being called, Tummy Turd ?
They were having their "Bathe Your Islamist Masters Feet" seminar in Cardiff.

I see the kids are having a walkout today.. Theyare sick of their education being disrupted by an authoritarian fuhrer.

Its wierd that these kids are old enough to vote or die in Americas wars but not strong enough to read about that commie terrorist MLK.

Maybe desantis will lock them up. Or shoot them so they think they are still in his unsafe classrooms.

Forum List

Back