Florida man took his son on paintball ‘drive by,’ police said. The boy, 10, ended up shot with a real gun

Well over 1,000,000 Florida residents have a concealed carry permit. Many carry on a regular basis.

It was not a great idea to pull off a drive by shooting using a paint ball gun in Florida. In fact it was flat out stupid. Also Opa-locka is not once of the nicer places in Florida.

According to police, Williams’s son approached him over the weekend and asked if his father would take him to do a drive-by shooting with a paintball gun in Opa-locka, a city inMiami-Dade County that has been so beset with gun violence that a resident recently called it “the devil’s dungeon.”

If I saw someone pointing what looked like a gun out the window of a car and witnessed people being hit by what seemed to be bullets there is a good chance I would try to stop the shooter using my legally concealed firearm.

Speaking of which, how many miles does Pete's butt have on it. Looks like he's due for an overhaul.

unfunny Jimmy Kimmel calls Florida "America's North Korea"...you're thinking about California, Jimmy!

Forum List

Back