Florida Judge Whacks Trump Lawyers With $1 Million In Sanctions For Misuse Of The Courts

How do take the fact of a persons wages being attached as them not paying?

How does a wage garnishment work in your state? In my state it is limited to 25% of your income. I don't make $1.4 million per lifetime so the $350,000 will never be collected.

How does a wage garnishment work in your state? In my state it is limited to 25% of your income. I don't make $1.4 million per lifetime so the $350,000 will never be collected.

But you are paying. Then when you die if there is any left, the estate will have to settle it.

You have went from you aren't paying to you aren't paying it all at once.

So if you make $50k the system can take $12,500 a year. The person that sued you has recouped his money in less than 2 years and the rest is his.

But go ahead, keep on digging.

If you own the house, the sheriff found it as soon as he pulled in the driveway.

Trust me. You can liquidate whatever you want. You can garnish my wages. I don't have $350,000. If you don't believe me then you will when I come into court waving a white flag with no lawyer. If you sue me, you are not getting anything. You certainly won't make enough to recoup the cost of your lawyer.

But you are paying. Then when you die if there is any left, the estate will have to settle it.

You have went from you aren't paying to you aren't paying it all at once.

So if you make $50k the system can take $12,500 a year. The person that sued you has recouped his money in less than 2 years and the rest is his.

But go ahead, keep on digging.

So you have experienced this?

Cancelling your life insurance policy and committing suicide is a very powerful strategy to avoid paying scum bags.

People that lose in court don't like to pay.

So we have went from won't pay, to will pay but will over a long stretch to now, don't like to have to pay.

Winning a lawsuit means you get a judgement not money.

I got ripped off by a contractor who never did my job and failed to return the deposit I gave him for materials.

I could take him to court but all I'd get is a judgment.

I can't take a judgment to the store and buy groceries with it.

I got ripped off by a contractor who never did my job and failed to return the deposit I gave him for materials.

I could take him to court but all I'd get is a judgment.

So you aren't out the money for a lawyer. But you could turn that in for law enforcement to address.

So you aren't out the money for a lawyer. But you could turn that in for law enforcement to address.

Should he take a magical fairy with him or a Flying unicorn? Oh wait. I think the leprechauns have a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

You are so naive. Most people are broke. Scam artist are strategically broke for reasons we are discussing right now.

Forum List

Back