Florida governor DeSantis just announced a statewide grand jury to investigate covid shot companies

What else could he do as long as Trump makes sure DeSantis is only the bride'smaid and too afraid to say he's the next king?

Nobody should miss the contrast between this and Trump's declaration that the vaccines are safe and effective'

Oh shit, he better watch his six.

BTW.....It's not about the fine that can be levied, it's about the discovery. ;)

The effectiveness of the vaccine isn't the biggest problem. DeSantis' Grand Jury should be questioning them about the detrimental side effects those vaccines are causing.

And I'll add this: DeSantis didn't kill himself.

Nobody should miss the contrast between this and Trump's declaration that the vaccines are safe and effective'

That was then, and this is now. You do know that a new vaccine generally takes 5-10 years to develop, and decades before any harmful side effects are know, right Guinea Pig? Are you such a Trump cultist that you'd trust him to let you be injected with an untested substance?

That was then, and this is now. You do know that a new vaccine generally takes 5-10 years to develop, and decades before any harmful side effects are know, right Guinea Pig? Are you such a Trump cultist that you'd trust him to let you be injected with an untested substance?
DeSantis owns the high road on the vaccines, while Trump's supporters will never forgive Trump for his caving to the pressure when he said safe and effective.

That was then and it's always going to be now too.

In fact, Trump created a crazy audience and now DeSantis has stolen them for his own use.

DeSantis owns the high road on the vaccines, while Trump's supporters will never forgive Trump for his caving to the pressure when he said safe and effective.

That was then and it's always going to be now too.

In fact, Trump created a crazy audience and now DeSantis has stolen them for his own use.

Are you really so delusional that you think all Trump-supporters are "cultists"?

I don't give a flying fuck if he said "safe and effective", I'm still vaccinated. Covid was nothing more than a three-day mild case of the Flu for me.

Are you really so delusional that you think all Trump-supporters are "cultists"?
No, not all. Some of the very wealthy can genuinely benefit from Trump. Haven't they already?
I don't give a flying fuck if he said "safe and effective",
We can tell from that that you care a lot.
I'm still vaccinated. Covid was nothing more than a three-day mild case of the Flu for me.

Same with me and my wife on account of both of us having all 5 vaccines.
Many who resisted died!

I've said all along, trump was wrong pushing operation warp speed. The injection isn't safe and effective. It has caused millions of deaths and injuries. It didn't work when they were testing on animals and it doesn't work on humans.

Trump was wrong in pushing Warp Speed (and [italics]) not told the truth about the 8-12h time-window required to intercept coronavirus infection w/hcq (~circa 2000, Philadelphia International Nidovirus Conference). duh

With DeSantis' attack on the Liberal Vaccines, its going to make the far left a lot less comfortable in coronating him as the Trumpster's successor.

I've said all along, trump was wrong pushing operation warp speed. The injection isn't safe and effective. It has caused millions of deaths and injuries.
Maga baloney.

But nothing to do with Trump's claim that the vaccines are safe and effective.

DeSantis is trying to own your Maga baloney and that should be consolation enough! You won't be hearing DeSantis making that claim!
It didn't work when they were testing on animals and it doesn't work on humans.

Maga baloney.

But nothing to do with Trump's claim that the vaccines are safe and effective.

DeSantis is trying to own your Maga baloney and that should be consolation enough! You won't be hearing DeSantis making that claim!

I could care less what desantis is doing. What needs to happen is that the injection needs to be stopped. Its too deadly and thats fact.

De Santis vaccine media is important to wean (and possibly educate) low-IQ dem voters from out of the mire, if only to protect other American citizens from the violence and stupidity of the 2020 election.

I've said all along, trump was wrong pushing operation warp speed. The injection isn't safe and effective. It has caused millions of deaths and injuries. It didn't work when they were testing on animals and it doesn't work on humans.

I agree with you ^^^

DlWonte.jpg

DeSantis is on track with vaccine investigations. Children being molested by these vaccines does link to a USMB member who was posting the correct information in 2017. Some of you may remember Mind Wars:

19 Jan 2017 Mind Wars Pradaxa Post #8

We will be linking Mind Wars's post to "wavy ribs" as a Moderna vaccine effect and to the vaccine for Lyme disease, vectored by Ixodes scapularis, the tick genus that also infests reservoirs of SARS1: civets and raccoon dogs.

Sasha Latypova Affidavit on Moderna Vaccine
'...."wavy ribs" '

The skeletal deformations mentioned in Latypova's affidavit will link to inborn errors of development in H. sapiens, at which point the question of the diversity of individual genomes as they relate to mRNA "vaccination" comes into play.

Mind Wars (above) says, "Boehringer Ingelheim spent $464 million advertising its blood thinner, Pradaxa.'

27 Oct 2021 Rodishi Pradaxa Thread

Forum List

Back