Florida: Gop run cesspool becomes literal cesspool

Yes, the Republican Florida led executive branch headed by Gov. Rick Scott in collusion with the Republican-controlled legislative branch completely ran rough shod over Florida's environmental laws. They lowered the standards for nitrates dumped into Florida rivers, bent over backwards for big sugar and did away with Tallahassee oversight over local comprehensive plans and major developments.

That is why Florida is such a clusterfuck environmentally.

For those that anti- environmental neanderthals and global warming denialists, Florida is proof that worst case scenarios do happen and that there are consequences for environmental abuses.

Remember in November vote out the Republicans!
Prove it, asshole.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
Well, you may wish to try to pick up a newspaper once in a while and read what the Florida legislature is up to.

The Florida GOP tried to abolish the Florida EPA...and numbnuts above me wonders why there are environmental problems in Florida.

Florida Republican who tried to abolish EPA says toxic algae crisis is 'horrifying'
He tried to abolish the federal EPA, dumbass. It needs to be abolished. It's a terrorist organization intent on destroying America.

Yes, the Republican Florida led executive branch headed by Gov. Rick Scott in collusion with the Republican-controlled legislative branch completely ran rough shod over Florida's environmental laws. They lowered the standards for nitrates dumped into Florida rivers, bent over backwards for big sugar and did away with Tallahassee oversight over local comprehensive plans and major developments.

For those that anti- environmental neanderthals and global warming denialists, Florida is proof that worst case scenarios do happen and that there are consequences for environmental abuses.

Prove it, asshole.

Well, you may wish to try to pick up a newspaper once in a while and read what the Florida legislature is up to.

The Florida GOP tried to abolish the Florida EPA...and numbnuts above me wonders why there are environmental problems in Florida.

Florida Republican who tried to abolish EPA says toxic algae crisis is 'horrifying'
He tried to abolish the federal EPA, dumbass. It needs to be abolished. It's a terrorist organization intent on destroying America.

Great argument to have in a thread about a man made environment shit show .

Prove it, asshole.

Debunked how ? The blooms are worse than ever . Is Florida doing anything about chemical run off? Didn’t the govenor forbid state officials from even mentioning climate change ?

Bullshit. I live in Florida and those blooms occur every year.

They are some times worse then others. They have been all along. All Floridians know about them and know what to do.

Carry on dumbass.

HAHAHAHAHA...Where the hell do you live in Florida? Near a sewer plant.

See how the far left acts when you post real and true facts?

No I do not live near any where close to you!

Poor TTTTTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This didn't go at ALL like he thought it would.

Prove it, asshole.

Timmy and friends are full of sh** as a Thanksgiving turkey. I was there when this phenomena started happening, and it was due to excessive rains, causing them to have to open the damns and levies into the ocean. They need bigger holding areas for run off water, because Florida's population is growing by leaps and bounds as everyone flees BLUE STATE JURISDICTION TAXING AUTHORITY! When you are down there/if down there, look around, there is construction EVERYWHERE! The infrastructure is not made for this size population, nor are the damns and levies for the agricultural growth happening.

Most of what Timmy describes is happening on the GULF side of Florida. Why would that be Timmy THE TOOL if it was global warming? Shouldn't both sides be affected since it is only about 140 mls across the state?

Well of course these people can't answer that folks, because then their narrative is shown for what it is...………...phony-e-baloney-Al Gore nonsensical-bullsh**! That being said, this thread is trying to debate facts that are TRUE, while making up reasons for why it is happening to place blame on the racist/homophobe//ista-ista phobes, known as Conservative Republicans. But just like the charming and delightful Occasio-Cortez, they have to make stuff up to point their finger, lol!

But, whenever we point our fingers at BIG City's and ask, "what's up with that?" We still get the blame, lol. Why? Because 60 yrs ago, some Republican was the last mayor, and he did it, he did it, and try as they might for 60 yrs, the "for the people" Leftists, just couldn't fix it because it was a such a mess, lololol, hehehehehehehe, and that is all the left has, lies, more lies, and damn lies-)

Personally, I am at a loss why Republicans want to live in shitholes. The only people who dispute that this toxic algae growth is not a manmade problem well are Trumpers and the perpetrators that created this problem.

We don't want to live in shit holes. That's why we move out of blue states.

What you said is that the only people who haven't been suckered by the AGW con are the kind of people who don't fall for cons.

Care to link to the claim worst ever in history
This thread is full of BULLSH**, started by Timmy the TOOL, using a false premise, then all the Leftist kooks jump in and use the false premise to hit you over the head. Laugh at their uneducated crap, and tell them to stop gaslighting, because if that is all they have, they have NOTHING!

Lol! You hypocrites start multiple threads blaming the liberals in Cali for wildfires .

Suddenly Florida is seeing a tsunami of slime , worse than ever in history, and it’s “well it’s nature!”

Oh sorry. Story only mentions people saying worst in 40’years . Probably when they first started .

You think this is all natural ? No human involvement??

Prove it, asshole.

it is a great argument. The horseshit propaganda you're pushing is exactly why we need to abolish the EPA.

Prove it, asshole.

Bullshit. I live in Florida and those blooms occur every year.

They are some times worse then others. They have been all along. All Floridians know about them and know what to do.

Carry on dumbass.

Poor TTTTTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prove it, asshole.

Timmy and friends are full of sh** as a Thanksgiving turkey. I was there when this phenomena started happening, and it was due to excessive rains, causing them to have to open the damns and levies into the ocean. They need bigger holding areas for run off water, because Florida's population is growing by leaps and bounds as everyone flees BLUE STATE JURISDICTION TAXING AUTHORITY! When you are down there/if down there, look around, there is construction EVERYWHERE! The infrastructure is not made for this size population, nor are the damns and levies for the agricultural growth happening.

Most of what Timmy describes is happening on the GULF side of Florida. Why would that be Timmy THE TOOL if it was global warming? Shouldn't both sides be affected since it is only about 140 mls across the state?

Well of course these people can't answer that folks, because then their narrative is shown for what it is...………...phony-e-baloney-Al Gore nonsensical-bullsh**! That being said, this thread is trying to debate facts that are TRUE, while making up reasons for why it is happening to place blame on the racist/homophobe//ista-ista phobes, known as Conservative Republicans. But just like the charming and delightful Occasio-Cortez, they have to make stuff up to point their finger, lol!

But, whenever we point our fingers at BIG City's and ask, "what's up with that?" We still get the blame, lol. Why? Because 60 yrs ago, some Republican was the last mayor, and he did it, he did it, and try as they might for 60 yrs, the "for the people" Leftists, just couldn't fix it because it was a such a mess, lololol, hehehehehehehe, and that is all the left has, lies, more lies, and damn lies-)

Personally, I am at a loss why Republicans want to live in shitholes. The only people who dispute that this toxic algae growth is not a manmade problem well are Trumpers and the perpetrators that created this problem.

What you said is that the only people who haven't been suckered by the AGW con are the kind of people who don't fall for cons.

Please . Red states lead the shit hole pack!

Pick any objective criteria in shittyness , and the reds states are at the top.

Go ahead . Throw out the denominator.

Prove it, asshole.

it is a great argument. The horseshit propaganda you're pushing is exactly why we need to abolish the EPA.

You prove my point . Righty screwballs like you run red states . That’s why red states are environmental disasters .

Try the first written report was in the mid 1800’s.
This thread is full of BULLSH**, started by Timmy the TOOL, using a false premise, then all the Leftist kooks jump in and use the false premise to hit you over the head. Laugh at their uneducated crap, and tell them to stop gaslighting, because if that is all they have, they have NOTHING!

Lol! You hypocrites start multiple threads blaming the liberals in Cali for wildfires .

Suddenly Florida is seeing a tsunami of slime , worse than ever in history, and it’s “well it’s nature!”

Oh sorry. Story only mentions people saying worst in 40’years . Probably when they first started .

Yes.

My question stands . Do you think man has an influence on the environment?

Yeah, real sh#*holes.
Texas
upload_2018-8-14_18-26-20.jpeg

upload_2018-8-14_18-27-30.jpeg

upload_2018-8-14_18-28-16.jpeg

upload_2018-8-14_18-28-55.jpeg

upload_2018-8-14_18-29-50.jpeg

upload_2018-8-14_18-30-33.jpeg

Florida
upload_2018-8-14_18-32-9.jpeg

upload_2018-8-14_18-33-3.jpeg

upload_2018-8-14_18-33-34.jpeg

upload_2018-8-14_18-34-36.jpeg

upload_2018-8-14_18-35-43.jpeg

South Carolina
upload_2018-8-14_18-37-44.jpeg

upload_2018-8-14_18-38-48.jpeg

Wyoming
upload_2018-8-14_18-40-13.jpeg

upload_2018-8-14_18-40-57.jpeg

Well, that’s all the files I can upload, otherwise I could go on.

Prove it, asshole.

Prove it, asshole.

Honestly, I don't about the blooms in Oregon but the ones here in Florida are caused by and exacerbated by environmental abuses. The stench, the dead fish. and the polluted beaches may be fine in Oregon, but many Floridians with the exception of the Republicans, wish to live in clean areas free of this toxic slime.

Are you insinuating that this is NOT happening because the levies and damns are being opened to the ocean?

Here, let me help you get EDJUMICATED Boseaphus! St. Lucie gates open again, bringing water and algae from Lake Okeechobee
The stinking rot that is this toxic algae has inundated lake Okeechobee because of all the nitrates and run off from big sugar. The lake is a toxic sewer. The problem is state wide and getting worse. Like I said, why do you Pubs ignore the environmental catastrophe that is occurring? Why do you want to live in shitholes?

Then quit drinking Coke, Pepsi, lemonade, Ice tea, and that will kill big sugar. Tell all your leftist friends to do it also. Practice what you preach stud muffin, and get Franco, and all your other friends to do it also. What do you think, only conservatives like sweet stuff, lol!

Go read my posts. You will see my answer. You are so busy throwing out false accusations, you missed it.

Yes.

The nitrogen and phosphorus are naturally occurring where the sugarcane fields are, so that would just kill the industry, that planted where the soil already provides it.
Honestly, I don't about the blooms in Oregon but the ones here in Florida are caused by and exacerbated by environmental abuses. The stench, the dead fish. and the polluted beaches may be fine in Oregon, but many Floridians with the exception of the Republicans, wish to live in clean areas free of this toxic slime.

Are you insinuating that this is NOT happening because the levies and damns are being opened to the ocean?

Here, let me help you get EDJUMICATED Boseaphus! St. Lucie gates open again, bringing water and algae from Lake Okeechobee
The stinking rot that is this toxic algae has inundated lake Okeechobee because of all the nitrates and run off from big sugar. The lake is a toxic sewer. The problem is state wide and getting worse. Like I said, why do you Pubs ignore the environmental catastrophe that is occurring? Why do you want to live in shitholes?

Then quit drinking Coke, Pepsi, lemonade, Ice tea, and that will kill big sugar. Tell all your leftist friends to do it also. Practice what you preach stud muffin, and get Franco, and all your other friends to do it also. What do you think, only conservatives like sweet stuff, lol!

Yeah, real sh#*holes.
Texas
View attachment 210332

View attachment 210333

View attachment 210334

View attachment 210335
View attachment 210336
View attachment 210337
Florida
View attachment 210338

View attachment 210339

View attachment 210341

View attachment 210344
View attachment 210347
South Carolina
View attachment 210352
View attachment 210355

Wyoming
View attachment 210358

View attachment 210360

Prove it, asshole.

I’ll give you Wyoming . Thank god liberals protect the national parks .

As for Texas ? I could easily post pix of chemical plants .

Shit, didn’t an entire town blow up in a Chem explosion a couple years ago?

No Timmy the TOOL, Cali-Forne-Caitlin is run by LEFTIES. Florida is inundated BY LEFTIES from states who have taxed them to death. We have to retrain them, since you ruined them. Never fear, after we teach them that OBYSMAL SUCKED, and that SOCIALISM is for weak people who wear funny hats like Timmy the Tool, it will all be fixed...…….unlike Cali, Illy-of-noise, and New Jerksy-)

Go read my posts. You will see my answer. You are so busy throwing out false accusations, you missed it.

Yes.

Timmy The Tool is NOT about truth! He and hs ilk like Franco the socialist, are all about the narrative. They lie, and they tell damn lies. They are gaslighters, (although weak ones) and phony-e-baloneys.

All the leftists do is point with one hand, and with the other, do a circle jerk, lol. They got nothing, know less, and whine like snowflakes. Everyone is out to get them, while nobody really wants them, lol. Such is the life of a leftist. They are legends in their own minds, have absolutely no idea what they are talking about, but will never shut up.

A vote for a lib, is a vote for incompetence, irrelevance, and someone who is immaterial...………….while they pretend they are smarter than everyone else. (Occasio-Cortez, cough, cough...….and every Leftist on this board included)

Yeah, real sh#*holes.
Texas
View attachment 210332

View attachment 210333

View attachment 210334

View attachment 210335
View attachment 210336
View attachment 210337
Florida
View attachment 210338

View attachment 210339

View attachment 210341

View attachment 210344
View attachment 210347
South Carolina
View attachment 210352
View attachment 210355

Wyoming
View attachment 210358

View attachment 210360

Beautiful New Jersey:

bayway-refinery-spewing-smoke-and-steam-in-linden-new-jersey-the-video-id644250877

California
upload_2018-8-14_18-54-14.jpeg

upload_2018-8-14_18-58-44.jpeg

upload_2018-8-14_19-4-46.jpeg

New York
upload_2018-8-14_19-7-22.jpeg

Quit with your silliness, Timmy. It is unbecoming.
Yeah, real sh#*holes.
Texas
View attachment 210332

View attachment 210333

View attachment 210334

View attachment 210335
View attachment 210336
View attachment 210337
Florida
View attachment 210338

View attachment 210339

View attachment 210341

View attachment 210344
View attachment 210347
South Carolina
View attachment 210352
View attachment 210355

Wyoming
View attachment 210358

View attachment 210360

while Cons like bust on liberal California, they seem to ignored what happens in Conservatives run states .

How about the Gop run state of Florida ? Because of pollution and global warming the swamp is becoming a sea of disgusting Alge , killing the wild life and ruining tourism .

Well y’all don’t care about regulating pollution or believe in climate change . So now you can lie in the filth you created .

Florida’s summertime slime fueled by climate change as well as pollution

Florida is awash in toxic algae right now.

Blue-green algae covers 90 percent of Lake Okeechobee. It’s now grown thick in the canals connecting the lake to the St. Lucie River on the east coast, as well as in the Caloosahatchee River near Fort Myers on the west coast.

Meanwhile a long-running Red Tide algae bloom on the state’s west coast has been killing sea turtles and manatees in the Boca Grande area, according to river advocates and fishing captains. Fishkills and respiratory complaints have been pouring into the state wildlife commission from four counties.
The problem Timmy, is you're an idiot and your posts are incoherent.
What is the point of this post?
I mean algae is natural, do you want to use chemicals to stop it's growth?
Isn't that opposed by your environmental groups...isn't nature always good?
We keep hearing about sea levels rising and warm water
but we had a 10 year period of no major hurricanes
and all the stuff in Al gore's movie is not even close to coming true.
Exactly when did that ten year period happen? You are full of shit again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No I read and follow current events.....someone as ignorant as you will just get bent over by me........you make it too easy..

NASA: 10 year major hurricane drought for U.S. continues

Over The Last 9 Years, The U.S. Successfully Dodges Major Hurricanes

then dumbfucks like you buy this Vox propaganda

Hurricane season 2017: What the hell just happened?

so the lesson, hurricanes happen. we are not causing them. And you will not be able to prevent them.....get a job and a life and live it.

while Cons like bust on liberal California, they seem to ignored what happens in Conservatives run states .

How about the Gop run state of Florida ? Because of pollution and global warming the swamp is becoming a sea of disgusting Alge , killing the wild life and ruining tourism .

Well y’all don’t care about regulating pollution or believe in climate change . So now you can lie in the filth you created .

Florida’s summertime slime fueled by climate change as well as pollution

Florida is awash in toxic algae right now.

Blue-green algae covers 90 percent of Lake Okeechobee. It’s now grown thick in the canals connecting the lake to the St. Lucie River on the east coast, as well as in the Caloosahatchee River near Fort Myers on the west coast.

Meanwhile a long-running Red Tide algae bloom on the state’s west coast has been killing sea turtles and manatees in the Boca Grande area, according to river advocates and fishing captains. Fishkills and respiratory complaints have been pouring into the state wildlife commission from four counties.
The problem Timmy, is you're an idiot and your posts are incoherent.
What is the point of this post?
I mean algae is natural, do you want to use chemicals to stop it's growth?
Isn't that opposed by your environmental groups...isn't nature always good?
We keep hearing about sea levels rising and warm water
but we had a 10 year period of no major hurricanes
and all the stuff in Al gore's movie is not even close to coming true.
Exactly when did that ten year period happen? You are full of shit again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No I read and follow current events.....someone as ignorant as you will just get bent over by me........you make it too easy..

NASA: 10 year major hurricane drought for U.S. continues

Over The Last 9 Years, The U.S. Successfully Dodges Major Hurricanes

then dumbfucks like you buy this Vox propaganda

Hurricane season 2017: What the hell just happened?

so the lesson, hurricanes happen. we are not causing them. And you will not be able to prevent them.....get a job and a life and live it.
So since there was no major hurricane in the past ten years I guess the Trump administration is completely inept in handling nature disasters Puerto Rico should have been cleaned up in a week.

Forum List

Back