Florida Doctors Arrested

eagle1462010

Diamond Member
May 17, 2013
Yes......that is right..........so great was the TDS that they drug their kids to someone else's house and stole the elderly man's Trump 2020 Flag.

To jail the TDS Doctor's go.

1587072273757.png

Considering who they are and that they of all people should know better I think perhaps three to six months of community service, without pay, at the hospital might be in order.

Welcome to the new conservative version of lowering your health care costs.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Last edited:
The derangement in democrats.. wow

It's actually gotten to the point where Democrats should be viewed suspiciously, and considered "potentially dangerous."

I don't go around advertising my political view in public, but I do carry a pistol when I leave the house.
If it wasn’t for the Jewish media protecting them I think most would be in jail.

Yes......that is right..........so great was the TDS that they drug their kids to someone else's house and stole the elderly man's Trump 2020 Flag.

To jail the TDS Doctor's go.

They are probably abortion doctors put out of work by the "no elective surgeries" policies!

It's actually gotten to the point where Democrats should be viewed suspiciously, and considered "potentially dangerous."

I don't go around advertising my political view in public, but I do carry a pistol when I leave the house.

Trump cultists, in case no one has told you that your violent fantasies aren't normal, I'm telling you. Normal people don't act like you do. Normal people do not spend their days looking for reasons to shoot fellow countrymen. You are all not quite right in the head.

If this was 1930s Germany, you'd all be declaring how those violent Jews needed to be attacked because they were all attacking peaceful Germans. And you'd be able to point to conveniently supplied stories of of violent Jews to justify it. You're all running out of the Fascism-101 playbook. You're an illustration of how it happened there, and how it could happen here.

Trump cultists, in case no one has told you that your violent fantasies aren't normal, I'm telling you. Normal people don't act like you do. Normal people do not spend their days looking for reasons to shoot fellow countrymen. You are all not quite right in the head.

If this was 1930s Germany, you'd all be declaring how those violent Jews needed to be attacked because they were all attacking peaceful Germans. And you'd be able to point to conveniently supplied stories of of violent Jews to justify it. You're all running out of the Fascism-101 playbook. You're an illustration of how it happened there, and how it could happen here.

Forum List

Back