Florida AG filing felony charges against Kraft

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
This is sort of insane. They have had prostitution stings around here , too. But what the police do is just pinch the people right away, give them a fine, some publicity to embarrass them, and that is that.

This is a new escalation, charging people with felonies.

I wonder if he is just getting this "special treatment" because people are jealous of Mr. Kraft's football smarts?
Robert Kraft could face felony charge in prostitution case: report

This is sort of insane. They have had prostitution stings around here , too. But what the police do is just pinch the people right away, give them a fine, some publicity to embarrass them, and that is that.

I wonder if he is just getting this "special treatment" because people are jealous of Mr. Kraft's football smarts?
This is their way to decriminalize victimless crimes. By slapping outrages charges on a prominent person with a sad puppy dog look on their faces. Then the whole thing goes through trial. And then they will say, "We are going to go ahead and decriminalize victimless crimes." And then people will cheer, thinking that they won the victory. But actually this was apart of their plans to stop Pres.Trump from investigating them. By the time Pres.Trump has a chance to drain the swamp. THat every crime that the swamp creatures has been committing over the years, are decriminalize. And so no crimes committed, no arrest.

States Are Warned On Decriminalizing ‘Victimless’ Crimes

Bill Clinton Love Child: Prostitute Mom Tells All

A felony happy ending?

Ridiculous.

Prostitution should be legalized and regulated by State and local governments.

Why is prostitution illegal under our form of Capitalism?

We have "in God we Trust" on our money not on our women; coincidence or conspiracy?

And, if we can have "under God" in our pledge then the abomination of Hypocrisy is an Abomination and should be a felony.

The truest witness bearers resort to the fewest fallacies.

Why is prostitution illegal under our form of Capitalism?

We have "in God we Trust" on our money not on our women; coincidence or conspiracy?

And, if we can have "under God" in our pledge then the abomination of Hypocrisy is an Abomination and should be a felony.

The truest witness bearers resort to the fewest fallacies.

Prostitution really reduces property values and is considered a general nuisance. People, especially those which wives and young children, don't want to see hoes and their pimps hanging out on a street corner adjacent to their domiciles.

Further, this kind of social decay attracts drug pushers and users, homosexuals, mafioso and other types of disreputable characters in the neighborhood.

I agree it isn't a felony or the serious crime they are trying to nail Mr. Kraft on. But it is worthy of being picked up and fined.

All that over a fucking handjob? Ok, sing it with me..."And I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free..."

All that over a fucking handjob? Ok, sing it with me..."And I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free..."

These police and regulatory agencies really hate to lose, and hate to be outfoxed.

They will go to any limit not to lose, after all it isn't their money.

This is exactly why the Trump Organization made the deal with the Fair Housing people when Fake charges of racism were made against them. They realize they could never win.

Here, in this case, I don't think that a small police agency is going to be able to outspend or bankrupt a billionaire like Mr. Kraft. But its sending the message to the rest of the people that if they try to shake you down, you just have to pay in their jurisdiction or maybe forced into the poor house.

Forum List

Back