Florida 20th US House district special election tonight between worthy African American woman Democrat & bearded young Republican male

I'd guess about zero. After Soros dies, what Jew you gonna blame things on? Mike Bloomberg? Larry Ellison? Mark Zuckerberg?
:laughing0301: Playing the identity politics again, huh? Figures, you have nothing else.

Now...do your standby plan B, which is make up something that I didn't say and argue that.
You kind of touched on it with your Jew comment, son. Now run along if that's all you got.

:laughing0301: Playing the identity politics again, huh? Figures, you have nothing else.

Now...do your standby plan B, which is make up something that I didn't say and argue that.
You kind of touched on it with your Jew comment, son. Now run along if that's all you got.
LOL yet you continue to think Soros is "pulling the strings" and heavily invested in determining what happens in the democratic party.

Of course you avoided my question though. Maybe you'll choose someone as obscure as Soros after he dies.

LOL yet you continue to think Soros is "pulling the strings" and heavily invested in determining what happens in the democratic party.

Of course you avoided my question though. Maybe you'll choose someone as obscure as Soros after he dies.
:rolleyes-41: He's up to his neck in democrat politics, from the city level right up to the federal level.

Something that flies right over your head, son. Do some research

LOL.....A plan maybe, a clue, not so much.....At least she's not mud fence ugly.

medium

Vote for me or else.

W2PU2HXZ2FFC7PZTVSJVT5UAQU.JPG

Forum List

Back