Floating Petri dish. What could possibly happen?

Here's you link. As for blaming democrats for this, don't make me vomit.
I accept you apology regarding unsubstantiated rubbish and there's no need to continue the childish reference to my name because you're out of ammo.
You are as ignorant as a row of cats watching tv.

Next time it's probably you who should stop posting unsubstantiated claims.
Maybe you should read what you post. This is cut and pasted from YOUR link. fully vaccinated people are actually ending up severely ill and in the ICU with COVID-19. Granted, there are few, but nevertheless it proves that you can contract, spread and become severely ill and in the ICU even after vaccination. You aren't very good at this debate stuff, run along and come back when you don't need to whine about being called a name to cover for your insufficiencies.

Maybe you should read what you post. This is cut and pasted from YOUR link. fully vaccinated people are actually ending up severely ill and in the ICU with COVID-19. Granted, there are few, but nevertheless it proves that you can contract, spread and become severely ill and in the ICU even after vaccination. You aren't very good at this debate stuff, run along and come back when you don't need to whine about being called a name to cover for your insufficiencies.
It's ok. You're starting to warm to the truth. I never expect a Republican to absorb facts at my rate but little steps first.

What part of your name calling pointed to
My insufficiency? Be specific.
To this point you have already conceded a little yet it's now me who has insufficiency????? How does that work.

Here's you link. As for blaming democrats for this, don't make me vomit.
I accept you apology regarding unsubstantiated rubbish and there's no need to continue the childish reference to my name because you're out of ammo.
You are as ignorant as a row of cats watching tv.

Next time it's probably you who should stop posting unsubstantiated claims.
Maybe you should read what you post. This is cut and pasted from YOUR link. fully vaccinated people are actually ending up severely ill and in the ICU with COVID-19. Granted, there are few, but nevertheless it proves that you can contract, spread and become severely ill and in the ICU even after vaccination. You aren't very good at this debate stuff, run along and come back when you don't need twhine about being called a name to cover for your insufficiencies.
It's ok. You're starting to warm to the truth. I never expect a Republican to absorb facts at my rate but little steps first.

What part of your name calling pointed to
My insufficiency? Be specific.
To this point you have already conceded a little yet it's now me who has insufficiency????? How does that work.
The fact that you are asking how it works makes my point. Now run along little broomstick cowboy, you're boring me.

Maybe you should read what you post. This is cut and pasted from YOUR link. fully vaccinated people are actually ending up severely ill and in the ICU with COVID-19. Granted, there are few, but nevertheless it proves that you can contract, spread and become severely ill and in the ICU even after vaccination. You aren't very good at this debate stuff, run along and come back when you don't need twhine about being called a name to cover for your insufficiencies.

The fact that you are asking how it works makes my point. Now run along little broomstick cowboy, you're boring me.

Stick to the point. You asked me to prove it when I did so don't project this is a victory because it isn't. You opened your big mouth and I jammed you.

Now you make childish comments attempting to get me to dissolve into the background because you dont like it.

You're comments dont intimidate me.
If that's the best you've got, you've got nothing. Stay away if you can't accept criticism.

Stick to the point. You asked me to prove it when I did so don't project this is a victory because it isn't. You opened your big mouth and I jammed you.

Now you make childish comments attempting to get me to dissolve into the background because you dont like it.

You're comments dont intimidate me.
If that's the best you've got, you've got nothing. Stay away if you can't accept criticism.
Triggered much? HaHaHa, get your blankie and your binkie and go into the corner and whine because you were named colon. Boo hoo.

Triggered much? HaHaHa, get your blankie and your binkie and go into the corner and whine because you were named colon. Boo hoo.

There it is again. The childish put downs as if that works with me.
You were pinged for suggesting I was lying and now you divert.
Every time you reply I get another whack at you. Kerp going.

You were pinged for suggesting I was lying and now you divert.
Wrong again, you're on a roll. You still haven't proved the percentages that you spouted. The source that you quoted proved MY point that was illustrated with the "cruise ship link" that fully vaccinated people are capable of contracting, spreading and becoming seriously ill or hospitalized. Like I said, you're not very good at this.

Wrong again, you're on a roll. You still haven't proved the percentages that you spouted. The source that you quoted proved MY point that was illustrated with the "cruise ship link" that fully vaccinated people are capable of contracting, spreading and becoming seriously ill or hospitalized. Like I said, you're not very good at this.

I have ignorantly over estimated your ability for which I apogise. I really thought you had intelligence but again, I was wrong. You're acting like a petulant child. You know the figures are correct and you can check them yourself.
You stand by your other ignorant decisions.

I've finished with you and I once again apologise for torturing your brain with thought. You're a dickhead.

I have ignorantly over estimated your ability for which I apogise. I really thought you had intelligence but again, I was wrong. You're acting like a petulant child. You know the figures are correct and you can check them yourself.
You stand by your other ignorant decisions.

I've finished with you and I once again apologise for torturing your brain with thought. You're a dickhead.
Adios, Asshole--oops sorry colin.

Forum List

Back