Flipping Off Trump Supporters Will Get You Shot

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
A semi-truck driver called 911 to report road raged Trump parader's on freeway were shooting at him.
Seriously whacked out people with guns.

These Trumpette buttholes are becoming more unhinged and more dangerous with each passing day. I fear for our country if Donald contests this election.

A semi-truck driver called 911 to report road raged Trump parader's on freeway were shooting at him.

Arrested 6 in Michigan for planning to kidnap Whitmer and arrested another 7 for planning to blow up a Michigan state police post over covid rules.

Got a link to a real source? Raw story, Breitbart, Salon, National Review are all extremely biased it interferes with the truth.

Got a link to a real source? Raw story, Breitbart, Salon, National Review are all extremely biased it interferes with the truth.

OKfine is addicted to consuming raw sewage (fake news).

No one got shot. :cuckoo:

Arrested 6 in Michigan for planning to kidnap Whitmer and arrested another 7 for planning to blow up a Michigan state police post over covid rules.
Yeah....and they wore MAGA hats toooooooo!!!! Jussie Smolette

Antifa will do that.

And in Portland, being a Trump supporter gets you killed.......

Now that I know more from Michigan yes they were trump supporter's and one was a friend of my nephew. So trump supporter what group you belong to? If you don't create one and call in the bung holes boys.

These Trumpette buttholes are becoming more unhinged and more dangerous with each passing day. I fear for our country if Donald contests this election.

Yes, you should fear.

You and the rest of your fucktard buddies who already cower in the corner of their basements worried about a fucking bug.

Now that I know more from Michigan yes they were trump supporter's and one was a friend of my nephew. So trump supporter what group you belong to? If you don't create one and call in the bung holes boys.

A friend of your nephew whom you hardly ever talk to? :ack-1:

great-cornholio_c_504665.jpg

Forum List

Back