Flight To Safety: The ENTIRE US Yield Curve Has Plunged Below 1 Percent. MAGA!

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Since Trump takes credit for everything under the sun...

The entire US yield curve plunged below 1% for the first time ever. Here's why that's a big red flag for investors. | Markets Insider

Surging demand drove up the price of US Treasuries, dragging down their yields and sending the entire yield curve below 1% for the first time ever. The yield on the benchmark 10-year Treasury touched a record low of less than 0.4%, while the 30-year Treasury yield slid below 1% — an unprecedented event.

The falling curve underscores the worsening outlook for the world economy.

"It signals the market is worried about a global recession and aggressive monetary easing by the Fed," Neil Wilson, the chief market analyst for Markets.com, told Business Insider in an email on Monday.

"It will eventually settle down, and the real risk is when rates snap back," he added.

This is how much faith the markets have in Trump during a crisis.

yields-below-1-percent.jpg

]
dow.jpg

I wonder how much the average couple with moderate to sizable stakes in their 401K's are feeling about the Trump economy now after the promises of Blue Skies forever for the last few years. A recession of the magnitude this brewing economy promises in the macro could be on the scale of the last one or even worse perhaps.

I wonder how much the average couple with moderate to sizable stakes in their 401K's are feeling about the Trump economy now after the promises of Blue Skies forever for the last few years. A recession of the magnitude this brewing economy promises in the macro could be on the scale of the last one or even worse perhaps.
no controll over the virus and the oil war between the Russians and Saudi's ! just be thank full that we are energy independent and that a democrat piece of dung wasnt in power to stop our production of energy ! but the left is to stupid to realize that ! its all about feelings and emotion from the feminine left ! so my advice to the left wing weaklings is this ..... shut up and get out of the way and let real strong patriotic Americans handle whats going on ! go hide in your safe spaces like the weaklings you are !

The entire US yield curve plunged below 1% for the first time ever. Here's why that's a big red flag for investors. | Markets Insider

Surging demand drove up the price of US Treasuries, dragging down their yields and sending the entire yield curve below 1% for the first time ever. The yield on the benchmark 10-year Treasury touched a record low of less than 0.4%, while the 30-year Treasury yield slid below 1% — an unprecedented event.

"It signals the market is worried about a global recession and aggressive monetary easing by the Fed," Neil Wilson, the chief market analyst for Markets.com, told Business Insider in an email on Monday.

"It will eventually settle down, and the real risk is when rates snap back," he added.
cheer all you like woman ! the weather is warming and this virus and downturn will pass ! and Trump will get the credit for weathering and bringing America through the storm.

Trump's corruption and greed have crashed the economy.
you are the stupidest poster on this board !
Are you in denial about Trump crashing our economy?
the economy isnt crashing idiot ! its a downturn in the markets because of something no one on Earth could prevent ! are you going to give Trump credit when the economy rebounds in the spring ?? i think not ! go volunteer at an abortion clinic or burn some flags like the good democratic anti American killer of the unborn that you are ! real strong Americans will take care of the economy ! the problem with the left is that yall believe that everyone is a weakling and a coward unable to handle crisis like yourselves .go slither into your safe space under a rock like the gutless treasonous snakes you are !we will handle the scary things for you !

Anyone who's stupid enough to trust their future to a 401k gets what they deserve.
Anyone who believes that the markets are responding the way they are because Trump is in the White House also gets what they deserve.

Jo

This is how much faith the markets have in Trump during a crisis.

yields-below-1-percent.jpg

]
dow.jpg

If it's true, why aren't you vermin dancing in the streets?

cheer all you like woman ! the weather is warming and this virus and downturn will pass ! and Trump will get the credit for weathering and bringing America through the storm.
I really hope you're right.

I don't think you are, but I really hope so.

Not to worry investors. Good news. If Biden wins, you won't have to worry about investing anymore, your job will be moved to China so you can cash out then.

You can always complain about the yield rates of those on Wall Street or the guy in China who now has your job and is considering investing in the U.S. What a bunch of suckers they are eh?...

the economy isnt crashing idiot ! its a downturn in the markets because of something no one on Earth could prevent ! are you going to give Trump credit when the economy rebounds in the spring ?? i think not ! go volunteer at an abortion clinic or burn some flags like the good democratic anti American killer of the unborn that you are ! real strong Americans will take care of the economy ! the problem with the left is that yall believe that everyone is a weakling and a coward unable to handle crisis like yourselves .go slither into your safe space under a rock like the gutless treasonous snakes you are !we will handle the scary things for you !

My issue of TIME (FEB 17, 2020) reported in an article, The Economic Threat, by Ian Bremmer a warning which it seems ought to have been considered by the White House (unless they were cautioned not to have MSM in their possession 'cause it is all fake and hates trump).

Trump has used EO's and shut down the government when he didn't get his way, why didn't he have the insight to shut down the NYSE and other Markets, when this warning became a watch over a week ago. Too many people have lost necessary dollars in the nest eggs, and now that Treasury Bonds have become nearly worthless, how many foreign nations will decide this safe harbor for their money is no longer safe.

I really hope you're right.

I don't think you are, but I really hope so.
yeah me too .... this virus is not a good thing ! and every country that has been infected is having trouble containing it !

My issue of TIME (FEB 17, 2020) reported in an article, The Economic Threat, by Ian Bremmer a warning which it seems ought to have been considered by the White House (unless they were cautioned not to have MSM in their possession 'cause it is all fake and hates trump).

Trump has used EO's and shut down the government when he didn't get his way, why didn't he have the insight to shut down the NYSE and other Markets, when this warning became a watch over a week ago. Too many people have lost necessary dollars in the nest eggs, and now that Treasury Bonds have become nearly worthless, how many foreign nations will decide this safe harbor for their money is no longer safe.
Shutting down the markets for that long is not feasible. At least at this point. A sustained downturn could change a lot of things. Reduced social security and pensions. Perhaps medical care rationed a bit. Areas at benefit from retirees not so beneficial. And a repeat and rinse cycle until it hits bottom. To diverse millennials the hated older mostly white retirees will die off faster if this pattern continues. And you Progs. Come on. Look at the cities. You rob Peter to pay Paul for everything. The older infrastructure keeps attracting tenants to the downtown cores. But if it gets to unsafe, they will be leaving.

Forum List

Back