Flex fuel vehicles, a better choice than going all electric.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
Flex fuel vehicles, I think are a better choice than going all electric. There are parts of Africa that are not connected to the power grid. A Flex fuel vehicle seems to be more practical for the world. Not every country has charging stations. This all electric vehicle propaganda must end. The auto industry must end this all electric brainwashing campaign.

Flex fuel vehicles, I think are a better choice than going all electric. There are parts of Africa that are not connected to the power grid. A Flex fuel vehicle seems to be more practical for the world. Not every country has charging stations. This all electric vehicle propaganda must end. The auto industry must end this all electric brainwashing campaign.
If you don`t want an electric vehicle just don`t buy one. No one will be forced to buy one and we`re at least 50 years away from getting rid of internal combustion. Science is not brainwashing and propaganda. It`s science.

If you don`t want an electric vehicle just don`t buy one. No one will be forced to buy one and we`re at least 50 years away from getting rid of internal combustion. Science is not brainwashing and propaganda. It`s science.
We're being forced to pay for them through the billions in corporate welfare, that parasites like Musk get out of the federal treasury.

If you can't sell your sparky cars without a handout, GFY.

We're being forced to pay for them through the billions in corporate welfare, that parasites like Musk get out of the federal treasury.

No one is getting more corporate welfare than our defense contractors but new technology should be subsidized and encouraged. Of all of the automakers getting subsidies, Tesla gets the least.

No one is getting more corporate welfare than our defense contractors but new technology should be subsidized and encouraged. Of all of the automakers getting subsidies, Tesla gets the least.
Irrelevant to the fact.....Musk is one of the biggest corporate welfare moochers in the nation.....Playing shades of grey just means that you tacitly approve of corporate handouts.

We've been paying corporate welfare to car manufacturers all along

Still irrelevant to the fact.....Musk couldn't even sell his sparky cars to the ruch folks that he does, without the billions in corporate welfare and tax payoffs for the buyers.
It's still nothing new

Not only charging stations can happen, but vending stations where you do not wait, you simple exchange your spent battery for a fully charged one. Universalizing the battery is cutting edge. Recycling should occur in the U.S. Don’t give back any lithium to the Chinese communists.

Cutting edge would be developing non-lithium, cleaner battery alternatives. Like nukes, we already know lithium is more trouble than it's really worth in the long run. Musk should have focused on that from the start. Now it may well end up being his Achilles heel.

Not only charging stations can happen, but vending stations where you do not wait, you simple exchange your spent battery for a fully charged one. Universalizing the battery is cutting edge. Recycling should occur in the U.S. Don’t give back any lithium to the Chinese communists.
You' can't just swap batteries for EVs.

The battery packs are built into the frame and to replace it you have to practically disassemble the car.

You people are missing my point. There are many remote areas of the world where a electric charging station just wont reach. I think the auto companies should invest more in an Ethanol Gasoline fuel blend vehicle, because not everyone wants, or will accept all electric vehicles. This is the issue that I think many American auto companies, and Americans are missing. Just because
America wants to go all electric by 2040, doesn't mean the whole entire Earth will want to go all electric, or accept this date for all electric vehicles. This is my main point.

You people are missing my point. There are many remote areas of the world where a electric charging station just wont reach. I think the auto companies should invest more in an Ethanol Gasoline fuel blend vehicle, because not everyone wants, or will accept all electric vehicles. This is the issue that I think many American auto companies, and Americans are missing. Just because
America wants to go all electric by 2040, doesn't mean the whole entire Earth will want to go all electric, or accept this date for all electric vehicles. This is my main point.

Yeah the third world.

Can I get a vehicle that runs on endangered hardwoods or condor blood?

Forum List

Back