Flashback: Obama: GOP shut down government over 'ideological crusade'

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
.. "This Republican shut down did not have to happen ... but I want every American to understand why it did happen," he said. "Republicans in the House of Representatives refused to fund the government unless we defunded and dismantled the Affordable Care Act. They've shut down the government over an ideological crusade to deny affordable health insurance to millions of Americans...

Read more at cnbc.com ...

EXCUSE ME!!!!!.......

So that means:

"This DemonRATS] shut down did not have to happen ... but I want every American to understand why it did happen," he said. [DemonRATS in the House of Representatives refused to fund the government unless we defunded and Border Security] and the WALL. They've shut down the government over an ideological crusade TO DENY Border Security to millions of Americans!!!

Both things are correct. And of course exposes the sheer hypocrisy of both sides.
But in this case it's the democrats who self righteously claim to be for border control yet won't hand over a relative pittance to Donald Trump to construct a wall which can only benefit the nation.

If Trump wanted funds so he could eradicate cancer the dems wouldn't give it to him just to deny him a victory.

They are duplicitous snakes who have rid their party of anyone who is even slightly conciliatory and it's no mystery why
we are where we are at right now.

Forum List

Back