Flag from 1/6 used at Youngkin rally

If Glenn wants to distance himself from this kind of crap, he probably shouldn't be running on the bogus "voter integrity/ audit" platform. Who's brilliant idea was this anyway? :confused-84:

Hours after his Democratic opponent called on him to publicly condemn attendees of a GOP rally who pledged allegiance to an American flag said to have been flown at the Jan. 6 rally near the Capitol prior to the insurrection, Republican nominee for Virginia governor Glenn Youngkin issued a statement calling the act "weird and wrong."​
"While I had no role in last night’s event, I have heard about it from many people in the media today. It is weird and wrong to pledge allegiance to a flag connected to January 6," Youngkin said. "As I have said many times before, the violence that occurred on January 6 was sickening and wrong."​
At the start of the Wednesday night rally, which was livestreamed on the right-wing platform Real America's Voice, the emcee called up a woman with an American flag, which the emcee said "was carried at the peaceful rally with Donald J. Trump on Jan. 6."​

Brutal & brilliant ad put together in a flash by VoteVets.

Is it their version of the Blutfahne?

I hope you replace it when it starts shredding. I see too many so-called patriots fly American flags on their trucks all shredded which, of course, is very disrespectful.
Storm Flags hold up just fine.....

um trump isn’t the only person that believes in election integrity…i suppose election security isn’t popular among the demafasict…but a lot of actual Americans believe voting is important and should be safe, and secure…it’s the backbone of our democratic-republic

Donnie's cyber-security chief told us it was "the most secure election in US history". His attorney general said that there was no fraud. Almost seventy judges (around 10 appointed by Rump) said that there was no fraud. Republican governors and Secretaries of State said that there was no fraud. Recounts were conducted and the election was certified in every state.

Cut it out with The Big Lie. It is dangerous to our democratic republic.

Donnie's cyber-security chief told us it was "the most secure election in US history". His attorney general said that there was no fraud. Almost seventy judges (around 10 appointed by Rump) said that there was no fraud. Republican governors and Secretaries of State said that there was no fraud. The election was certified in every state.

How do you explain all of the udder hatred for Joe today...polling at 32%.....in one year???

He is certainly able to do that same as you. But the worst part of Trump is his Big Lie and the violent insurrection that he fomented. Youngkin appears to be down with that.

I'd have to know what Trump has done or said that offended him to comment further. I DO know why he didn't show up. He didn't show up because he found out Trump would be calling in. Another hypocritical dodge.

I am happy however that you can admit a major part of your motivation is "owning lefty" ;)
#1) I do not see the 6th as an insurrection. I see it as pissed off people going off the deep end. I do believe they should be punished to the fullest extent of the law.

#2) I believe the same should be done with EVERY BLM rioter and EVERY Antifa rioter vs. setting up GoFundMe bail pages for them.

#3) Trump has a huge following. ~75mil voters. So it makes sense to state that you agree with some of his policies but you are also your own person and disagree too.

#4) McAuliffe seems to be distancing himself from Biden. He also said its not up to the parents what the schools teach? Odd as the parents RE taxes pay for the education. At the very least he should have said it is a partnership but the parents don't have 100% say but definitely have input. That would have sounded a lot better even if he didn't mean it.

#5) Major part of my motivation is most leftists are just insane psychopaths. I do not mean persons like you, Bill Maher, Sinema, Lamb but people like Synthaholic like IM2 like rightwinger For example.

Donnie's cyber-security chief told us it was "the most secure election in US history". His attorney general said that there was no fraud. Almost seventy judges (around 10 appointed by Rump) said that there was no fraud. Republican governors and Secretaries of State said that there was no fraud. The election was certified in every state.

hey dumbass there is more then one election .

i know you dembots want there to be no more, but we will have them yearly

#1) I do not see the 6th as an insurrection. I see it as pissed off people going off the deep end. I do believe they should be punished to the fullest extent of the law.

#2) I believe the same should be done with EVERY BLM rioter and EVERY Antifa rioter vs. setting up GoFundMe bail pages for them.

#3) Trump has a huge following. ~75mil voters. So it makes sense to state that you agree with some of his policies but you are also your own person and disagree too.

#4) McAuliffe seems to be distancing himself from Biden. He also said its not up to the parents what the schools teach? Odd as the parents RE taxes pay for the education. At the very least he should have said it is a partnership but the parents don't have 100% say but definitely have input. That would have sounded a lot better even if he didn't mean it.

#5) Major part of my motivation is most leftists are just insane psychopaths. I do not mean persons like you, Bill Maher, Sinema, Lamb but people like Synthaholic like IM2 like rightwinger For example.

Thanks for your response. I agree with a few things/ disagree with a few things. You know, the usual. ;)

I never "disappear" - If you tag me I will answer. Fire away! :D

“I don’t think parents should be telling schools what they should teach.”

Forum List

Back