FL Covid Case Count Surpasses New York

Not sure how I didnt answer it.....0 can never be a number even with a vaccine. For now, whatever number comes back is the number that comes back, and its good that it does so they know they are infected and can take appropriate action. It also documents positives and gives us a more accurate picture of the severity of the virus. So now whatever number comes back is good

You still didn't answer it. You just complained that 0 is impossible. Let's try again.

Florida usually does about 50,000 tests per day. Today 9,000 of them came back positive. Would it be better if 1,000 of them came back positive or if 9,000 came back positive? Which is better?

I'm asking you to pick the number that would be better: 1,000 or 9,000. Would you rather see lots of people infected or less people infected?
Not changing my answer.....I would rather see high numbers of tests continue and whatever the resulting number is every day, doesnt matter at this point. Testing is the critical thing

You're still not understanding. I'm not saying anything about the number of tests.

I'm asking about positive tests. Would you rather see a high percentage of positive tests or a low percentage of positive tests?

I'm not sure why this is so difficult to answer. I thought it was a pretty straight-forward question.

So what? He is matching your opinion so you should be happy.

I am happy that he's recommending masks.

You think he's recommending something that will get them sick. Right?
I don't think masks do anything at all

You said they make people sicker. Now you're saying they don't do anything.

Which is it?
Masks do nothing in my opinion

Oh. So now you don't think they make people sicker.

"Masks make the wearer sicker." So this statement of yours was bullshit?

Not sure how I didnt answer it.....0 can never be a number even with a vaccine. For now, whatever number comes back is the number that comes back, and its good that it does so they know they are infected and can take appropriate action. It also documents positives and gives us a more accurate picture of the severity of the virus. So now whatever number comes back is good

You still didn't answer it. You just complained that 0 is impossible. Let's try again.

Florida usually does about 50,000 tests per day. Today 9,000 of them came back positive. Would it be better if 1,000 of them came back positive or if 9,000 came back positive? Which is better?

I'm asking you to pick the number that would be better: 1,000 or 9,000. Would you rather see lots of people infected or less people infected?
Not changing my answer.....I would rather see high numbers of tests continue and whatever the resulting number is every day, doesnt matter at this point. Testing is the critical thing

You're still not understanding. I'm not saying anything about the number of tests.

I'm asking about positive tests. Would you rather see a high percentage of positive tests or a low percentage of positive tests?

I'm not sure why this is so difficult to answer. I thought it was a pretty straight-forward question.
I understand just fine. I am interested in testing numbers and whatever they provide, whatever they provide

Which is it?

I understand just fine. I am interested in testing numbers and whatever they provide, whatever they provide

I don't think you do. You're avoiding the question like crazy. I thought it was simple enough.

I'd rather see a smaller infection rate. It would be an indication that we're getting this thing under control if a small percentage of people are testing positive for this virus. I'd take the smaller percentage any day.

See? Simple answer. Why can't you do that?

Which is it?

Maybe you shouldn't make bullshit statements then. You end up contradicting yourself and then you refuse to acknowledge it.

I don't think you do. You're avoiding the question like crazy. I thought it was simple enough.

I'd rather see a smaller infection rate. It would be an indication that we're getting this thing under control if a small percentage of people are testing positive for this virus. I'd take the smaller percentage any day.

Thats because you think a higher infection rate is bad and I don't. Testing gives you accurate data and I have no preference if its a higher or lower infection rate.

Which is it?

Maybe you shouldn't make bullshit statements then. You end up contradicting yourself and then you refuse to acknowledge it.
Anything I dont back up with stats is an opinion......some people might agree with it others might not. Here's a test.....next time you get the flu wear one and see how you feel.

Thats because you think a higher infection rate is bad and I don't. Testing gives you accurate data and I have no preference if its a higher or lower infection rate.

A higher infection rate is bad. It means more people are getting infected. Duh.

Which is it?

Anything I dont back up with stats is an opinion......some people might agree with it others might not. Here's a test.....next time you get the flu wear one and see how you feel.

If you end up contradicting yourself, then your opinion wasn’t very good.

Why is that bad? If its is true, dont we need to know about it? Again, you libbers were first to point this out early on when there was no testing. And also again, its a virus and there is no vaccine yet....you think wearing a mask is going to keep many more people in the US from getting it? How? We need to know how many people have or had it so they can try and stay away from others, especially those at most risk for getting a severe case

Which is it?

Oh well.....but what it really means is you just dont agree with it, not that it isnt accurate

Why is that bad? If its is true, dont we need to know about it? Again, you libbers were first to point this out early on when there was no testing. And also again, its a virus and there is no vaccine yet....you think wearing a mask is going to keep many more people in the US from getting it? How? We need to know how many people have or had it so they can try and stay away from others, especially those at most risk for getting a severe case

We need to know about it either way.

If we know we have a lower infection rate than a higher infection rate, then that’s good. It means we have less people getting infected, which means less people are spreading it, which means that less people are going to die.

I thought this would be obvious to you. I have no idea how you can disagree with this.

Which is it?

Oh well.....but what it really means is you just dont agree with it, not that it isnt accurate

It doesn’t sound like you even agree with yourself. You need to make up your mind and quit contradicting yourself.

If we know we have a lower infection rate than a higher infection rate, then that’s good. It means we have less people getting infected, which means less people are spreading it, which means that less people are going to die.

I thought this would be obvious to you. I have no idea how you can disagree with this.
My question is how is that possible? No vaccine with a virus gives you higher infection rate, not sure how you can disagree with that. It has to be higher now then lower later in my mind....closing down schools and businesses was meant to spread out the infection curve, not make the infections lower in total. And the heavy infection rate we are seeing is also showing us the virus isnt nearly as deadly as first pronounced by the media

Which is it?

It doesn’t sound like you even agree with yourself. You need to make up your mind and quit contradicting yourself.
Again, we get you like masks.....awesome.

My question is how is that possible? No vaccine with a virus gives you higher infection rate, not sure how you can disagree with that. It has to be higher now then lower later in my mind....closing down schools and businesses was meant to spread out the infection curve, not make the infections lower in total. And the heavy infection rate we are seeing is also showing us the virus isnt nearly as deadly as first pronounced by the media

Ok. You think a lower mortality rate is good. Why don’t you think a lower infection rate would be good?

Which is it?

Again, we get you like masks.....awesome.

I don’t contradict myself either.

Forum List

Back