FL Covid Case Count Surpasses New York

Florida hits a new record high for covid deaths AGAIN.

That’s now 4 days in a row.
And mortality rate remains at 1.4%

I already explained why that’s a misleading calculation. The surge in new cases dropped the mortality rate.

If we get one million new cases today, then the mortality rate will plummet today. But it’s not good news as many of those people will eventually die. There’s a lag between getting infected and getting killed by the virus.

I already explained why that’s a misleading calculation. The surge in new cases dropped the mortality rate.

If we get one million new cases today, then the mortality rate will plummet today. But it’s not good news as many of those people will eventually die. There’s a lag between getting infected and getting killed by the virus.
And I have already explained that the US mortality rate has dropped to 3.3% from 6.5% over the past 9 weeks...a lag. Florida has maintained their low mortality rate for weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks already

Masks make the wearer sicker
Bullshit.

By the way, Trump recommends wearing masks.
Because it takes away an attack point from the libbers, but they still attack him anyway.

You’re saying that he’s trying to make people sick?
No I dont think masks do anything except make the wearer at risk for getting sick. The President wants people to do whatever they feel comfortable doing without being told to do it by a politician.

And I have already explained that the US mortality rate has dropped to 3.3% from 6.5% over the past 9 weeks...a lag. Florida has maintained their low mortality rate for weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks already

Because Florida’s infections have skyrocketed and continue to do so. That’s not a good thing. Those cases are starting to turn into deaths.

Bullshit.

Because it takes away an attack point from the libbers, but they still attack him anyway.

No I dont think masks do anything except make the wearer at risk for getting sick. The President wants people to do whatever they feel comfortable doing without being told to do it by a politician.

Trump recommends wearing one. You think wearing them makes people sick. By your reasoning, Trump is recommending that people do something that will get them sick.

Because Florida’s infections have skyrocketed and continue to do so. That’s not a good thing. Those cases are starting to turn into deaths.
Increased testing and the availability of testing is the reason...plus its not just new infections, daily case counts include positive antibody testing so those folks have no risk of dying. Thats why across the US the mortality rate has fallen.....58 million tests at an average positive test rate of 8% gives you lots and lots of cases

Bullshit.

Trump recommends wearing one. You think wearing them makes people sick. By your reasoning, Trump is recommending that people do something that will get them sick.
Thats just my opinion on masks, not his

Increased testing and the availability of testing is the reason...plus its not just new infections, daily case counts include positive antibody testing so those folks have no risk of dying. Thats why across the US the mortality rate has fallen.....58 million tests at an average positive test rate of 8% gives you lots and lots of cases

9,000 people in Florida tested positive today. Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Bullshit.

Right. So according to your opinion on masks, you think he’s recommending actions that will make people sick.

9,000 people in Florida tested positive today. Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
It is what it is......70,000 tests being done I think is great, finding out you have the virus especially if you have no symptoms, so you can isolate and not infect others, again great. Liberals complained early on to the President there were thousands infected and no testing....now there is plenty of testing with the result of many positive cases...and you are still complaining? Why? What did you expect....there is no vaccine so the virus isnt going to disappear, many people are going to get it

Bullshit.

Right. So according to your opinion on masks, you think he’s recommending actions that will make people sick.
So what? He is matching your opinion so you should be happy.

It is what it is......70,000 tests being done I think is great, finding out you have the virus especially if you have no symptoms, so you can isolate and not infect others, again great. Liberals complained early on to the President there were thousands infected and no testing....now there is plenty of testing with the result of many positive cases...and you are still complaining? Why? What did you expect....there is no vaccine so the virus isnt going to disappear, many people are going to get it

You didn't answer the question. Let me rephrase it.

Florida usually does about 50,000 tests per day. Today 9,000 of them came back positive. Would it be better if 0 of them came back positive or if 9,000 came back positive? Which is better?

You didn't answer the question. Let me rephrase it.

Florida usually does about 50,000 tests per day. Today 9,000 of them came back positive. Would it be better if 0 of them came back positive or if 9,000 came back positive? Which is better?
Not sure how I didnt answer it.....0 can never be a number even with a vaccine. For now, whatever number comes back is the number that comes back, and its good that it does so they know they are infected and can take appropriate action. It also documents positives and gives us a more accurate picture of the severity of the virus. So now whatever number comes back is good

Not sure how I didnt answer it.....0 can never be a number even with a vaccine. For now, whatever number comes back is the number that comes back, and its good that it does so they know they are infected and can take appropriate action. It also documents positives and gives us a more accurate picture of the severity of the virus. So now whatever number comes back is good

You still didn't answer it. You just complained that 0 is impossible. Let's try again.

Florida usually does about 50,000 tests per day. Today 9,000 of them came back positive. Would it be better if 1,000 of them came back positive or if 9,000 came back positive? Which is better?

I'm asking you to pick the number that would be better: 1,000 or 9,000. Would you rather see lots of people infected or less people infected?

You still didn't answer it. You just complained that 0 is impossible. Let's try again.

Florida usually does about 50,000 tests per day. Today 9,000 of them came back positive. Would it be better if 1,000 of them came back positive or if 9,000 came back positive? Which is better?

I'm asking you to pick the number that would be better: 1,000 or 9,000. Would you rather see lots of people infected or less people infected?
Not changing my answer.....I would rather see high numbers of tests continue and whatever the resulting number is every day, doesnt matter at this point. Testing is the critical thing

Forum List

Back