Fivethirtyeight just tilted Arizona blue.... wow

If it holds, and if it doesn't set off REALLY LOUD alarm bells in the GOP, it'll be pretty amazing.
What do you want the GOP to do?

Placate to the regressive left that you supposedly have such a problem with?

Trump is much closer to any possible solution to the GOP's problems than anything the GOP has even talked about doing for decades.
If Trump really is the closest thing out there to what the GOP needs, those alarm bells I mentioned are needed even more.
Those alarm bells went off when Ted Kennedy changed the immigration laws to destroy what was left of America's founding population and guarantee any idiot Democrat candidate can win in a urban state.

The GOP did nothing. Blue collar whites are literally the only option the GOP will ever have.

Arizona is big...traditional Red State that Trump is losing

Lets see Georgia go next

All the northern liberal transplants in the Phoenix area, I was thinking about this last night for some reason glad you brought it up, I know Illinois is a red state if you get rid of cook county..

Is there really more people in Gerogia that vote republican then in Atlanta that had a democrat mayor for like forever?

New York is a Red State if you get rid of NYC and LI
California is a Red State if you get rid of LA and SF

The key is that PEOPLE vote and people live in cities

Lets see Georgia go next

All the northern liberal transplants in the Phoenix area, I was thinking about this last night for some reason glad you brought it up, I know Illinois is a red state if you get rid of cook county..

Is there really more people in Gerogia that vote republican then in Atlanta that had a democrat mayor for like forever?

I was trying to figure out georgia,...last night why it votes red. Can it really be the population of Atlanta is smaller then georgia?

Ok why do people vote for higher taxes and more shifty conditions, why do they vote for bigger income inequality?

Atlanta is not good example because that democrat controlled city does real good for the most part.

I am getting bored of using Detroit or Saint Louis but what about Philly ?

(Rw you have to excuse me I worked 26 hours straight yesterday and it was cold last night..) trying to chill...

My real question is...

Why do people locally vote for democrats ? What's the damn point?

What's the point to pay higher taxes and get nothing for your money except higher crime and more business leaving? More jobs leaving? Places you used to love turning into a shit hole?

What is the damn point voting for democrats on a local level...?

Lets see Georgia go next

I was trying to figure out georgia,...last night why it votes red. Can it really be the population of Atlanta is smaller then georgia?

Ok why do people vote for higher taxes and more shifty conditions, why do they vote for bigger income inequality?

Atlanta is not good example because that democrat controlled city does real good for the most part.

(Rw you have to excuse me I worked 26 hours straight yesterday and it was cold last night..) trying to chill...

My real question is...

What's the point to pay higher taxes and get nothing for your money except higher crime and more business leaving? More jobs leaving? Places you used to love turning into a shit hole?

Atlanta is a dump.

Blue collar whites are literally the only option the GOP will ever have.
Yes. In the party's present state, that's true.

Do you see any potential problems with that?
Do you understand why Republicans don't get large numbers of minorities to vote for them?

They love the regressive left.
Okay. Then back to my question: Do you see any potential problems with the GOP depending on blue collar whites only?

Lets see Georgia go next

My real question is...

Atlanta is a dump.

When was the last time you have been there? Its only 90 miles away from me If I have time I could go there and post damn pictures on how Its grown in the past 30 years..I commend the democrat leadership of that town..

Blue collar whites are literally the only option the GOP will ever have.
Yes. In the party's present state, that's true.

Do you see any potential problems with that?
Do you understand why Republicans don't get large numbers of minorities to vote for them?

They love the regressive left.
Okay. Then back to my question: Do you see any potential problems with the GOP depending on blue collar whites only?
Problems or not, it is the GOP's only chance to win anything for now on.

They didn't stop the demographic shifts and now they will suffer the consequences.

Lets see Georgia go next

My real question is...

Atlanta is a dump.

When was the last time you have been there? Its only 90 miles away from me If I have time I could go there and post damn pictures on how Its grown in the past 30 years..I commend the democrat leadership of that town..
This April....

Nothing but racist black hicks hiding behind skyscrapers.

Lets see Georgia go next

My real question is...

Why do people in cities vote Democratic while those on a farm vote Republican?

Because people in a city want services. They want clean water, they worry about crime, want public transportation, want good schools, want government provided parks and recreation

People on a farm look at themselves as self sustaining. They have their own wells, own septic, no serious crime, they have their own transportation...they just want low taxes

Tens of millions of Trumperhoids are in opposition to the feds now.
The country would literally shut down with tens of millions of citizens refusing to obey the law. You haven't seen anything yet.
There will be no massive civil disturbances. You don't have the courage of the civil liberties movement.
The hell I don't.
You are an Alt right kitten. You know it.

With AZ going blue, Arpaio's days will be very short.

Forum List

Back