CDZ Five Top Tech Challenges for Nations over the next 50 years

4) No, I don't think so, not by 2050. It's like when we expected lunar bases by 2000.
Umm, I think this is different due to the immediate profits the corporations plan on making with fully automated labor.

If number five happens just know that will not end well seeing our Humanity has yet to learn to play nice with each other...
Remember if that Alien race reached us mean their technology is advanced and we would be wise to turn our lights off and pretend not to be home and hope they go on by...
Lol, I seriously doubt that a space flight civilization can exist that is not by n ature peaceful and respectful of life.

I think they could have taken our planet over a long time ago if they wanted to. But I think they value the diversity (I know that is a joke for many) of species, viewpoints and models of Reality. Space is full of materials of all kinds, they dont need that from us.

It is our minds, our thinking, our cultures that are truly unique among other sentient creatures as theirs are to us.

If number five happens just know that will not end well seeing our Humanity has yet to learn to play nice with each other...
Remember if that Alien race reached us mean their technology is advanced and we would be wise to turn our lights off and pretend not to be home and hope they go on by...
Lol, I seriously doubt that a space flight civilization can exist that is not by n ature peaceful and respectful of life.

I think they could have taken our planet over a long time ago if they wanted to. But I think they value the diversity (I know that is a joke for many) of species, viewpoints and models of Reality. Space is full of materials of all kinds, they dont need that from us.

It is our minds, our thinking, our cultures that are truly unique among other sentient creatures as theirs are to us.

I am really am not worried about the other lifeforms that might come or have been here but I am worried more about our hostile nature.

Humans should think long and hard before sailing to the Stars...

I enjoy debating the idea should humans explore the Solar System...

I am really am not worried about the other lifeforms that might come or have been here but I am worried more about our hostile nature.

If these beings are only a thousand years ahead of us in technology, imagine the implication of that.

We will be speaking to our superiors in every conceivable way.

We kind of already are, no?

If these beings are only a thousand years ahead of us in technology, imagine the implication of that.

We will be speaking to our superiors in every conceivable way.

We kind of already are, no?

Probes yes, human space flight to Mars and beyond?

Not yet.

Until we ( Humans ) land on Mars and beyond we have yet to really explore this beautiful system we live in...

Getting people to accept technology is by far the biggest obstacle.

we’ve had nuke reactors on ships fo what, 60 years with almost zero incidents. Under the polar ice cap, 15 foot seas, 24/7, rotating crews.... and you still have people afraid of nuke power.

just one example

Forum List

Back